Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Glory To, Glory Holes
Do we all like the glory holes ? Are U the mouth or the cock waiting at the hole ? If going well do U invite him to join U?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am the mouth and sometimes the ass, quite often leave the door unlatched and am joined by others my favorite pastime smile tongue
Like others to watch too!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Neither one anymore. Too many diseases out there to take chances to suck a stranger. And there's no way I'll stick my short dick through a hole where I don't know who is on the other side. With all the crazies out there, you never know if he will take a straight razor or utility knife to you. I'll keep mine in my hand, thanks. It ain't the 70's and 80's any longer.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
memaybe said: Neither one anymore. Too many diseases out there to take chances to suck a stranger. And there's no way I'll stick my short dick through a hole where I don't know who is on the other side. With all the crazies out there, you never know if he will take a straight razor or utility knife to you. I'll keep mine in my hand, thanks. It ain't the 70's and 80's any longer.

AMEN!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gloryholes
Gloryholes are hard to find these days, but back in the day, I loved them...that's how I learned to be the talented cocksucker that I am raspberry I would spend entire weekends on my knees sucking anonymous cocks and swallowing their hot loads of cum! One of the gay bath houses here in Houston has a glory hole room that I take advantage of every once in awhile. thumbup

alley52cat
Oh glory be ....

...to the joys glory holes. Love to use them at the male saunas I use. I prefer the 'booths' rather than the 'walls', at least that way you have the chance to suck as well as being fucked ! ! ! rolleyes love rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
With respect
I do not like GHs
If we are going to have male on male sex, I want to see your eyes looking down at me while I sucking your cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wildcard469 said: With respect
I do not like GHs
If we are going to have male on male sex, I want to see your eyes looking down at me while I sucking your cock

RIGHT ON!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Both love gloryholes!
My wife & I both love sucking cocks at gloryholes! YUMMY! Sometimes she backs her pussy up & gets fucked by some big hard ones, I must clean her afterwards. LOVE IT!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Glory hole my cock
If you want to slurp on my cock let me know where the glory hole is and its all yours. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I luv gloryholes.Just look at my pics!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've not yet used a GH, but I really would love to try it. I would be the sucker. The abs that I go to doesn't have any, in fact the booths are wide open. Just walk by each one and see if the guy has his cock out, or sit in a booth and watch for a guy on the other side to see if he pulls his cock out. When you can you get his attention and have him follow you to the bathroom.

Mindylicious
Nope
Not a fan of sucking and fucking a headless dick that I don't know where it's been.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I have experienced the local ABS and the hole in the back booth, the guys who frequent the store are the mostly the same guys I have found out afterward when leaving the booth next to me I can see them through the crack in the door and I recognized them as friends even a guy I work with they still don't know I sucked their cocks I love being in the booth sucking their cocks as they stick them through

sissyrosko
Glory Holes
al the glory holes have gone near me i had many a good day in them thumbdown

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sucking cock at glory holes!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
glory holes
I used to love the holes but the goody two shoes leaders in our town shut them down about fifteen years ago. but from late seventies until mid ninties I was a regular cum sucker. Loved to wear my sexiest undies under my boy things and then strip in the booth slip on my high heels and get to sucking cocks. My fav was having the men shoot onm y bra covered boy boobies or my face oh my god I nearly came myself when men cum on my slutty face! Sure do miss those safe play days could not do it now with the weirdos and the diseases

mcb61555
I am ?
I am the mouth waiting for the cock. 100% of the time. yahoo

sissyrosko
, Glory Holes
there is no , Glory Holes here any more i used to love sucking cock at them jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
they are risky but i do still love going now and then i will strip down to panties and suck cocks and leave door unlocked still such a turn on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
glory hole
I visit a guy who has set up his own private glory hole with a curtain on a bedroom door at his house. quite a large hole in it so I can get a hand through to stroke his legs and chest as I suck. he is always in control telling me to lick and suck. sometimes even to bite gently or slap. on my last visit he was talking very dirty to me as I sucked. calling me pervert and asking if I was imagining a much younger cock face fucking me. such a turn on for me whenever I meet him. my favourite bit of humiliation is that I must keep his cum in my mouth until he allows me to swallow. I must sound terrible mumbling and trying to ask to swallow with my mouth so full.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
glory hole
both ways

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The ABS I go to most frequently only has open booths, but I am the mouth most of the time. I wore my white bralette and pink panties the last time I went. Moving to a different booth after sucking on a couple of cocks there was a lovely T-Gurl sitting on the bench! I showed her my bralette and panties and she only wanted to suck my cock, no reciprocation. It was wonderful!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love glory holes. i am always the hole, offering both of mine.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am always the mouth or asspussy for him and I have invited him over jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds