view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
slvspanties
at the beach in nothing but panties
I've expanded my horizons today! It was such a gorgeous day and just happened to be wearing a sexy little pair of bikini panties that I thought it would be a great day to lay out at the beach. Now I haven't ever been out in public in only panties before so I had to make sure I wasn't going to get caught doing something I might regret later. All I can say is "it was the best feeling" laying out on the beach wearing nothing but a pair of panties. I was so turned on and so nervous just wondering/hoping the right individual might walk up the beach and want to join me. Has anyone else ever been to the beach with just panties on? I need to work on my tan lines!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
covbicd69
that sounds very sexy, just wish I had been there lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
alley52cat

I much prefer to sunbathe naked, adds to the fun !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sounded sexy, and I'm sure looked sexy as well. I would have loved to be strolling along the beach and have such a wonderful sight to see.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sounded sexy, and I'm sure looked sexy as well. I would have loved to be strolling along the beach and have such a wonderful sight to see.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
nice one, babe

I've worn sexy gear on a beach (dunes) before and got aggressive stares from two passing muscular men who had shaved heads and who probably didn't dare admit they fancied me.

I bet they were suppressed poofs...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Years ago , when speedos were in , I would wear a girls bikini bottom instead of a speedo. At the time I was in my twenties and really fit.I would get a solid color in a hipster style and that was my swimsuit. Usually no one would bat an eye but I did have one couple ask where I purchased my swim suit. Not brave enough to say they were womens I would just say I purchased them in Europe.

reconray
I wear a full cut panty ,most of the time it's beige vanity fair panty.i was at the beach yes today,went into the water an they became wet an see threw jerk At that time a women came running by bounce :an smiled at me,an then got hard in my panty.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
tiny cock fun at the beach
Also back when speedos were in and I was fit I used to remove the inner lining of the swimsuit leaving just a thin layer of spandex. When the speedos got wet my tiny cock outline was clearly seen. Especially if I also had on a cockring!!!!!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
at hotel pools too!
I've worn sexy panties at some secluded ocean beaches, but also prefer the thrill of wearing them at hotel pools, when I'm on the road and a total stranger. Being a die-hard exhibitionist, I've even worn very brief thong panties a few times. I usually wear dark colored panties, but one time I got real adventurous and wore my pink, frilly ones! Of course, I'm always totally shaved at those times and feeling very femme. (For more about this see my blog stories.)

smoothie1964
I prefer nude beaches and make sure to walk the full length of the beach and back. Public nudity is a must where I can get away with it. Go through a lot of sunblock though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a bikini swimsuit bottom for a while. It was a very sexy tanga cut with a tropical print. It could have passed as a very skimpy men's bikini bottom. I wore it once to a hotel pool. Not many people around and they may not have even known it was a female bottom. But I knew. Had a little trouble hiding my excitement....lol. My ultimate would be wearing one of my 2 piece string bikinis (no mistaking that!) or a sexy women's one-piece. Now that would be hot!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've worn two piece suits to the beach and LOVE it. I've done it at sundown and sunrise, before the crowds show up. Also a lot of fun taking photos of myself on the beach in swimsuits.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow!! that would be pretty hot. I would love to get up enough courage to wear only panties at the beach. It would be nice to see someone like yourself to make it easier for me jerk

SubBiTv
Wearing Panties at the Beach
I have been going to a nude beach for years. You mostly see guys naked, but sometimes females and couples. I've enjoyed wanking myself and seeing others wanking or fucking. I've been watched, and watched others. As I'm a transvestite with a fetish for panties I wanted to parade in my panties. I love to wear really feminine panties to go walking along the beach or in the dunes, with my usually stiff penis bulging in the flimsy material. I have been stopped quite a few times by others who like my show in panties, very often ending in us wanking for each other as we chat. It is so good to spunk in front of others as they compliment me on my panties, or I take them off and sniff them as they watch. What a way to cum.

toniinpainties
at the beach in nothing but panties
I would love find someone laying on the beach in just panties. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have always loved going to the nude beach though have never worn panties. I have nice tits and my clit is receded so I don't have a visible penis and my sac is small so I do appear to be a woman until you get up close and see my vulva doesn't have a slit like a woman. But men do tell me when they first see me they assume I am a woman. My breasts are great ice-breakers when guys approach me and ask if they can fondle them and invariably I will end up sucking their dicks or having them fuck me. Luv getting fucked out in the open with guys watching! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lakeside panties
I have a vacation home in the woods by a lake where I often go swimming in pink silk panties. It's remote enough that there are few visitors, and I can hear a truck or SUV coming from a long way off, so I indulge myself by keeping my body shaved and on occasion wearing makeup and combing my long hair in a feminine style for a walk through the woods from my house to the shore.

But one afternoon I dozed off in the sunshine and next thing I knew, I heard male voices close by! I looked up and saw a boat with 3 guys fishing had drifted close, and they were taking pictures of me!

Terrified, I jumped up and ran back into the woods as they laughed loudly. I'm sure they thought I was a topless woman!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.66 seconds