Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
horny19bi
Best anal toys?
What are the best toys you use? I am looking for a few different toys. Butt plugs for major prostate stimulation and one I can leave in all day. A dildo or a jelly dong that isnt too long or thick. I need something small at first to strech and loosen myself before I move to bigger toys. Open to any other toy ideas so lemme know through a PM on here.
If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: Best anal toys?
with what you are saying i would get an "assortment" pack w/ different sizes and lenghts. once you find some "right" toys then strap them in and have fun!!! I often go out in public with bottles, buttplugs and other things in my ass, once the toy fell out in public (no straps) that was fun as I just picked it up brushed it off and reinserted it back in my ass!!

---------------------------------
horny19bi wrote:
> What are the best toys you use? I am looking for a few different toys. Butt plugs for major prostate stimulation and one I can leave in all day. A dildo or a jelly dong that isnt too long or thick. I need something small at first to strech and loosen myself before I move to bigger toys. Open to any other toy ideas so lemme know through a PM on here.
If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Recently started to delve into the anal thing and was pretty wet behind the ears about it. I hope everyone could enjoy this raccoon tail butt plug heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best anal toy
If I can get it my ass I'll use it, I mean anything,.fingers, dildo, hammer handle, baseball bat, traffic cone the more it spreads my hole and the deeper I can get it the better..... yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For starters you can try different shampoo , shower gel bottles (plastic , no glas of course) from small to bigger to train , but be careful for sharp edges.Then there is loads of offerings online. The best and safest toys are made from platinum silicone , but these are a usually a bit more expensive.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Plugs
My favorite is home made ! I will go to the meat store and purchase one of those bulk balogna ! The big ones that are about 4 inch dia and about 13 or 14 inches long ! I usually cut in half so i have two peices 4" dia by 7" long ! I then take a knife and start carving ! rounding the ends and making egg shape ! Taper down from 4" to about two inch at the small end ! Start the two inch end in and after a long slow push can usually get my asshole stretched out enough to slip the four inch end in past my sphincter ! After a few minutes of squeezing my ass muscle i can make the big plug dissapear totally and close my ass lips tight ! I will walk around in the nude with the big chunk of balogna buried inside me ! After a while my body says i need to get rid of it and i will pop it out ! Then slide it back in and hold it in as long as i can ! Usually after 3 or 4 times in and out then i start to play with my cock and balls ! By now my cock is drooling precum and i can stroke a good big load of cum out very easily !

SamanthaRidley
Beat anal toys
I personally love “Bad Dragon” toys. They have a large variety of shapes and sizes. They are not that hard plastic but nice feel good silicone. And they can also be ordered with a cum tube. Which brings me to saying their cum lube is the best !!! Just check them out.