Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sheer_sex
family members panties - who wears them?
we've all worn our wives' knickers, or our girlfriends, but do people wear other family members (mum, daughter, step daughter, aunties)? would love to here tales.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wore my mom's panties for another boy my age when we were 12 y/o. He liked me wearing them when we "played" at my house when my mom was out. Her panties were too big for me though. My mom wasn't fat or big or anything like that though. I was just a small framed, skinny young boy then. My penis and testicles were very tiny. My friend liked telling me I had to be "the girl" since I was so small down there.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's how I started -- borrowing my sister's dirty panties from the hamper {BLUSH!}....And from the first time I slipped into them I was hooked for life! cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was three yrs old, ( 1949). One Sunday morning my Mother had gone into the Kitchen and I was bouncing up and down on her bed. She had left a pair of Light Blue Silk nickers on the bed. I put them on and was bouncing around on the bed when she came in and saw me.
Later that day we went to visit my Gran and there were several of my Aunties and Uncles around the table in the parlour. My Mother related my deed of the morning, I still remember the feeling as they all laughed. To this day my favourite colour is Blue and wearing Panties is my favourite piece of clothing.
It was about 12 months after this that I was first played with by a man. He was a tramp who sat me on his Knee and fondled my penis whilst kissing me. He had stubble that bruised my mouth and the surrounds. To this day I cannot stand a man kissing me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I started with my Mom's. I have also worn my Aunt's. Dressed up in their lingerie and makeup as well.jerk

I only have access to my wife's thinngs now. Still good though. jerk
I love dressing up jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I started when I was 13 wanking into my aunts knickers and when they were damp I'd sniff and lick them. Then I moved onto my friends mums knickers and then my sisters when she was 17 and had a boyfriend she used to come home after he had fucked her I uses to take her knickers that were full of cum and pussy juice and lick them and wrap them round my cock for a slick wank mmmm

sheer_sex
good stories. thank you. a couple of people i've seen are into wearing their (of age) step daughters, nieces and even daughters. that's so wrong but i find it fascinating and arousing.

any wear their family members with them knowing?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Started with moms.....then cousins. As I got older i wore aunts, steps and in-laws. easy to find and so exciting

Karell
I started with my mom's and sister's panties as well.

Now i buy my own underwear, but occasionally try on my family's panties as well. Can't help but feel slightly creepy, though. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panties/purple/orange NBN
Same here!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have worn my Mums, sisters, sis in laws, niece, nephews girl friends, wife's friends.
All got me so hot I had to wank off.

PantyLovinBiGuy
Family members panties
jerk I was 13 yrs old when I "discovered" my 17 yr old sister's lil' bikini panties on the bathroom floor.I remember that as soon as I saw them,the 1st thing I wanted to do was get naked and put them on.No one was home that summer afternoon so I locked the bathroom door and proceeded to strip and pull on these"girl's panties".As I was slipping the panties on,I recall my little 13 yr old dick was starting to stiffen.Once fully on the front of the panties had enough cotton fabric to cover my lil' stiffy and my little balls.The most facinating thing to me was,how I looked in the mirror.They were turquoise in color and I felt so"turned-on"seeing myself clad in girl's panties for the 1st time.I learned how to jack-off 6 mos.earlier but THIS was a special occasion!I stared at myself in the mirror and rubbed myself thru the panty,never actually stroking it and I had THE biggest load of cum ever jacking of as a teenage boy.I filled my sister's panties with a strong smelling load of teenage cum...!I put them in the clothes hamper hoping no one would notice...I have now been hooked on women's panties for over 40 yrs.I will never stop enjoying them...smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
13 or 14 I would wear my mother's girdle (it was in early 60's) and 36c bra.
The girdle had the garter stays and I'd wear stockings too. I stuffed the bra , the feeling was complete. The neighbor boy across the street that started me sucking (he was a few years older) came over and I got on my knees for him and gave him a BJ.

I can remember to this day how damn good it felt all tucked and held firm. Felt so feminine. smile

nob173
Panties I
Wearing and sniffing moms panties gets me so hard started when I was 12 now 44 so wrong but so satisfying jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoothdk said: 13 or 14 I would wear my mother's girdle (it was in early 60's) and 36c bra.
The girdle had the garter stays and I'd wear stockings too. I stuffed the bra , the feeling was complete. The neighbor boy across the street that started me sucking (he was a few years older) came over and I got on my knees for him and gave him a BJ.

