Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can You feel a mans Cum in your ass?
Hi everyone,I have this Curious Question here.Im a Bottom Newbie have not had the pleasure of a Cock my ass yet.When your having anal sex,can you actually feel the Hot cumm inside your ass or not? I would imagine you cant,but I don't know.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
dingo432
Yes, you can. The largest feeling is his cock throbbing as he cums, but you can feel the splash of semen inside you, especially if he is a hard spurt-er..

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow Awesome cant wait to Experience it.

solarflares
A subtle warmth spreads out deep inside, but that's it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This was recently discussed elsewhere in the forums... bottom line (pun intended) is that you cannot feel it inside you since there are no nerves in there (think about it, you can't feel your faeces moving around down there, until they come out)

What you can feel is the pulsing of his cock on your sphincter and the extra pressure from the thrusting when he cums, which psychologically combine to give you the impression you can feel his cum inside you.

solarflares
The difference between warm and cold water can be felt in the area around the prostate.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
solarflares said: The difference between warm and cold water can be felt in the area around the prostate.
Read a book on human anatomy to understand why.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with Mini dress. You feel the increased pressure and the pounding from your partner when they orgasm inside you and it is interrupted as feeling it inside. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy hearing and feeling my partner. Cummings in me. That brings me pleasure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I feel his cock pulsing especially when I squeeze the crap out of it when I feel him pushing and his breathing increase...w00t
and also, rubbing on my male g spot (prostate)..he has a nice up curve that hits me just right thumbup1
then there's that nice wet feeling running out of me. thumbup
the I know I did my job

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can only speak from my own experience, but in the approximately 100 times I've had a penis spurt deep inside me I have never felt the actual spurting. That said, I was nearly always aware of the moment he came, and get better at recognizing the moment with experience. After withdrawal, however, you will definitely be able to feel the aftermath. It's been a while for me, but I have fond memories of the squishy, hollow, warm and naughty, and somewhat girlish feelings after I'd pulled my jeans back up.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't do bareback, EVER, so will probably never know for sure but here are my thoughts. I use a bulb douche to clean up before a meet and squirt the water in quite forcefully. I cannot feel that hitting the walls of my rectum, so I doubt very much that I'd be able to feel semen being squirted up there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think Iever really felt my teen-b/f's ejaculate in me (last time I seriously barebacked with different guys), but if he is good, as others say, you kinda always know when he is cumming even nowadays with a condom... I love to hear that gentle groan when you know he can't hold onto it any longer... I do miss feeling the semen oozing out afterwards.... One b/f I had could time it to perfection and pull out just before he finished cumming, leaving my belly splattered with spunk...

debbydo
I know that he is cumming my asshole by the way he starts to speed up and when he starts to thrust hard for 6-7 good hard strokes,and his moans , i really can feel it on the drive home when it starts leaking out of my open asshole into my pants ,

analass
Absolutely you can and it is one of the best feelings I've ever had!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mans cum
I have taken cock in me a few time s by the same guy ,he has not cum in me , always pulls out , i have taken his cum while sucking his cock ,it s a good long and thick cock too , he take s his time about getting in me so he does nt hurt going in and we really get pumping in me , i do not if i will feel his cum when he does start keeping his dick in my ass while cumming , but i want him to stay inside me an fuck me till he does, just to see if I will feel anything .

Mindylicious
Meh
I couldn't say as I've always had protected sex...but Iam sure you feel something, I do know when he is about to cum his dick throbs hard as he slams I to me like a crazed bear very intense.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum in ass
well I have felt it only once, normally its just the intense feeling of his cock throbbing and you know he is shooting in your pussy, but once I actually felt the cum spurting in me. But I don't often let men do my pussy, mostly I am "blush" a cocksucker kind of girl!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yessss ! I can !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes I have felt his cock pulsing and dumping his hot cum into my ass. But not always and when you can feel it, it is awesome !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When he says oh god I'm cumming I squeeze just hard enough to feel it pumping through the shaft into my pussy, I love cum inside me, walk sexier after lol. Only felt it once when I was ass up face on the floor back arched, long cock pumped me hard, felt it bumping my backbones. He gave up a killer load.

I like getting shot in my mouth or on my face. Bossy gurl, not too bossy, like to please my friends~

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can and love it when its a big load and runs down my legs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It depends, if he's wearing a condom then you probably won't feel it, if he's giving it to you bareback then hell yeah you'll feel it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So many are correct I love it when he cums in me I feel him stiffen and hear him moan when he is in balls deep the warmth of his fluid feels good

sexybrad20
I can and I love it! This is the reason why I bareback so often because I don't get the same feeling from when he's wearing a condom

sissyrosko
Cum in your ass?
yes you can i love to feel a cock start throbbing just as he shoots deep in my guts what a feeling of warm cum in my guts jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rolleyes OH YES AND HOW SWEET IT FEELS.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have never felt the cum squirting inside. I think I may have felt a cock or two throbbing while coming but not sure. Hard to tell, especially if they are still sliding in and out while they cum. But knowing that I got him off is a wonderful feeling!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The head of my house boi"s pe*is balloo*s up like a golf ball just before he cums i*side me. *ever had a ma*'s cock do that before. Feels wo*derful! I've taught my pussy how to grip a guy's dick whe* he is close to shooti*g his load & it makes him cum really hard i* me. Speaki*g of which I am *eedi*g to be fucked really bad right *ow!

rushman1uk
I feel the guy tense up, his cock seems to get bigger then i feel a warm sensation when he's shooting inside me. I've had some guys tho that i feel nothing until I feel him going soft and pulling out xx

SissySlutFiona
Yes is the answer from me plus it does feel good when it begins to leak out and make my thong wet. xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can feel most guys when they cum in me x