Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
debbiesmithbitv
Why You Should Swallow
It’s Tidy

Spitting is, quite simply, messy. Having a paper towel at the ready can help, but even then, you have a cum-soaked towel to dispose of. Same is true if he comes somewhere other than inside your mouth, there’s plenty of sticky jizm to wipe up. Just swallow and there's no muss or fuss.

It’s Quick

Even if cum is unpleasant (we have tips for making it much less so), the fastest way to deal with it is to swallow. Running to the bathroom to dispose of it or spitting it out on the spot will take more time, and be less efficient, than just swallowing it.

It Lets the Man Relax

If a man has to worry about coming, feeling that it is an imposition on the woman or the cause of unpleasantness, it creates tension while receiving the blowjob. He cannot fully relax, and cannot fully enjoy his climax. A woman who swallows both puts her partner at ease. Also, she can continue sucking through the orgasm, “sucking him dry”, which men find both physically and emotionally satisfying.

The Symbolism of Swallowing

In Western culture, swallowing has deep symbolic significance. The act of swallowing signals acceptance, blessing, and complete transformation. Imagine spitting out champagne after a toast or spitting out the wafer during communion. The insult and sacrilege would be overwhelming. In the same way, spitting out cum is a symbolic rejection to many men.

By swallowing, a woman indicates complete acceptance. She wishes to consume, to commune with whatever comes from her lover. As she imbibes the cum, it becomes part of her, he becomes part of her. They are joined together in an intimate sacred bond like no other.

It's Polite

To quote one woman: "What sort of message does that convey to immediately run to the nearest sink to spit? I’m comfortable enough to get down on my knees and wrap my lips around your cock, but not comfortable enough to swallow the fruits of my labor? I know I’d be offended if my boyfriend ran to the bathroom to gargle with mouthwash after going down on me. So, sure I swallow. It’s almost impolite not to."

It's Environmentally Friendly

Leaving your spunk in public places just isn't right, whether you're dogging in the park or sucking the cinema. And wasting tissues and paper towels destroys trees and adds to our landfill problems. Swallowing is the ultimate form of enviromentally-friendly recycling.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Totally agree on all counts

However I like to relish the taste and consistency and volume before I swallow

drool

This can be done quite unobtrusively while inhaling the aroma of his pubes or ass and can extend the pleasure for both.. laugh

Sometimes sharing ones prize before it is all swallowed is a sign of respect as well, besides being total naughty fun! thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
spunkeater
unless he's a big load shooter and I want a heavy facial as my reward I ALWAYS swallow - is that not what cock sucking is all about at the end of the day!!??
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I may be nuts but I love to swallow because it is the right thing to do! If I am sucking a penis I am providing enjoyment and providing my partner with a sexual release! I also feel that swallowing his cum is in keeping with the whole sexual process! After all said and done I swallow because I love the taste of cum!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yuppers!.... Choosing to spit is rude and insulting, it's a clear rejection of the most personal, intimate gift a guy can provide...
ALWAYS swallow! (after swirling it around in my mouth, savoring the taste of course!)....
smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh God yes, swallow every time and lick up any overspill, from the heavy cummers, this has got me so horny now. XXX thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have not done it very much , but after doing it, and being ask to try it , after sucking him for some time , I felt that I should try , and when ever we can get together , I always s take his load with his cock down my throat as deep as he can put his cock,and I take it all :

debbiesmithbitv
Vickie1962 said: Oh God yes, swallow every time and lick up any overspill, from the heavy cummers, this has got me so horny now. XXX thumbup

yes vickie1962 i remember when i was sucking robs nice 7 inch cock in his car i took a look in the rear view mirror and saw some of his cum on the top of my lip i took my finger and put it into his cum a sucked it of mmm and just think if was not for my mistress not telling she was about i would be cock sucking cum loving whore im today

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Swallow
I agree completely. It is impolite not to swallow. Every woman I've dated was perfectly willing to swallow and in many cases let me know it was just fine to spurt into their mouths. I've never had one tell me it tastes bad. The only woman who refused to let me cum in her mouth or swallow was my X-wife. That's why she is the X-wife.

debbydo
swallow ?
I always swallow and suck on the cock really hard after he has blown his load to make sure i get every last drop out of his cock . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That might hurt!
debbydo said: I always swallow and suck on the cock really hard after he has blown his load to make sure i get every last drop out of his cock . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yahoo

