view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
debbydo
sucking while woman watches
I love sucking a hubby's cock and swallowing his cum while his wife watches and comments on what is happening , anybody else like doing that ?
happydance

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would LOVE to!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
that is my fantasy - to have my wife watch me suck a cock while I am dressed up, telling me what a slut she married, and giving me pointers on satisfying a cock with my mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmmmmm.. I'd SOOO love to suck a cock in front of a guy's wife!!!!! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
softtail said: that is my fantasy - to have my wife watch me suck a cock while I am dressed up, telling me what a slut she married, and giving me pointers on satisfying a cock with my mouth.

You aren't the only one with those wishes! My wife knows that I sucked cock before (before I met her), I have always wanted to let her watch me. I've brought it up before, but she just thinks that I'm joking, she's never taken me up on the offer sad

Lisapanties
Would love that
I LOVE photos of a woman holding a nice hard cock while a bi guy sucks on it. Such a turn on and I hope to participate someday

jackbirdjay
I would love doing that with my wife and even told her. I would love to be a cuckold

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife used to like to watch while others fucked me, her girlfriends with our strapon and, eventually, a guy with an 8inch cock. She especially liked it when I sucked cock and she could watch. She said it made her a better cock sucker too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love eating another man's creampie out of his woman.....she loves it too raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My fantasy tooooo!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sucking cock while the woman watches! Better yet, I love when she takes part and forces me to suck the guy's cock and then rub it all over my face.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have done it a few times over the years. With a then GF and latter on with my first MRS.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's one of my fantasies!!! I just need to find a guy and girl to make it happen and it will become reality!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love it!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I meet a guy and his wife on a regular basis. She loves to watch us suck each other off. She will often take turns sharing with us. Her and I sucking her hubbys cock together has gotten him off a few times while we're doing it. It's awesome feeling our lips together around his cock with cum smeared all of it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ahhh an unfulfilled dream for me!

kryton1970
Hi there

I done it the other day, my wife watched me get strip down to my knickers and stockings while I got sucked off then while she layed back in her chair playing with her vibrator she gave instruction to us, I did enjoy sucking a cock in front of.then she asked both off us to sit next to each other and wank each other, while watching her cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It is on my bucket list. I would love to suck a guy as the woman watches, and then have her strap on fuck me while I suck him off beeing between them like a pair of Chinese finger cuffs. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
kryton1970
I would love to be in the middle of that!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My girlfriend found out That I like to play with crossdressers a few months ago. She was upset because she found out from coming Across some old files on my computer. Surprisingly once she got over that she was very accepting and offered to play with me. So we met with a cd and we both sucked her cock and then I fucked them both. I don't know which shocked her more, knowing I liked to play with a cock or when I showed her the pictures of me dressed, either way she has supported me and let's me be myself.

solarflares
Sharing sucking a big cock with a woman whilst fucking her was the fucking biggest turn-on for me and her.
To look in her eyes and pull it out of my mouth and see her take it into hers - was amazing.
The eye contact did it for me. The pair of us complicit in something that was beyond dirty. We both came hard together snogging and licking that cock in complete lust.
I never did know her name

PantyLovinBiGuy
Sucking while woman watches
I would LOVE my wife to watch me wearing a pair of her sexy panties on a bed on my hands and knees,with a gorgeous husband kneeling naked in front of me and I am having my way with his 9" shaven cock while his wife watches me and now begins to kiss my wife.Would also love for him to fuck me,while his wife sucks me off.Not to leave my wife out,she will be licking his wifes pussy and asshole ,while fingering her own pussy...Everyone having an enormous cum session!...smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
While woman watches
Im going to do it in the next month. He has the lovelyest of legs and says he will ride me after while girl friend watches and I look in a mirror at the action xx thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was about 21 or so, I had an older (45~50) guy that I met and began to play together regulary.

One night he had me bent over and screwing me and I looked up and the wife had come in the room.i didn't know what to do at first so I just let him keep at it. She watched a while, brought out some smoke and offered.

Hubby and I stopped, joined in and then went back at it. He sucked me while with her watching,then I got him back hard & wet with my mouth while she watched. Then he flipped me over and took me again. Legs in the air I came wonderfully. She finished in me as I clawed his back.

She watched the whole time.It was a very sexy feeling showing a woman how she should be doing her man.

She would watch from time to time but never joined. I think hubby had a thing for long haired,smooth,thin (i was 6'3" and 165 at the time) guys.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i've done it with an ex g/f before and it was great. she was really into it too so that made it better.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love to have the pleasure of having a 3some with a lovely couple.

The thought of a wife enjoying me going to town on her husbands penis! mmmmm

I've often day dreamed of having the privilege of being a part of a husband and wifes love making.

The husband missionary possition on the bed with his wife straddling his head so he can go to town on her vagina, and I'm on the edge of the bed between his legs having a good old suck, while maintaining eye contact with her.

mmmmmm

Aint day dreams wonderful! smile

barlow1209
Done this a number of times with friends, sucked my nest mates cock while his gf watched us, mnd you she is also bi, so watching 2 mates suck cock is something she really enjoys.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
raspberry This gurl would love to be all "dolled up", give head to a guy in front of his wife or girl friend. This has been on my bucket list for sometime, have advertised for the opportunity, have been contacted, but have yet to set a date for this.
I would not want my wife there, as she doesn't like to suck my cock (she only did it once) & does not know about my sexual needs to dress em fem & service a gentleman's cock. Hopefully someday, I will get my bucket list item fulfilled. Anybody in my area want to help me out on this? jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only once for me. Was in a hot tub a couple years ago with my lover and his girlfriend, and she and I took turns sucking his cock. Want to do it again real bad though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have sucked and been sucked on two different occasions with two different g/f's present... have done exactly as inquizitivelover describes... some Awesome memories smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have had the enjoyment of doing this a whole lot of times. It is always a fucking unexplainable turn on and thrill. I am really craving a hard cock in my hot mouth...

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.64 seconds