Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
pgm30
role playing
Anyone here into role playing and have actually acted it out?

I want to do a teacher/student or something like where I am mowing somebodies lawn and he invites me in for a drink that turns into fucking

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
role play
I always wanted to be a student that the old professor had to punish. He made me take down my pants and he applied a birch rod.
Of course when he got done and I raised up to turn around, he had his pants down and a great hardon......

If this reply breaks our rules please 
jackbirdjay
I have role played with a ex-girl friend. We both were in our mid 20's. She found out about my cross dressing. She was mad at first but got over it. One day she said she was going out shopping, I said joking buy me some panties and we both laughed it off. After about 6 hours she came home with 6 shopping bags of clothes. She said go shower lets do something. When I came out of the shower, she yelled out I bought you some clothes to wear on the bed in the bag please put them on. I was shocked in the bag was red panties, red bra, black thigh highs, red skirt,black blouse top. I yelled to her whats up? She yelled back just put them on lets have some fun. So I put them on and yelled ready? She said yes come on out. She was sitting in a chair dressed in a mens pin strip black suit with tie. She said your my bitch tonight, I am your stud. She said come here and kissed me. Her hands were all over me. She reached under my skirt and was rubbing my cock in the panties. She then said on your knees. She told me to unzip her pants. Then told me to reach in. I found a dong, she was wearing a strap on. She said pull it out and suck me. I did as I was told and enjoying it to I might add. She ended up fucking me with the strap on as I jerked my cock off. After that night we role played a lot. One time she was a nurse, another she dressed as sexy teacher, but one time on hollween she shaved me dressed me as a slut with heels and everything and we went to a bar that had a party. It was fun will it lasted

Forum Level:
Just getting started
roleplay
never done it, iv always played the sissy, slut/tart, love it that way

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice!
I love the idea of role-playing. I love to dress and that's (sort of) like playing dress-up so I see it as an extension of that. I've online played a pervy aunt who feminises her naughty nephew. Thatt was fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Done a little role play:-

where I was the older brother teaching my younger brother (college friend) the birds & bees.

And a naughty son being bad smile with my daddy (ex-girlfriends dad).

ex-girlfriend was more into the role play than me. But being the loving boyfriend I didn't mind her wearing the dog collar, etc. smile (I was putty in her hands, when she wore her old school uniform and gym kit!) muhe he he

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My lover and I roleplay that we are father and son. We both get really hard and horny

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I roleplay that we are rapists and victims. We also used all kinds of sex toys like lube, dildos, etc. She really enjoyed being raped

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Father Son
My recent boyfriend really liked being the son in a father-son sexual relationship. I saved the role-playing for the nights when he was not "in the mood." I would start calling him "son" and he would get "in the mood" very quickly. Now I have a girlfriend who unfortunately does not seem to have any kinks. She buys me panties, however, so that is a start.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a strange taste with the person I cheated on, I like to be with pets, I like to play pets

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Features of metal dildo

Many features make metal dildos a favorite sex toy for females. Metal dildos have a smooth surface because they are made from stainless steel. These dildos can be used by males, but they are mostly for sexual purposes. These dildos can be tough and difficult in nature, so only experienced users should use them. Advanced users will find metal a painful and difficult pleasure. These dildos must be inserted gently into the vagina or anal. You may feel severe pain in your sensitive genitals if you forcefully insert the dildos. The metal dildos can also be purchased at a low price so everyone can enjoy sex toys . For more info about metal dilo, visit LOVEXXO Meatl Dildo .Metal dildos come in a variety of sizes and textures so that users can choose the one that suits them best. Metal dildos can be used in water, and may also be washed with water. However, it is important that no water drops remain on the surface of the dildo or it could get oxidized. This sex toy is durable and can be used for a long time. These toys are lightweight and portable so they can be taken anywhere. These dildos can be purchased online and kept private. These dildos can also be used as lesbian sex toys.