view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Dom4Fun
Make Me Cum On The Road
OK, I'm on the road and have a long drive. I'd like to play a game to keep me awake.

Send me a PM and tell me what you'd like to do to/with/ or have me do to you. The hotter the better. The first PM to get me so hot that I have to jerk off and cum wins and gets a picture of the cum he's coaxed out of my thick smooth cock.

Let the game begin now!!!

P.S. I'm kinky so be creative, everything is in bounds (especially groups, bsdm and tgirls) but please no scat and water sports.

OK, make me cum hard boys smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
xs1wxs1
Cum?
Here's how to do it. You get pulled over by a hunky state trooper who asks you to step out of the car and when you do you are completely naked which get him excited when he sees your hard-on. You both head off to the nearby bushes & trees and he proceeds to start taking off his uniform and then immediately starts sucking on your nips and then your cock and then bends over so you can fuck his tight cop ass. Afterwards you spank him for making you get out of your car stark assed naked by the side of a deserted highway and say to him if he ever does that to you again; i will be his turn on your fuck machine for a whole day which you will record and play back for the whole trooper barracks to see! How's that for a scenario?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strokin' Road Trip
I used to have a 5 hour weekly commute to work. I would often strip down and and beat off while driving...it was so much fun. I'd fantasize about someone else like you pulling up beside me doing the same thing. As much as I'd try to conceal myself, especially when truckers drove by, I always wanted someone to know what I was doing...except for the troopers. Been awhile since those roadtrips....miss that part of them!

Hope you have a fun trip! grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm a passive gurlie and I've sometimes wanked off imagining being in a roadside cafe, looking at what food is on offer, and getting crowded by a hunky trucker-type who reaches past me to get some things from the 'help yourself' display.

Repeatedly does that, pressing closer and longer each time, as I go all melty and girlie on him, til he chucks the food on the floor and says, "Fuck this pig-swill they've got in here, come out to my truck bitch, and have a bit of real protein."

That's what I call a pick-up.

alley52cat
The Beatles - White Album
The perfect song for this would be 'Why don't we do it in the Road' ?

Isla_VaBiddaKok
I'd be waiting at the next stop, room booked in advance. I'd be all sweet smelling and as smooth as could be. I would pretend to be fast asleep but my heart would be racing as I heard you enter the room.

I'd be lying face down on my raging hard on. You would come in, strip naked and then begin kissing me from my feet all the way up to my anticipating, twitching arse hole.

I'd hum and harr as you worked your way further up my body with kisses, and no intention of anything but pleasing yourself... HARD. That thick stub of yours would eventually press between my buttocks until of course it found it's way home.

And of course it would be terribly tight, me being a virgin and all.

alley52cat
I prefer naked fun in the woods !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Highway wanks
For Cougar. I used to drive buses and when I would be deadheading an empty I would strip down to just a shirt in the daytime or all the way at night. I'd jack off and even squat on the at a shoot a wad all over the dash. If it was middle of the night and the road was empty where I could see a long way, I'd get naked and get off the bus and run around jerking off. Talk about exciting, I would be shaking or quivering as I lost my load. I'd do the same in my car if it was a lonely road at night. What fun...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I give road head to the driver - that keeps him awake redeyes raspberry heart love love
And I would drink from his tap raspberry rolleyes raspberry
To keep him awake

