Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
trying to meet bi married
I know this has been discussed before but I thought maybe someone came up with a new solution. Trying to meet and connect with a bi married or just a bi male who can host. There are a lot of bi-married but it seems we are all looking for someone else to host. Our wife's or girl friends are at home and parking lots and off road trips are not high on anyones list. I have gave and recieved BJ's at my business but it has to be very well planned.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bimarried
I used to meet a lawyer every Sunday morning at his office. Lots of times I was naked on his conference table and sucking him. smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
whtbitch
Oh damn I would get a hotel room anytime you wanted if you were going to put that big headed dick me deep. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thats the problem dude!
The wonderous age of communications! You finally meet that sexy black daddy who wants you to come to his home so he turn you into is maid. The only problem is that he lives in the Ukraine and your in BumFuck, Indiana The rich of course can play all they like but we are stuck with our fantasies, I will say that when I started posting on here in 2004, once I had taken and posted a set of pictures, it didnt take too awful long to meet a real nice guy from the next county who had me covered in cum and smiling when he left. It was so nice & hot. Be very careful with craigslist or that stuff, try here first. Cameras are cheap and attached to most notebooks now adays. Good Luck. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
trying to meet bi married
I have not been able to find anyone on this board that is close to my area yet, But I do keep looking. I get alot of nice offers from other states and I am flattered they want me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I found the mens spas (aka bathhouses) to be great meeting places! One or both of you can get a private room there.

Tcravesit
I'm bi married as well and would so luv to have a boyfriend. But so far I am having no luck at all, but I'll keep looking!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm looking for bi and married as well! If you're in the Hershey, PA area pm me and maybe we can talk!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have tried all week with craigs list, silverdaddies and even here but not able to hook up because I cannot host. Being married I cannot bring them home and motel would show up on credit card (not good)I have sucked a few in my office at my business and have been sucked there but it is risky. And there are really a lot of good looking cocks here but they are in another state or country. I have never gave or recieved one in a car but it might be a option soon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like others would meet up with you in a minute ReggieXX jerk
My fantasy is to meet up with a bi-man as well but no luck. Timing has never worked out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
meeting Richardaz
Hey with winter coming to Michigan I should cum down there

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you decided to get out of the Michigan cold and come here for a visit I know I can war you right up!!!! jerk
You just let me know!!!!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been lucky enough to find another bi-married male in town that works in a private office. We can meet during the day when he has a couple of free hours. I like him being married so we both are cautious. I'd like to think that it works out well for both of us!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Even bi married guys with wives who are cool with it can have problems meeting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am new to the scene
I am looking for a bi guy and I can host as long as you dont mind my wife watching or maybe joining in. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That would be fine but I get to tenn. too often.

luv2jizz
Az here. Travel to Ca. and NV often. Hit me up. jerk

jjap1234
Married and bi
I'm bi and married. My wife does not know so it is difficult meeting others as my time is very limited. I do own my own business and have sucked men off in the mornings before opening up. Hoping to find someone I can play regularly with.

john128
My wife works nights so when the cats away I can play !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bi-married military man
i have been looking for 6 years. it is hard for me to find somebody. since i am in the military and my wife dosen't work i can't host and i have to be careful when i find a place to play.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
looking for bi-married
I have been looking to hook up with someone for the last three weeks, have used craigs list and silverdaddies, some replies from craigs list but all seemed to be lookers wanting pictures. Lots of great cocks here and they want the same as me but we are all too far away. Anyone one in Rockford Michigan want their cock sucked?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
craigslist, adult friend finders, silver daddies, just keep trying and I garantee you'll find someone. I have found many. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smokeinthemirror said: I used to meet a lawyer every Sunday morning at his office. Lots of times I was naked on his conference table and sucking him. smile

That is one of my biggest fantasies! That and sucking a doctor in the exam room. Just the thought of you laying naked on the conference tables gets me excited

cissybiboi
Sadly, hosting or going to a guys place is risky. I normally meet my guys at a local gay/bi cruising spot a few miles away.