Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaving pubes
jerk jerk Can you remove pubic hair safely with a hair removal creaam

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I don't think an electronic sandbox is the best place to find an answer to that one

grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
no, do not use. will irritated area. use a new lubricated disposable twice razor, works for me

alley52cat

Why not use good old fashioned tweezers on the ball sac, slow but that smooth feel will last about 3 weeks and over time the hair regrowth will become finer !

tinyguy723
I have used it before with mixed results.
Treat a small area first. If it works ok I would wait a week before completing the job. I have gotten chemical burns before.
I now use a women's disposable razor with women's shaving cream or gel. The women's products see to be more gentle.
Very of Luck,
Tiny

smoothie1964
I tried using hair-removal cream once on my chest and it burned so there is no way i would use it down there, my skin is too sensitive. You should test it on yourself somewhere else first - definitely.

alley52cat

I remove my body hair using a Braun epilator !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi, I use MAGIC hair removal. It was originally to black guys who suffer from ingrowing hair. You just mix it with water leave it for about 6 minuets then wash of with warm water. Do not use any lotions or creams after use as this will make your genitals sting (I tried it once). The end result is a very nice smooth finish. Read the instructions and do a small test.
You can get it on e bay

thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes you can use it on your pubes I use it all the time Nair just don't leave it on longer than the time stated or you will burn yourself but it dose work 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi sugars
it is my best but it is not use on pubic

Forum Level:
Just getting started
the best solution
Laser hair removal is permanent and easy. Paying for it is the only hard part

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmm
I've used MAGIC in the past instead of shaving on my face and it does work. The after effect smells like eggs but goes away after a shower or bath. For pubic hair, I find sitting in a tub in very warm water using a razor and shaving gel works very well, too. Takes time but the results are good.

I've also used NAIR for MEN which works well but timing is everything because it can burn if left on too, long.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I recently started using Nair, it's been wonderful, just make sure you follow the instructions.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hair removal cream is fine when used properly, like leave it on for about seven minutes (have a timer!). It typically takes two doses, the second after overnight, to get that lovely bald look. Then at least once a week to keep those hairs away.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to use Neet with pretty good results (as others have said, follow instructions!). I developed a sensitivity to it, though, so I began getting waxed. I couldn’t be happier with it, and the lack of regrowth over time is a bonus!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds