view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jaybirdjackoff
Anyone get caught dressing in lingerie?
I have gotten caught a few times about 3 total. Once by a girl friend in my 20's, once by a drinking buddy he stopped hanging around with me after that, once by a old guy next door

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
One time.. long ago, by a neighbor who was away, and i cut his his grass while he and his wife were gone..... {blush!} curse

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caught
Was caught by my sisters friend sniffing her dirty socks....she said I was "gross" I thought I was going to get in real trouble....I was 13 she was 17....damn good smelling socks too...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes more than once ..... the best was driving with a FULL bra and straps showing in a tank top. did it more on purpose and some people stared and laughed when they passed me.

hhazelcd
I uploaded a pic to a site then deleted it from my files to be safe but I forgot to delete my cookies, temp internet files, history and form data due to this my daughters friend brought it back up while using my pc, she showed me how to clear them and said my secrets safe with her.........still sweating it out curse

Forum Level:
Just getting started
went outside today in wifes small panties iv looked round and next door was standing there shocked,dont no was it me in panties or my small cock he could see thrugh them still had a wank after

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My sister caught me wearing hers. I was terrified that she would be mad but she was really cool about it and even gave me a couple of pairs and a bra. A few times she helped me dress completely, with makeup, wig, etc. It was wonderful and we became a lot closer.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
oops hhazelcd

yeah tis really difficult to cover all your computer tracks, unless you're an expert

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I has some "Remote Assistance" a while back, and forgot to close a Joanna Slinky file on my desktop! That was definitely an OOPS moment,lol

jamessuxcock
Was I caught??
Early this morning I was jacking to give myself a facial and swallow my cum. After I cam on my face I rolled back up and swallowed and saw my son walking toward me. With cum still on my face and a big hard on. He didn't say anything, so not really sure if he saw anything or not.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just yesterday afternoon I caught my boss's son wearing tights and panties under his trousers. He bent down to pick up some boxes and his shirt rode up displaying all.

He realised as soon as he stood back up and saw the way I was looking at him.

Turns out he was a virgin, very in the closet and wearing underwear he steal from his Mum's drawers.

Not a virgin anymore, he took my big cock like a good little slut, there were a few screams and tears, but he loved it once he was warmed up.

Bet he's got a sore ass this morning though. smile

jaybirdjackoff
hung_barcelona said: Just yesterday afternoon I caught my boss's son wearing tights and panties under his trousers. He bent down to pick up some boxes and his shirt rode up displaying all.

He realised as soon as he stood back up and saw the way I was looking at him.

Turns out he was a virgin, very in the closet and wearing underwear he steal from his Mum's drawers.

Not a virgin anymore, he took my big cock like a good little slut, there were a few screams and tears, but he loved it once he was warmed up.

Bet he's got a sore ass this morning though. smile

hot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got caught
In high school I got caught by my father wearing my mothers nylons and beating off into my pillow, my nylon covered ass up in the air. My father oh just stared at me and told me to go do my chores. As I was walking out of my bedroom with my dad following behind me. He tool a quick step forward and tickled my ass with his finger. God it felt good.woof

jackbirdjay
Cddawg said: In high school I got caught by my father wearing my mothers nylons and beating off into my pillow, my nylon covered ass up in the air. My father oh just stared at me and told me to go do my chores. As I was walking out of my bedroom with my dad following behind me. He tool a quick step forward and tickled my ass with his finger. God it felt good.woof

nice

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was about 34 I was living with my girlfriend. One day was supposed she was around formshoping whit a friend of her and I just wear some lingery and panties and start to wank myself with a cucumber up to my ass! In the middle of my plesure I just hear the keys on the door and try to escape, but my girlfriend and her friend just pop in staring at me takeing out the cucumber! I was hembarazed and exited, but my girfriend (she dont know I like dicks) just stare at my mouth open while her friend was laughing! They said that they want see what I was doing for my pleasure, so I dont know what to do and Sabrina the friend said she can help me whit the cucumber.... The two bitches playing with me broking my ass and slaping my dick and balls for a few hours whitout not even showing me a tit. I was so full of pleasure been treated like a slut, but at the end my girlfriend leaves me!

