Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What do you prefer, sex wise??
Hi all, just wondering what everyone prefers as there 1st choice sexually.

Do you prefer, hand jobs, blow jobs, rimming, having your balls sucked, fucking a nice ass or being fucked your self, fisting maybe?, Or is it something totally different??

Love to hear what?

Also do you prefer, fucking a lady or man the most,( whats your 1st choice? )

Looking forward to hearing from all you horny people. thumbup thumbup

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
smoothboi
Definitely my favorite thing is to rim asshole. I love pigging out on ass or having someone sit on my face. I also love being pissed on and getting my ass reddened with a riding crop.

I like these the most because you don't have to do anything to prepare, you can just do it.

A close third is being fucked, but this requires some preparation because at the least you have to lube up and warm up. I like to douche my ass ahead of time.

Right now, I'm only interested in being fucked by Men and trained as a proper gay submissive.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
prefer to please my partner first, love eating butt

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to suck a guy off not taking my mouth off till he cums in my mouth. Then suck him hard again roll a condom on his cock with my mouth. Then ride his cock while stroking my cock. I cum so hard from getting fucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sex Preference
Oral is definitely my favorite, love it when a guy straddles my head and alternates me sucking/licking on his asshole, balls and cock. I love to rim and I also love to swallow cum. raspberry thumbup

analass
My absolute favourite thing to do (only happened once) is to get fucked cowboy style by a girl with a strap on!

Mindylicious
Variety
No two guys are the same I live sucking cock that always seems to be the mandatory first thing done, lots of kissing and caressing , I do love the intimacy of missionary but that's usually reserved for after the wild fucking that I like

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My favorite
Well I have to admit, I am an ass man. I love to fuck a nice ass, I don't care if it is a man's or woman's ass. I like to consider myself an equal opportunity ass fucker.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fucking a nice ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My absolute favorite is to sit my pantied ass down and watch a man and woman have hot passionate sex. That is, with the woman being MY significant other. And when they are done I get to reach into my panties and jack off. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well Sally

How about a woman getting it on with your wife, and you get to clean up afterwards. That is one of my wants.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My number one priority still is fucking a nice pussy. After that though, and getting closer, is getting fucked in the ass.

If I'm the one doing the fucking, I prefer fucking a girl

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like getting fucked either way. Can't help on the other.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This thread was started nearly 30 months ago, and it's taken me all this time to figure out the answer!

Which (by the way) is: nothing... as I haven't had sex since 2013. Well, there you go.. stuff happens... or, in my case, doesn't happen...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I won't tell how long it has been, with someone as I can't remember when, but I can probably beat anyone.

My answer is preferences, but at this point anything would be nice.

Georgette

Casualguy1st
JoannaSlinky said: This thread was started nearly 30 months ago, and it's taken me all this time to figure out the answer!

Which (by the way) is: nothing... as I haven't had sex since 2013. Well, there you go.. stuff happens... or, in my case, doesn't happen...

OMG...I just looked at your profile pics
. How could any man turn down a slender gurl like you. My mouth is watering at the very thought of playing with your sexy body. Casualguy1st

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Georgette,
All the women in my life have been into men, which is probably why it's been easy for them to have cuckolded me after they found out the sissy in me and my preference for being pantied. So never did the woman on woman thing, but I've had done clean-up duty on many many occasions!
Incidentally, it's been quite a while since I have been with a woman sexually, and I have the feeling that the next time I have sex with someone it will be with a man, and I will be for all intents and purposes the woman!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Sally

Sorry I can't help you one way or the other, too far. You seem like a nice person.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pefer sex wise
My favorite is to lay on my back and suck.My sex buddy has a big cock long and thick, the head is perfect for this. I get my head in a perfect position and he gets on like he is fucking a pussy. I can relax my throat muscles breath thru my nose as he fucks.I jack my cock as we fuck like this.I can have several internal cums while doing this.Taking the full length,and not gagging,does this for me.When he is ready I suck just on the tip and he howls out with pleasure.He cums the hardest this way, and I get my mans hot jizz,always so tasty. Scotty245656

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First choice? -- ALWAYS, SUCKING COCK! redeyes

cdposerslut
Good old fashion panty masturbation!
Panties never get a headache and they are always there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your furst choice
I would say sucking a guy off would be my first choice

frankenstoned
probably due to earliest experiences i've always been partial to having a bj and being able to finish by giving a facial. something about seeing her reaction to the load whether it be on her face or breasts

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've only done this once, but i wish i had the opportunity again. i was able to please a man in front of his wife. Being very submissive, i did what i was told as she watched. i wore panties to their house, made to strip down to my panties and give him a BJ. Swallowing his load in front of his wife was very exciting!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love oral on both men and women. I prefer a nice cock in my mouth and feeling it throb as it delivers his load. I also like cleaning her out after a man has fill her pussy full. raspberry

uncut7in
1st choice: fucking young ass
2nd choice: having my cock sucked
3rd choice: sucking cock

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds