Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
getting "caught"
I love getting "caught" by people when I am naked or stroking. I have been caught by hotel maids, mother in law and neighbor. Mother in law was exciting as she watched me stroke.....Neighbor watched as I was skinny dipping. I still get excited thinking about it. How about you??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Many years ago I was on a trip. Staying in a motel I was on the second floor with a small balcony. About 2am I went out on the balcony naked. It was away from any lights and I thought I was not visible. Ha Ha. I was just standing there stroking for a couple minutes when I realized 2 women (looked to be mother and daughter, legal age) watching me from about 50 feet away. My first instinct was to run back in but I just stood there. I made eye contact with them and they moved closer. I continued to stroke and shot my cum in about 2 minutes. I was so excited it arched out over the rail. My knees started to buckle and I almost fell down. As I regained my composure I saw the 2 women smiling. They gave a little wave and quickly walked away. That was hot!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was caught by the motel owner he came to the door I thought it was the guy coming to meet me I opened it only in chemise top stockings heels garter and string panties with my wig and full makeup he was asking me to change rooms because of some repair to the one I was in.. we had a long discussion later..

reconray
Mother in law
My mother in law went out one day an I was painting her living room.I got finished early an decided to explore.I went to her bedroom an I found out that she wore diapers an plastics pants.I found this exciting.I undressed an put on the pink plastic pants,I started to get very horney so I went to her undies drawer.I took out a light blue bra size 44d an put it on,I took off the plastic pants an put on a pair of vanity fair full cut panty in white,then put back on the plastic pants.Then I found a nice white slip an put that on.I forgot how long time went by,but the next minute my mother in law comes in.She curse at me in 3 different languages.Then she realize that she had a good thing here.She told me take off the slip an plastic pants,I did.She then took off her dress,her bra an panty. bounce jerk I got so hard in her panty she told me to play with myself in the panty.I did an came in the panty.I want to change an she said no.She then told me to,put the plastic pants back on an cum again.Next she had me drink two beers an suck her tits an lick her pussy until I feel that I have to go to the bathroom.A bout 5 minutes went by an I had to go.Still hard she said pee in my panty in front of me.I did an it felt so good.I had to stand their in the wet panty for about ten minutes in which I pee again.After that she told me to go in the back yard take them off wash an hang them an come back in an get dressed.

reconray
Mother in law
My mother in law went out one day an I was painting her living room.I got finished early an decided to explore.I went to her bedroom an I found out that she wore diapers an plastics pants.I found this exciting.I undressed an put on the pink plastic pants,I started to get very horney so I went to her undies drawer.I took out a light blue bra size 44d an put it on,I took off the plastic pants an put on a pair of vanity fair full cut panty in white,then put back on the plastic pants.Then I found a nice white slip an put that on.I forgot how long time went by,but the next minute my mother in law comes in.She curse at me in 3 different languages.Then she realize that she had a good thing here.She told me take off the slip an plastic pants,I did.She then took off her dress,her bra an panty. bounce jerk I got so hard in her panty she told me to play with myself in the panty.I did an came in the panty.I want to change an she said no.She then told me to,put the plastic pants back on an cum again.Next she had me drink two beers an suck her tits an lick her pussy until I feel that I have to go to the bathroom.A bout 5 minutes went by an I had to go.Still hard she said pee in my panty in front of me.I did an it felt so good.I had to stand their in the wet panty for about ten minutes in which I pee again.After that she told me to go in the back yard take them off wash an hang them an come back in an get dressed.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting caught dream
I wish if I get caught by my lovers wife would be I would be in her lingerie and her bed and her / my lover fucking me on my back legs spread open and he's cumming in me when she walks in on us, With his dick in me exploding . he withdraws from me with a string of cum from my ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wife little sister
Hi
My wife's little sister caught me , dressed in wife lingerie.
Also was playing with a 10inch cock dong.
I was so horny I did not stop until I cummed.
She watch the me cum.
Michelle

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too got caught by my sister in law a few months ago. I was home alone and riding my biggest dildo....hard!!! I didn't hear her come in. I heard her gasp and spun around to find her staring. She chuckled, and said, "I'll stop back later." Then she left. I could hear her giggling as she left.

So far she hasn't said anything to anyone or at least it hasn't gotten back to me if she did.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
caught
I was caught by my ex dildoing my ass but that was ok because it opened the door to her pegging me on a regular basis which she enjoyed doing as much as I enjoyed getting . It also began my search for trans women that will top . . Unfortunately she didnt have quite such an open mind when she came home early one day and caught me tied to our sharpei .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
caught
I got caught by my wife with my dick in the mouthwash bottle(almosy empty) all she said was when you are finished supper is ready......
We had a great sex life. rolleyes

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.33 seconds