Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bottom once do it always
If you bottom once will you always want to. I am afraid if I do this for someone I will always want to be a bottom. Thinking about doing this soon.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bottom
although I have done it several times I like to think I maintain control over who sticks their dick in what. I've blown guys that I really wasn't interested in getting fucked by them. In the same interest I've had guys that I could hardly wait to fuck me.
I had a b/f once that never would let me fuck him. He said he tried it in college and didn't like it, but he sure liked to pound my ass.(I'll admit I enjoyed the best bottoming I ever had with him)
Bottom(pun intended) line it's not necessarily addictive unless you want it to be.
BTW, best position for me has been on my back with legs up, his cock hits my prostate that way and drives me up a wall.
Happy fucking.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have never been fucked by a real coc (my wife has used her vibrator on my ass though)

But the thought of being on my knees or on my back with a hunk plowing my ass again and again makes me so hard....

newbottomMS
I love pussy, if I am going to top, it is always with a woman, with a man, I am always a bottom, never had an interest in it any other way

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It depends more on if you are a dirty cock starved slut. I have topped before, and would do it again, though I prefer to be a cock sucking, cum swallowing slut. Besides I like to get fucked because it makes me cum so hard. It is not the submissive thing. I am not letting a guy fuck my ass to make him cum, it is so I can cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I also love to suck cock and if I am sucking I like to swollow, but am thinking I want to be fucked. I have used some nice toys lately and have cum to like them. Does the top get more penatration if I am doggy or on my back

smoothboi
Once I finally when through with bottoming, I knew it was for me. I have no desire to fuck and more and I'm 100% sexually driven to be the best bottom fuck.

jackbirdjay
My first time sucked the guy was a jerk it hurt like hell didn't try it again for 3 years after. The second time was great felt so good. I enjoy being a bottom but have topped before. It's what u like.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
letting a man use your cunt is not going to turn you into a total bottom, i have several times and the next time with same sissie fucked him.Its how you feel at the time. Soemtimes you want to be the bitch sometimes your want to do the bitch dont worry just enjoy, A cock properly done in your man cunt is fun. thumbup1

tylerfx2
bottoming
im addicted to bottoming now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If I am hard I will top. I do not mid giving. I love recieving because it makes me cum so fucking hard. I am not against helping somone cum that way as well.

The main thimg is havimg a top that knows what they are doing. I once threw an ass hole guy out of my motel room naked. When I say stop for a bit so ican adjust it hurts I mean it. He said shut up bitch I am doing the fucking. I threw his clothes and keys over the balcony, and said no bitch you get the fuck out.

Just do not ever think when someonr says they are a bottom, it means they are a sub.

I love to get fucked to make me cum, and yes I am a total fucking cock crazed cum hungy slut. I just have limits.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time I got fucked I didn't care for it and said never again. But about a year later I met a guy and we were lovers for almost a year and he when he first said he wanted to fuck me I just did it cause he wanted it, and wow...was it good. He fucked me all the time and I loved it! After we split I went out and bought my first dildo so I could fuck myself on my own and enjoy my hole. Have topped some and not really into it....total bottom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was a top for a long time before I lost my anal virginity, when I did I just couldn't believe I wasted so much time!!! We certainly became way more versatile afterwards and I guess I would probably bend towards bottoming when I can.

tylerfx2
I LOVE TAKING COCK
YES I LIKE BOTTOMING AND BEING THE BITCH.

spunkeater
100% bottom guy here - I suck, I swallow and I adore being given a Facial but bottom for me every time
OH - and I dream of being in themiddle of a spit roast situation - uuuummmmm!!

debbydo
bottom
Oh yes ,,,,, I am a total bottom , all i want to do is suck cock swallow and get huge big cocks up my asshole and "bareback" is the only way that i take cock in my pussy . i love getting it doggy , a few times guys wanted me laying on the bed but it makes it so easy to rub my cock on the bed that i cum way too fast that way so i prefer doggy being on my knees and make him fuck me harder in my ass if i need to cum , ,mmmmmmmmmm yahoo

analass
I was the same, as soon as I felt that cock inside, I knew that it was what I was missing and have never turned back. Sure I like getting sucked or fucking a guy or girl, but having a hard cock buried in me just makes my day!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
not so sure
You know what, ive always been the one fucking ass. Hooked up with a couple of hot shemales many years ago. They took turns fucking my virgin ass all night long. It was alot of fun, but im still fucking ass today. I would rather fuck ass then get fucked in the ass. But i like them bothwink
raspberry jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to suck and be sucked. But I definately LOVE being a bottom. I love the feel of a hard cock in my ass. I am a total slut for cock.I have tried topping but never really got into it. For me its my bottom up!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bottoming
I have to say I enjoy bottoming more than topping. I've done both before but definitely prefer having my man cunt full with cock. I like the feeling of my cock leaking precum as I'm getting milked from my tight hole.

Mindylicious
Nope
Don't worry it doesn't work that way. Some people try it and despise it become purebred tops, others are ok with it and become versatile, others need that cock pressed up against the prostate so bad they walk around with a butt plug until their next fix. It's all on you and how your mind and body reacts to it....don't think so much about it just go with it you will be whatever makes you happy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love pussy but I also love a cock in my ass never been done with a strapon I have used vibrators and butt plugs but a real cock in me is amazing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Depends I guess
When I first had a dick in me I stayed pretty versatile and then this really dominate top with a big dick fucked me like I was a slut and I have been on bottom every since. love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So true! I luv the way a man feels inside me!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I must say I am much more bottom than top when I'm dressed I want to be penetrated always

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being a bottom
After the first time I liked it a lot have only done it 5 times once with a thicker uncut with a condom about six inches. After he came I pulled his condom off and cleaned his cock I was so horny. Now looking for a larger cock to fuck me. Like to feel one cum inside me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bottom once do it always????
That's not necessarily true. I have topped a few gurls in the past butt I do luv a large stiff cock in my boipussy too! For me, it's having the need to have that cock in me. It just feels sooo good. I like to lay on my back with a pillow under my butt so that my boipussy is fully exposed to the large cock looking for it's final destination. This position allows for deeper penetration. Your partner can also stroke your clitty while fucking your boipussy. When he tightens up for his orgasm, you can then make sure that you shoot your load at the same time. Plus, his size, when he's getting ready to cum, he's pushing deep into me! jerk jerk jerk

Can't wait for our next meeting!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bottom
I have one guy that I have been doing a lot of stuff with , he wanted to do me for a long time, I was always wanting to give in ,and take him in , he always told me that he would go easy and slow and would stop if I wanted him to , well I finely let him , he started opening me with a dildo , a small one then a bigger one , he has a good size cock ,and thick at the base , I have to say the way he got me ready was ,I think the best , he was able to get his whole length of his cock in me and kept it there awhile before he started working it .He has not cum in me yet , but I have bottomed for his cock every chance that we get ,so there must be something , if you do it once you will do it always do for the right guy that gives you his cock redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am always the bottom just the way i like it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's been my experience, once I started bottoming I could hardly stop myself!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The bottoms I've had the pleasure to be with are bottoms, subs, need direction. Sweethearts

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.84 seconds