Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
69 mouth fucking
There is nothing I enjoy more whether i'm naked or dressed in my finest lingerie then to have a wonderful full on 69 mouth fucking session. Starting slowly as our cocks get harder and harder and we both go faster and faster until that wonderful moment of that lovely cum entering each others mouths and the cry of ecstacy as you do so. OMG I need someone right now.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
delicious
emmm its soo nice 69ing, we do it for ages, and it is nice to feel your lover start to push his cock in and out of your mouth as you begin to do the same as you both get nearer and nearer, begin to taste delicious pre-come, pulling him closer in, before the gorgeous feeling as you know a cock is going to explode in your mouth, fill your mouth with gorgeous delicious come

If this reply breaks our rules please 
ahab
thumbup1 Amen to the above, when and where? jerk

jaybirdjackoff
Oh yes I love being on the bottom so his nuts hang down. Love sucking balls

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hey everyone thanks for the comments. Would be a pleasure to mouth fuck with each and everyone one of you. Keep them cumming. (sorry couldn't resist that lol)

solarflares
A double deep-throating 69 has to be the best - with drooling mouths slamming right down to the balls as you both come.

slowhumper
solarflares said: A double deep-throating 69 has to be the best - with drooling mouths slamming right down to the balls as you both come.

jerk jerk jerk a man after my own 'eart..or my ass.. or cock...whichever... Eat Me jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Use your fingers too!
Remember when your have each others cocks in your mouths have your finger up each others fuck hole for that super orgasm!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES YES YES YES & YES !!!
TO ALL OF THE ABOVE !!! XXXX
LOVE CUMMY KISSES AFTER !!! jerk jerk jerk
PM ME IF INTERESTED IN CHATTING !!! XXXX

harrygoodnough
69 is the best
solarflares said: A double deep-throating 69 has to be the best - with drooling mouths slamming right down to the balls as you both come.

it's such a great way to get and give oral; and when you're locked together in a double deep throat, that's the pinnacle of pleasure. I prefer it on our sides, but never refuse being top or bottom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
69er
Yes I love the 69 position but I prefer it side-by-side rather in top and bottom. It gives each of us a variety and how can please each other the most. Also getting a mouthful of warm cum at the same time is the best. raspberry