view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Seduce1
Recent meeting
I am a married bi CD who's wife does not know I like to dress up and suck cock. I use the NBN site to chat and play. It is not easy to have a real meet as we are either at work or at home together, opportunity for meeting is very limited.
I had been chatting to a bi guy who is very local to me and can accommodate. A few weeks ago I was here late and we were chatting, he said that he would be alone all the following day and if I wanted to meet it would be fun. I said I can come in the afternoon but would not be dressed as all of my clothes ar at home and my wife would be there. He told me that this was not a problem as he had lots of clothes for me to use. I took his number and called the following day he told me where to meet him at a local supermarket car park for a chat and check we were both ok. I waited where he said and he pulled in next to me. He was a little older that I had expected. George was very polite and well spoken about 62 whiteish hair and a similar size as me. We chatted briefly and I went to his house with him.
He showed me to a bedroom and asked if I would put on the items he had hung on the wardrobe. George asked if I would like a drink of wine and left me to dress. He had left me a white bra, nickers and holdups a grey mini skirt and white blouse with a pair of black kitten heels, I knew what he wanted me to be. When he came back I was dressed and he asked me to come into the lounge sitting on the sofa he asked me to sit next to him.
Have you been a good girl he asked? I am always a good girl Sir. He told me to kiss him and I did as I was told. His lips were soft and thin as he started to kiss me back I felt his tongue licking my lips and opened my mouth for him. As he kissed me deeper his hand was running over my body and he stroked my legs. This was making me horny, George took my hand and placed it on the bulge of his trousers asking if I wanted it?
Yes please Sir I said and started to stroke it, he was quite big too. He stood up and told me to get it out, I opened his trousers and took his cock out I was actually surprised at how thick it was. He told me to open my mouth and put out my tongue. I did what he wanted and he began to rub it over my lips pulling the foreskin back and working his cock back and forth on my tongue. I was about to take it in my hand an he said NO leave your hands by your side and started rubbing his cock over my face telling me that I was a naughty girl for making his cock hard. He told me that naughty girls need to be punished and to bend over the dining table I went over to the table and lay face down he took my arms an placed them over my head on the table. I felt my skirt being lifted up and his hands squeezing and rubbing my bum cheeks. He eased my legs apart and pulled my nickers down just below my bum. His hands were still squeezing my cheeks and he started to kiss them saying how nice my bottom was. Then I felt the slap of his hand I twitched and he slapped me again. He counted each slap and when he got to 10 I could feel the hot sting of my bum, all the time he was moaning and stroking his cock on my bum. We need to put something on that now he said and took a tube of gel from the side drawer. He rubbed it all over my bum and then his fingers started to stroke at my pussy. His fingers were stroking over it and he sat on a chair behind me. Taking each cheek with his hands he spread me open and licked my pussy. It was as if he had an electric wire on my hole and I moaned with excitement.The tongue that had been in my mouth was now working on my pussy, then a finger went straight in me. He sat there telling me how naughty I was and that he was going to fuck my little pussy. I was a bit worried as his cock was so thick and asked him to be gentle with me. He told me to relax and that he would not hurt me. His cock was rock hard by now and he put lots of gel all over it, stepping forward I felt the head of his cock at my pussy and he statrted to ease it in very gently and slowly bit by bit he was getting deeper into me. I reached round and spread myself so that he could move in better. Once he was fully in my wet hole he moved in and out slowly asking if I liked it and did it hurt?
I was loving it and it did not hurt as he pushed deeper each time. I had let go of my cheeks and was holding the table, George was now fucking me hard and telling me that I was a very good girl. I wanted him to cum and was saying that I loved him fucking me. He was not going to last long and told me to get ready for his cum. George slowed and pulled out of me telling me to get on my knees, again I did as I was told and he positioned my head and opened my mouth. His cock was now in my mouth and he was fucking my face hard very quickly he started to cum, the first jet was into my mouth and then he pumped the rest over my face moving my head from side to side so that he cum all over me. He used his cock to wipe the cum over my cheeks and stood looking at what he had done to me with a big grin on his face. Your turn he said and stood me up, dropping to his knees he took my cock straight in his mouth and wanked me very quickly I cum almost immediately he sucked it all into his mouth and got up and kissed me with my cum still in his mouth with his tongue pushing my cum into my mouth. Again he was groping and holding me as he kissed me very deeply . We fell onto the sofa and sat there as we both calmed down. George said we need to clean you up before I let you go back to your wife and took me trough to the bathroom. He asked me if I would finish his cock off in the shower as it was stil very hard, hungry for more I said yes. I was about to undress but he asked me to stay clothed and squat down in the shower. I was in front of him and he had his cock in his hand, as he stepped closer I opened my mouth and kept my hands down like before. I was surprised when I saw the jet from his cock, It was not cum and he started to pee I took the stream in my mouth and he put his hand on my head to keep me down, as he stepped back it was spraying all over me soaking the blouse and skirt running from the top of my head and over my face. I have not had that happen for a long time but did not mind. I like to give my girls a good shower after they have been naughty he said and finished soaking me. With that he stepped in and turned the water on. We stripped off and showered together before getting out I had one more taste of his cock. I got myself dressed and he thanked me for meeting him asking if I wanted more. I said that I would love to meet him again and be a naughty girl for him soon.
On the way home I was still rock hard thinking about what had just happened and looking forward to meeting George again.
Please leave me a message here, or PM me I love reading youer horny comments xx

If this thread breaks our rules please 
jackbirdjay
very hot story.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmm waht a fucking lucky guy george was having such a sexy girl to fuck and pee over after jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story thanks, I love being pissed on when dressed.

yourcumslut
Keep them cumming
I have been into water sports for a long time now and this would have been so goo to have had happened to me x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story. I was wishing it happened to me. Maybe some day and I'll tell you all, also. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your story got me hard had jerk and had a big cum. thumbup

Pantyfeeling
Wonderful.l
Lovely horny story got me so hard and wanting this to happen where I live near Reading Berkshire xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantastic - made me so horny - squirted cum in my sissy black panties rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Another hot experience
I love reading these from Seduce anyone know if he/she is still on NBN?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot Fun
I would have loved to have met up with you and enjoy the fun times that you do.

cissybiboi
Maybe an old post but a brilliant one xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A butt plug is a sex toy designed to be inserted in the anal for sexual pleasure. Compared to a dildo, the butt plug tends to be shorter and has a flanged edge to prevent it from being lost in the rectum. A butt plug with an animal tail attached is called a "tail butt plug". The tail provides extra excitement and is popular among people with animal play fetishes. Typically, the butt plug with the tail is worn by a submissive. The dominant can also wear it while performing a power play

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Meeting

Fabulous story and all of that would be a dream come true. I have had several get-togethers and always looking for new people and ways to play. For your 1st get together it seems like you were made for each other. I hope you have many more get-togethers with either George or some new friends. I am always looking for new get-togethers if anybody is interested.

rushman1uk
Nice read.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love your story. I was stroking my clitty hard while reading. I love getting showered with cum and piss.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds