Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Seduce1
I Surprised Daddies Friend
I had been dressing for Mick about 6 months when Dave came to fit our new kitchen. I had been told that I had to be at home while he was working. Dave was a friend of my Dad, and took no time in making me into his "little helper". I was being used as a labourer but without the pay. It was July 79 and very hot, Dave was sweating so much he began to wear shorts and no top. One day he was under a unit on his back and I noticed that he was not wearing breifs, his cock was laying near the outside of his shorts and I could see it up his shorts. I had been catching sly looks at it and getting quite excited. He had seen me but didnt say anything. He did adjust his shorts and exposed his cock some more. By now I was looking more and it was obvious that I was. Dave didn't say a word and pulled his cock out and fully exposed himself to me slowly stroking it. I was hard and excited Dave asked if I was enjoying the view. He asked if I wanted to stroke him and I knealt down next to him and run my hand over his cock. I took it in my hand and began to stroke his cock as he lay on the floor. Very soon Dave's cock was rock hard and he was pushing against my hand while I wanked him. I was so turned on wanking his cock that I opened my mouth and started to take his cock between my lips. I was sucking his cock and wanking it into my mouth, Dave was still laying under the unit and could not get out , as I took his cock deeper into my mouth Dave put his hand on my head and pulled me onto him. I was sucking his cock hard and wanking fast I could feel him begining to jerk harder and then his cock began to pulse and I knew he was about to cum. I sucked even harder and he shot the first load as I was going down on him and he pulled me tighter, the head of his cock hit the back of my throat pushing the cum down my throat. His cock was about 8 inches and very thick my jaw was aching and Dave kept pumping spunk in my mouth. It was the biggest load I had ever swallowed and he did not let go of me until he had finished cumming. I sat up still with his spunk smeared around my mouth and Dave came out from under the unit. He told me that was a good blow job and that he knew I have done it before. After I cleaned up I asked if I could do it again the following day, Dave was so horny he wanted more. The next day Dave arrived and started work as normal as my Mum and Dad were there. After they left I Told dave that I was going to my bedroom and to come up in about 10 mins. I went up and took all of my clothes off and changed into a schoolgirl uniform, nickers and bra. There was a knock on the door and Dave came in, he stood there staring at me then I said "hello I'm carol and I'm a naughty girl please punish me". Dave told me to bend over the bed and started to spank me with his hand, I wriggled as he did not because it hurt only to tease Dave. He pulled my nickers down and groped my arse stroking my pussy with his fingers. I had used some gel to make my pussy wet and Dave opened me up with his fingers sliding two into me. Dave was kneeling on the bed feeding me his cock as he worked my arse with his fingers. He was getting very dominant and told me to kiss him, I started to kiss his mouth and he responded by forcing his tongue into my mouth kissing me hungrily. He pulled me under him and and positioned me with my legs spread wide and placed the tip of his cock at my pussy. He rubbed it over my wet hole and started to push his cock in me. I could feel his cock stretching me as he sank it deeper and deeper in my arse hole. It took a long time before I was relaxed and he was fully in me. When he started to move in and out I felt as if I was being split in two but I was horny and liked the pain. Soon Dave was slowly fucking me with long deep strokes. I was still fully dressed in my schoolgirl unifrom with my nickers pulled down. Dave was getting faster and harder with his strokes, telling me what a dirty slut I was and he was loving fucking me. He told me that he was going to cum in my arse and within a few strokes he started to cum. I felt the spunk squirting into my arse and as he fucked me I could feel it coming out of my arse, Dave was a heavy cummer and I loved the feeling. Dave slid his cock out of my arse and kept me pinned down on the bed as he offered his cock to my mouth and told me to clean all the spunk from it, I did this enjoying the taste of his cum. I asked if Dave would fuck me or let me suck his cock every day while he was there and he gave me what I wanted just about every day. He said it was such a surprise that I was a naughty girl.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Seduce1
Thanks for the comments
I love to chat, please leave your sexy comments for me xx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lovely!!
Fantastic as usual hon, - if I had been dave I woulde have pulled your panties to one side - I like to feel them!!!

Jan xxx

Seduce1
Janiceesp
Oh Janice, I so like to have my nickers pulled to one side and a lovely hard cock in my hot arse pussy xx Carol

doninpanties
I love my panties pulled over and a nice cock in my boi pusssy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story thumbup thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good story; give us gurls more

Seduce1
Love your comments
jerk jerk Mmm thanks xx jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmmmm well carol what a sweet sexy school girl that needs a good spanking then panties pulled aside and have a nice hard cock slip inside your wet pussy and filled with cum.Love it to be mine you naughty gir. Any time you want message me and tell me more sweet girl. xxxxxxxxxxxx johnny jerk

Seduce1
Thanks Jonny
jerk jerk Mmm Jonny, I could talk all day of how I have been used over the years by men. Drop me a line next time you see me online xx

Seduce1
Thanks
Thanks for all your hot comments xx

yourcumslut
Loved it
I wish I was getting it like that xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot