Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
shanineCD
its me, not you
I have been thinking this through for some time, but I just don't feel the spark like used too. I'm very happy to have met you all, happy for all the well wishes and compliments, happy to see the site turn a new page and enter a bright new future. Its just, I wont be there....nothing personal, but I am moving on...whatever that means.

I wish the best to the friends I have found here, and I wish the best to the mods who kept this side show moving along.

luv you twats, I will prolly drop in from time to time, but alas...I suck at goodbyes.

Be good, be bad, but in the end, just be....

thanks guys, appreciate the good times.

shan...xxx

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
and we wkill miss YOU, Shanine! you are a sexy gurl & brought a lot of life & fun to the rest of us gurls here...

i'm sad that you're leaving & i hope you do drop back in sometimes & let us know how you are getting along up there in the frozen northlands. take care of yourself & keep on enjoying being you...

Jeanine/aka daddy Bill

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Brenda
Grrrrrrr
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit... And you were such a good user Shanine sad

Compliments noted dear.. Thanks for that, but I'd rather you be here to tell me in person.

Well, whatever it was that made you decide to do this it is indeed your decision to make..

Gonna miss you gurl.. I hope you DO come back some day smile

Until then... Live long and prosper...

Kisses!!

If this reply breaks our rules please