Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
good old anal beads
When toying around,I usually go bigger,But Can't forget my good old anal beads that really work my prostate like a machine gun! Long live the originals!! thumbup1

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luv anal Beads....
Hi ya Salty,
A couple of years ago I bought from a company called: koalaswim.com. I pair of thongs I got from them are called, INVISIBLE VENTURE. These thongs came with two anal beads attach to the thongs. They where 1" diameter balls.
I wore these grocery shopping one afternoon at Walmart and pushing the grocery cart around the isles I cummed in my pants twice. It was a lot of fun grocery shopping that day!!!

I have since wore them out wearing them offen and every Friday I'd wear them to work my job was in a office and I had a smile on my face every Friday. One coworker said to me, a lady she said Harry I notice you for a good while now that your always so happy on Fridays LOL if she only knew!! I told her, hey Sally it's the weekend girl !!!

I get a monthly news letter from koalaswim and they still carry them!! Gone'na place an order tomorow !!! And it be Friday too!! ... thumbup jerk jerk happydance happydance

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
apologize for a bump...just my 2 cents...

I've never really like round types of annal beads because it's such a stretch to insert or remove the orbs and I don't trust the string to be smooth and painless and worry that no matter how much you try to clean it, it's still a porous object and therefore bacteria can remain.

But I've found a great alternative to traditional anal beads vs butt plug Ophoria anal beads. They're oval in shape, making them tapered and are easier to insert than round beads. They are made with silicone and are one piece so there is no string to deal with. They can be purchased at many sites, including Amazon.com and Drugstore.com so it's discreet to order.

Oooh, looking at their site, I see they have two new products, as well.

Anal vibe specially designed to massage the prostate.
And a butt plug. Fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Outsidenudist said: Hi ya Salty,
A couple of years ago I bought from a company called: koalaswim.com. I pair of thongs I got from them are called, INVISIBLE VENTURE. These thongs came with two anal beads attach to the thongs. They where 1" diameter balls.
I wore these grocery shopping one afternoon at Walmart and pushing the grocery cart around the isles I cummed in my pants twice. It was a lot of fun grocery shopping that day!!!

I have since wore them out wearing them offen and every Friday I'd wear them to work my job was in a office and I had a smile on my face every Friday. One coworker said to me, a lady she said Harry I notice you for a good while now that your always so happy on Fridays LOL if she only knew!! I told her, hey Sally it's the weekend girl !!!

I get a monthly news letter from koalaswim and they still carry them!! Gone'na place an order tomorow !!! And it be Friday too!! ... thumbup jerk jerk happydance happydance

I have the same set from koala and they feel amazing when out walking around each step feeling the balls moving and shifting and yes i came in them the first time i wore them out as well