I can remember to this day how damn good it felt all tucked and held firm. Felt so feminine. smile

Love to hear more about the neighbor boy and you!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was @ 11 or so, my younger sister used to like to see me wear her panties while we were home alone. Oh the joys of summer holidays. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had the cutest little stepsister there was and her panties were always laying around in her bedroom and the bathroom, dirty, stained yellow in the middle! I was crazy for her and would search her dresser for clean panties and wear them all night long, then put them back for her to wear the next day or another day. She wore dresses or skirts every day and had no modesty at all, so I got plenty of chances to see what panties she was wearing. I would jerk off in the bathroom a dozen times a day thinking about seeing her panties that I had worn, and smelling her dirty panties, rubbing them on my mouth and nose. I would love to see her again and take her panties off and fuck her brains out while sniffing them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
im currently sitting at home wearing my grandmothers panties and nightie that she left for when she stays the night, she may find a few little stains on the inside wink jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
looked after my sisters house a while back and checked out her underwear draw and to my shock it was full of very sexy lingerie.spent a whole week walking around her house in nothing but her sexy lingerie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That is about how it all started with me.
Back in my preteen years, when mom went to work, I started with trying girdle and stockings. Then it was stuffed bras, etc. next showed my neighbor kid and had him dress too.
Later on as my nylon and then pantyhose fetish really took off, I was always asking first wife to wear to bed. She agreed but would say if "I have to wear all night, so do you". Hence, that was the beginning of my wearing pantyhose daily.
Today nothing is more enjoyable to me than wearing my pantyhose with wifes (size small) tiny girdle and stockings for our playtime or when with my bi buddies.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wearing Panties ...
Hi Y'all
Like most here, I also started wearing my moms panty hose and panties in early teens. I wear panties now when alone though. Have only 3 times last year with two friends dressed in sexy things and had a fun time doing so !! thumbup My roommate and girlfriend do not know of my Bi side nor that I Luv wearing sexy panties and lingerie. Having to be discreet is a bummer !! sad would Luv too meet someone in my area that also enjoys the same thing !! yahoo jerk thumbup

reconray
I started with moms,have worn,friends,aunts,grandmas,Freinds moms,sister Ian mothers in laws,wife's,brothers wife's. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I started with my moms panties and pantyhose when I was around 11. I have also worn my sisters and my wifes panties.

I would dress complete in some of my moms clothes and always have the biggest cum but being careful not to get any on the clothes!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
all comments are so hot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sniffing and wearing pantys.
I love wearing my daughters dirty pantys and sniffing them, its so nasty, but a turn on!! Claudia

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was around 12 or 13 I would sneak my sisters panties and wrap them around my cock and jack off with them but I never wore any until later in life, I had worn my daughters a few times and my step daughters really got me worked up good I couldn't get enough of hers, they smelt and tasted so good I would slip them on and wear them as much as possible and they wear close to a perfect fit for me. I figured I had gotten away with it until a few years ago after my wife and I had divorced and my step daughter asked if I still enjoyed wearing panties, I was dumb founded, thought no one had a clue.

sheer_sex
wow, so sexy (to me) that you got caught by your step daughter!

bristolchappy
Like most guys on this thread, I started wearing my mum's underwear when I was around 14. Panties, bra, stockings, suspenders, and a raging hardon! Then when my stepsis went to uni she discovered thongs, which I discovered during the summer holidays!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Started with mom's when I was about 13 or 14. Never tried either of my sister's panties when they were living at home. Wasn't until just a few years ago, but I was at the lake with most of my family. Little sister had left her bikini to dry in the bathroom. I just had to try it on. It was way too snug but it felt so hot. Have also tried on the neighbors things when I was house sitting. Of course have worn wife's and she even buys me my own. Still like shopping for my own the best.

sheer_sex
incest fantasies are some of my faves, just a shame i don't fancy any of my family sad
love hearing about other's adventures though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luv incest fantasies too. only had steps panties

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.71 seconds