Debbydo,

I don't know if any of your sucking partners ever told you that it hurts when you suck on their cock "really hard" after they had shot their load. At least I know that it would hurt me. ohmy

Still, while I don't always swallow (I like a facial every so often), when I do swallow, I too like to "make sure I get every last drop out of his cock." But I would not "suck really hard" on his cock to do this. Instead, unless we had a "quickie," I'd wait a couple of minutes after he came (while I savor the taste of his cum), then I just put my mouth under his dick and let the "after-cum" drip into my mouth, while I gently lick his dick hole. He usually loves this, as much as I do. (I remember a guy once dripped so much after-cum into my mouth, that I thought he came again, but that wasn't the case, as he told me. rolleyes )

So, swallow away, and get every last drop of cum, but try not to hurt your partner.

RD

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good points, well thought out. Well, I'm a little odd. I like facials, see the cum, taste it, play with it. No wiping it off. The same for my ass or whatever body part you want to shoot on. If he wants me to swallow or plant his seed, I'm cool with that. It's a lot tidier, that's for sure raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I ALWAYS SWALLOW unless he's shooting in my ass!! I WILL NOT waste a drop of white cock cum. It's too good to waste!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always swallow unless he wants some thing else. Had one lover the loved to have my nylon covered knees together as he humped between them and shoot a load all over them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Whatever you prefer in private stays private. I do shoots for others to enjoy. It's all taking it deep up the ass, down the throat, close ups, about the cum shot on the face, the ass, wherever. Sexy too is taking a mouthful and letting it drip down your chin to your neck, chest tummy. Dripping cream pies, down the hatch. Don't do everything for everyone. It's mostly for young gurls.

alley52cat
Love to have facials and keep my mouth open to take whatever is given !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jonathan1 said: It's mostly for young gurls.
Bullshit!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Minidress said:
Jonathan1 said: It's mostly for young gurls.
Bullshit!

We will 2nd that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That came out wrong. Sorry about that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If you're going to put a cock in your mouth, you should take the load.....mouth , face, tits where ever the cock is pointing. w00t

Its a femmes role.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I swallow after the cock or clit gets soft in my mouth. Savor the taste, look into each others eyes, down the hatch. Swapping the snowball is romantic too, a good way to kiss.

Swallowing to me is a sign of love, respect and desire. Tastes fucking good too! Spitting is only hot if it's being filmed. If it's a private affair and he spits, crinkly face, there won't be another date (unless it's her first time, might need a little guidance).

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always make sure the other guy cums first, then I swallow half of it and spit out the rest into my hand and use it as lube to stroke myself. As soon as I feel the hot juice on my cock I cum almost immediately. Lovely.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree totally with all it is the only way, it is part of sucking cock,, I will always swallow and I feel if I go down on a man I want his cum

sissyrosko
Swallow
i love to share before i swallow a cum kiss is so horny raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
respect
It is the ultimate sign of respect and appreciation for the guy letting me suck his cock to swallow. Not to mention I love the feeling of his cum hitting the back of my throat.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock sucking
I am still waiting for someone suck to see if I would like to swallow cum. any offers

Forum Level:
Just getting started
why you should swallow
I say swallow...nothing makes a man more attracted to you...when I suck my guy it all about the cum feeding he gives me...a cock love worship...we both know what we are doing..he knows my need for man cum...and I know his need for deep cocksucking...when he cums I gently nurse his pecker head..and then I can feel his seed flowing into my cunt like mouth...I have done my job..and he has done his..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi gurls
I swallow every load I can

sissyrosko
Why You Should Swallow
i always swallow i love to taste there cum i have swallowed from 13 and still love it jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Swallowing
I always swallow, once I have a cock in my mouth,that is the aim to make him cum in your mouth so you can swallow his cum, if you do not want to swallow his cum then do not put his cock in his mouth.. like to get every drop he has to give. The only time I do not swallow is when he wants to kiss me after he has cum and still have his cum in my mouth so he can also s@viour it mmmm raspberry

cdslutsarah
I always swallow, literally no idea what people are complaining about. Even when I have had a particularly "strong" tasting load lets say its still not all that bad. Way more hassle to spit it out and clean it up than just gulp! curse

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.58 seconds