solarflares
Whitout even a tit of showing?
Fackin Cants

RogueWraith909
an almost caught... my niece when I was about 28... I was wearing some fishnet stockings and latex stuff, I didn't know she was coming and was in the middle of trying to get my big vibrator into my ass when I heard her knocking on the front door... did only thing I could, grabbed my jeans and t-shirt and threw them on OVER MY OUTFIT and hid what I could asap then tried to compose myself but I think she spotted the fishnets as I forgot to put on socks blushing

Only my closest friends know I even THINK about dressing sometimes, only one knows I do after we had a chat and things progressed a little to oral fun (bless him he had no clue what he was doing but tried and apparently I almost had him blowing in my mouth within about 20 seconds, guess watching all those prono's works ) thumbup Someday I hope we get chance to do it again as we got as far as trying first time anal and I kinda chickened... Didn't want to wreck a friendship for a few minutes of fun.

reconray
love my mom caught me about six years ago,we were at her house an I thought everyone went down to the pool.So I ran upstairs to my mothers room,opened her undie drawer took out a bra ,slip both beige an white full cut panty.I took off all my clothes.I started putting on the bra an panty an was sliding up the slip jerk an who walks in.She also thought I was at the pool,had on only her bra an shorts ,because she was going to change into her bathing suit.Now seeing her in her bra right in front of me gave me a hardon.My mom who is pretty cool an a doctor of psych started asking questions.After about 15 minutes she said ok when you are done come down to the pool an that was it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My 1st wife caught me one night. She was out and I was having phone sex with a friend . I had on a pair of backless Green high heels and a tiny pair of green panties.
It was about 9pm and I was standing at the phone with my panties down around my knees, legs open the panties stretched and wanking as my friend talked to me. I had my eyes closed and was just getting to the vinegar stroke when something made me open my eyes.
My wife and her friend had come in and were watching me. I will never forget the look of astonishment and distaste on her face. She was sneering and the feeling of humiliation washed over me, I came like nothing on earth, the best orgasm ever.
I wank to that still.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was about 20 my mom went on a month long vacation with her rich boy friend. One day got home from work took a shower went though mom's things put on her open bottom black full girdle, put her tan stockings on and attached them to the garter straps, and her red high heels. I went in to her box of toys pulled out a 8 in dildo sat on the sofa looking at hardcore magazines that I got though a mail order. I just happen to look at the back yard window my neighbor, Charlie was looking though it. My heart just about stopped. He knocked on the window pointing to the door to let him in. He said well aren't we a little fagot. I said your not going to tell anyone are u? He said I know u and Billy suck each other I seen u 2 69 ing once a few years back. (BIlly was my best friend growing up) He saw the magazines on the sofa with the dildo. He picked the mags up they were str8 all but one a gay one. I said please don't tell anyone. He said my secrete was safe but u can do some thing for me. He kicked his shoes off and started un buttoning his pants. I knew what he wanted. He pulled his pants and boxers off and stepped out of them. Under his shirt his cock peeked out. I went over to him as he took his shirt off. He had a thick veiny uncut cock with a big set of balls. He was hairy. The tip of his cock peeked out under the fore-skin. He sat on the sofa said come and suck me. I got between his legs as he was looking at the magazines. I grabbed his cock started to stroke it. He looked down said well suck me, u want to dress like a girl suck like one. I stuck my tongue out liking the tip. He had a very musty smell as I slide him in my mouth. He grew fast in my mouth. Once he was hard he said don't forget my balls lick them. I licked each one then took turns sucking them in my mouth. I went back to his cock. He started shooting in my mouth. For a guy in his 60's he sure had a lot of cum. After he went limp I got up he said u like that don't u, look how hard u are. Jerk-off I want to watch. He then said better yet get on the floor here use the toy u was going to before I caught u. I did as I was told. I worked the dildo in me and jerked off all over my mom's girdle. He said your a good cock sucker, Janice dose not like sucking-his wife. He got dressed said same time tomorrow, I nodded yes. It was a win win, he got his cock sucked, I got my secrete kept and as a bonus got to suck cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been caught several times in the past both my grown kids caught me dressed and a neighbor many years ago caught me outside walking around I did not see him and he took pictures of me to later bring them to my door and blackmailed me in dressing for him in private..

