Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cock sizes sub or dom?
I am a sub cd and have been with lots of guys and other cds do you think that cock size is a factor in determining whether you are sub or dom - most sissy subs i have met have had relatively small cocks and in my experience guys with big cocks tend to be dom - or is it just me - love to know what you think

Sue

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Sue I am a sub and have a wee weenie,

I like to think all sissies and cucks have lil ones rolleyes

But have cum across many guys with tiny ones that consider themselves "tops" and unfortunately many with magnificent huge cocks that consider themselves "bottoms"

I still like to think of sus, sissies, and cucks as having small equipment thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
thanks Dick - me too there is something so right about us sissy subs having small cocks and being dominated by guys with big ones

Sue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think my having such a small penis was a major factor in me becoming sexually submissive to a few other boys when I was much younger. One boy even told me so. It was ok with me though. I was a willing participant. blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small cocks are usually sub in my opinion as we aren't in a position to demand but so much .... as so I have experienced. The web has showed that cock size doesn't always make you sub, lots of sissy types with huge cocks. But little cockettes do look better femmed and in a sub role.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
small cocks are usually sub. (me) I also like to get dressed up in panties, nylons, bra and g string so I guess I am just built to be bottom. I sometimes wish I were top, when I see the fine asses on here but I play the cards I was delt

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It seems to be so true I am small and had to submit to humiliation growing up it was so easy to submit to men than to try and be dominate to women..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
big cock
i wonder as i have a large thick cock an i am submissive i luv to be used as a bottom bitch

Forum Level:
Just getting started
most sub/bottom/slave gurls i have met and done have small cocks, sweet to suck when they please me. I am a top/dom/master/daddy/mommy, average cock. I've taken in big cock subs for using or mentoring. My pussy loves a fun ride.

My mouth loves the small ones, shaved/bald required of course, nudity required too. I spend more time with those who give me presents wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd say I'm average or a bit above and I'm versatile. I enjoy giving and getting, though I prefer to bottom and be used.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Having a tiny sissy clit it just seems natural to be submissive to real men with big cocks. I always felt so inferior when a man would hold his big penis next to my tiny clit but it was exciting too having him see how small I am.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes being small growing up I was always shy and submissive. In the 70's hated gym class, we had to take showers you talk about embarrassment. The shower room was a big room with about ten shower heads after gym everyone went in naked got wet and went back to there lockers to get dressed. Me and one other kid was the smallest ones there. Our cocks where 1/2 ins in the flaccid state. Everyone else's hung 3 to 5 ins down. Years latter I am on the submissive side so yes small cocks do make you submissive.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tiny!!!
Small dick men should be subs!!! There is no way that a small little dick would be able to please a woman or man, so I think having a small cock you should feel obligated to pleasing well hung dom!
Wives deserve to get a penis they can actually feel, not one that struggles to touch the sides.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with Nailer above. A small penis can't satisfy a woman properly. When I fucked women they were all silent as they waited for me to finish (that's if I was able to get it in). But when I watched them get fucked by big cocks, they would get so aroused and always lead to a noisy fuck.

Also, the gym thing... in high school, I was always embarrassed by my tiny dick and I'd always admire the big ones. There was lot of snickering when I was exposed. It was instinctive for me to get on my knees and suck the large cocks

I now accept my sissy role and enjoy it, but it took a long time

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Small
I remember going into showers in a local swimming pool. I saw this man of about 55-65 years of age. He had the most amazing large cock, I couldnt help but stare, watching as he soaped up his penis, me pretending to use a nearby sink but secretly salivating whilst watching about 8 inch of flaccid man cock swaying down to his thighs.
Showering in the cubicle next to him was difficult as you new, right next to me is an impressive cock, just inches away!
I did feel inferior to him, and would have been more than happy to let him have his way with me, and become his bitch for the afternoon.
That was about 12 years ago, I still fantasize about that day, and am glad I saw that, but at the same time cant help but think "If only"!! wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have average or maybe big cock but i m submissive...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
small cocks
and yes most guys with lil cock tend to be sub, the smaller it is the more sub sissy like they are, gurls with small cocks are more in touch with thier fem side, think more then a moth full is a waste, unless your the top dom, I think the perfect size is 5 to 6 in long by 6 around.