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ABOUT TRUCKERS
I BECAME FRIENDS WITH A SLUTTY LITTLE WOMAN OF ABOUT 42YO. WHEN I WAS 22YO. AND HER HUSBAND WAS A LONG HAUL DRIVER & WAS ON THE ROAD ALOT.I MET THIS WOMAN THROUGH HER 19YO. DAUGHTER & I THOUGHT THIS WAS GREAT AS I LIKED THE IDEA OF AND OLDER WOMAN TO FUCK AND SHE MADE THINGS PROGRESS FAIRLY QUICKLY AND FUCKED ME ALL OVER THE PLACE AND WOULD DO THINGS LIKE TAKE OFF HER CROTCHLESS PANTYS IN A PARKING LOT AND JACK ME OFF IN MY CAR THEN GIVE ME HER PANTIES & TELL ME TO WASH THEM AND WEAR THEM FOR HER NEXT TIME SHE CALLS ME OUT.THAT MADE ME THINK,OK!!SHE CALLED ME A WK. OR SO LATER & TOLD ME THAT SHE HAD GOTTEN A ROOM AND THAT I SHOULD MEET HER THERE LATER AND THAT I SHOULD BE SHAVEN,SHOWERED,AND WEARING THE PANTIES & THAT I HAD BETTER SMELL SWEET.AGAIN I THOUGHT,OK! AS I GOT READY FOR OUR GET TOGETHER I BECAME HORNY THINKING ABOUT ALL OF THIS & WHAT WAS ON THIS WOMANS MIND AS I SHAVED MY TITS, COCK, BALLS & ASS & THOUGHT ABOUT SLIDEING ON HER UNDIES,THEY WERE WHITE STRETCH LACE.MY FIRST TIME DRESSING WITH ANOTHER WAS AT AGE 15 & WAS WITH ANOTHER GUY. ANOTHER STORY FOR LATER BUT I WORE HIS MOMS TIGHTS WITH HIM GIVING ME ALOT OF FIRSTS THAT NIGHT INCLUDING MY FIRST COCK & FINDING I WAS BI.NOW I WAS 22 AND ABOUT TO HAVE A FIRST WITH A WOMAN.ALMOST TWICE MY AGE.SHE WAS TO BASICALLY BECOME SOMEWHAT OF A MISTRESS TO ME AS SHE ESCALATED THE RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME MIND BLOWING SEX & THE PUSH FOR ME TO BE FEM FOR HER.SHE WOULD DRESS ME AS SHE DESIRED & IT BECAME EASY TO COMPLY TO HER WHEN YOU ARE GETTING YOUR MANCUNT LICKED,FINGERED AND TOYED.I CAME TO WANT IT ALL THE TIME & SHE WOULD TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL & SPENT ALOT OF TIME ON MY TITS.AFTER ABOUT 6 MONTHS OF THIS SHE ASKS ME IF I WOULD LIKE TO SPREAD MY LEGS FOR HER HUSBAND,NOW I FOUND OUT WHAT THE OK!! WAS. SHE TELLS ME THAT HE LIKED THE VIDEO OF US AS SHE USED A 10IN. STRAPON ON ME.SHE ALWAYS HAD HER LAPTOP ON & SITTING ON HER DESK & THAT SHE HAD TAKEN IT MORE THAN ONCE.SHE EXPLAINED THAT THEY WERE BOTH BI & THAT THEY WERE OPEN SEXUALLY.SHE LIKED TO FUCK OTHERS & THEY HAD SHARED BOTH MALE & FEMALE PARTNERS BUT NEVER A XDRESSER WHO WAS BISEXUAL.SHE SHOWED ME THE VIDEO ONE EVENING AS SHE SUCKED & LICKED ME TO A SHATTERING CUM WITH 4 FINGERS SHOVED INTO ME AND SHE REAMED ME DEEP & HARD. AFTERWARD I SAID WHY NOT TO HER AND SHE SAID WHY NOT WHAT?I SAID WHYNOT TELL YOUR HUSBAND I WOULD LOVE TO TRY HIS 8IN. COCK THAT WAS MOST IMPOSING THAT I HAD SEEN IN PICTURES,A NICE 2IN. THICK AND JUST DROOPED FROM THE WEIGHT OF UNCUT KNOB.I ENJOED HIM VERY MUCH BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY OR YOU CAN PUT YOURSELF IN HIS PLACE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME.BE MY MATE TO OUR MISTRESS AND LETS MAKE HER HAPPY.GET YOUR COCK OUT AND MAKE IT CUM FOR ME AS I SQUEEZE MY MAN PUSSY AROUND IT AS I CUM & GO,GAPE ME,PULL ME OPEN AND SPRAY ME DOWN.LUV IT. THIS ACTUALLY IS MY TRUE STORY,WAS A WONDERFUL WAY TO LEARN.WAS INCREDIBLE TIME.HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD CUM ON ME.. devil jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds