Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
whtbitch
Big Black Cock Lovers
Anyone else out there that crave big black dicks. I love it and can't seem to get enough. Is it just me or do black men seem to fuck forever before they cum. Everytime I have had black dick he made me cum while fucking me and I never touched myself. I love the way they make me sore the next morning. MMMMMMMM I'm getting chill bumps thinking about them. grin

If this thread breaks our rules please 
SubmissiveAsian
never had a black man, but being stuffed full with a big black cock is my biggest fantasy!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big Black Cock makes me so hott, I cumm thinking about it. Would love to be man handled. I practiced pleasing one, deep throating ect... upforitt3@mail.com or chat hour Bigcklvr

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always spread wide for the black meat ... and thick burritos too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I only love big black cock,have been for black men sense I was young

TVPatti
Black cocks for me are simply satisfying to feel and watch....a black cock in a white bitch like me just plain looks hot....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too love big black cock. I have a friend who loves fucking me and he lasts forever!! I have had a few other black lovers and they all go a long time before cumming. I have been pounded by some white men who also lasted a while. I love BBC so much that I only let black men fuck me anymore. I still meet with other's and suck any cock regardless of color. But my ass is reserved for black!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BBC
Well, In my adventures , I found If you can find a Good BBC & By Good I mean One with good personality and all about him, it can be Fantastic... And I do think , And again from what I have had, They do seem to go longer and Deeper! w00t

Forum Level:
Just getting started
black cocks
love big black cocks and big black balls raspberry raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BBC
I sucked and got butt fucked not long ago in a 3way with a guy that had 7 inches. I really didn't see/feel any difference from white guys.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmm yes please x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I totally adore Black dick. Have always maintained Black dick is superior to their white counterparts. The first Black male who fucked me was a Black Adonis and he fucked me all night long and came 8 times inside me and needless to say he was crazy about my big white ass!! That was 10 years ago but we recently reconnected and are planning to get together again. I have always wondered if white guys are prejudiced about Blacks knowing that so many of us white girls prefer Black dick to their white dicks and have a desire to be submissive to a dominant black male.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love being treated like a bitch
im also one who no longer fucks white men,ill blow you all day long, but ive been with 3 black men long term and the shortest was 11 inches long and thick, hed have me over and thenb take me to his garage make me change into lingerie and hed use me good for a couple hours and send me away , he let a couple buddies join in too, one was a white male whose cock barely registered after getting daddies big dicxk in me. lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mmmm
I live all cocks but black cocks are the best once you go black I am a ❄️🐰❤️♠️