KinkyWanker
First time my Mother caught me dressed in her bra and panties, having just spunked all over the bed sheets. She went crazy, had me strip the bed and put it all in the washing machine.
Sister caught me wanking in her panties and asked to see me cum, which I loved doing for her, and did quite a lot after that.
A school friends mother caught me wanking in her panties when staying over. She asked me not to make a mess in her panties, so I shot my load in my hand as she watched closely.
My niece stayed for a while as she looked for work, she caught me wanking in her panties in her room. She asked me to carry on, taking off the panties she was wearing and giving them to me. I wanked as I sniffed her warm panties as she fingered herself to a climax as I came in her panties, then licked up my cum for her.
I caught my neighbours son wanking naked in my garden as he sniffed panties. I took him to my garage and sucked him off, telling him to use my mouth any time he wanted to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Got caught by a couple at a stop light while driving to a hookup wearing only bra, panties and a dog collar and leash. I was turning left and they pulled up next to me. It was middle of the morning in full sun. They laughed and I think they took some pics before my light turned green. Really embarrassing but oh so hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sexy maid
My wife's younger sister caught me in a french maid outfit cleaning the house. jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sexy maid
My wife's younger sister caught me in a french maid outfit cleaning the house. jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got caught when I was just a kid maybe kindergarten or 1st grade. My Mom freaked out, threatened to send me to school in a dress. This little episode taught me to become quite the sneak until I realized after finding the internet that I'm not as weird as I thought! Now I wear 24/7 and don't care who knows! yahoo yahoo yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I got caught when I was just a kid maybe kindergarten or 1st grade. My Mom freaked out, threatened to send me to school in a dress. This little episode taught me to become quite the sneak until I realized after finding the internet that I'm not as weird as I thought! Now I wear 24/7 and don't care who knows! yahoo yahoo yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes well and truly caught ,and still paying the price to be honest

SubSissyStep
Over the years I have been caught masturbating in panties a few times.

My first was when my sister caught me in her room wanking In her panties. She was going to tell our folks, but refrained, on condition that I showed her everything. So I did.
She thought she was punishing me and humiliating me, I loved ever second. I stripped naked and showed her every detail of my rock hard penis, balls and asshole, wanking just inches from her face. I then wrapped her silky panties round my cock and pumped it hard, as she played with my precum that was leaking from my cock slit, and had me lick it from her finger.
I pulled her panties over my face and turned to wank for her, spreading my ass cheeks and fingering my bumhole. For my climax, I pulled on her panties once more and shot my load into her knickers as she watched my sperm soak through.

After that, we became partners in masturbation, she lent me clothes, did my hair and make up, and chatted with me about boys and sex. I guess we became more like sisters, which I treasure a lot.

Funnily enough, she was on the phone yesterday, and caught me in mid-wank, but that didn't stop me, and I really enjoyed chatting as I masturbated, finally spunking in my panties as we talked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anyone get caught dressing in lingerie?
A very long time ago, i was getting dressed in my regular clothes in the bathroom, there was a knock on the door and the door opened. My mom caught me wearing a pair of her panties under my clothes. That was the first time. I got caught by her again about a year later. Never been caught since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
caught
never actually been caught by my wife but she has found my panties stashes , and purged some very lovely and irreplaceable panties for me, she was not a happy camper

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds