Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How It All Started
It happened like this, we went out to a club one night with some friends and my friend happened to have some Ecstasy tablets on him and offered one each to my wife and I. We had never had them before but we thought, why not? Well, fuck me but we had a fantastic night of dancing and we were really getting into each other and really, all we wanted to do is go home and fuck.

It's all we could think about. Anyway the night wore on and the d**gs started to wear off but when we finally got home we had a really good sex session, we did things with each other we had never done before.

She fucked me in the ass with her vibrator for the first time (Fuck it felt good) and I returned the favor with my cock. we fucked, sucked licked and kissed all night until the sun came up and boy, we fucking loved it!

Later that week I asked my friend if he could get any more of those tablets, he said he could and duly got me some midweek. I didn't tell my wife but all I could think about for the rest of the week was taking the d**gs and having another sex session. The weekend finally arrived and as usual on the Friday we went out for drinks with friends and had a good night getting a little d***k.
When we got home I told my wife I had some more pills and would she like to take one so we could have dirty sex again? Well, she was into it and we both took the pills. I made another drink and while we were waiting for them to come on my wife said she was going to have a bath and put something sexy on in anticipation of what was to come.

I put on some music and fucked around waiting, she seemed to be in there for ages. Then she called me into the bathroom, when I went in I could see she had shaved her pussy and legs and she now asked me if I could shave her ass. Fuck yeah! I was into that!
So I soaped up her asshole and began shaving her, whilst I was doing so I could feel the pills kicking in a little so with my wife's now nice smooth ass sticking up in the air so invitingly I couldn't help myself and plunged my tongue deep inside her tight little asshole and ate her out, I did this for what seemed like ages. When I finished she said she was going to shave me!
Obviously by this time I was rock hard and into anything, I jumped in the warm bath and she proceeded to shave me smooth, ass, balls, cock, pubes and the top half of my legs, I was as smooth as a baby.

When we finished doing that and after she had sucked my cock and fondled my nipples for a while we eventually dried each other off kissing, licking and fondling as we did.
She then went to the bedroom and got her lingerie and came back to the bathroom, she had a sexy set of white silk panties, stockings and garters and a corset, fuck did she look hot! Anyway, while I was watching her getting dressed I had somehow managed to grab the dirty pair of satin panties she had been wearing out earlier that evening and was rubbing my cock in them while she was now putting on her make-up.

She saw me and asked if I like doing that, did it feel nice to be rubbing my cock against her panties? I said fuck yeah, I couldn't believe how the satin feels against my smoothly shaved rock hard cock!
She got a wicked smile on her face, got up and went to our room and returned with a lovely set of red satin panties, stockings and garters and her red see through nighty, and told me to put them on. I couldn't wait to get them on and fuck did I feel sexy in her lingerie!

She absolutely went wild and said I look better than her in the lingerie but I would look even better with make-up on, so she made me up, put her blond wig on me, found some high heels that fit me. when she had finished femming me up I looked in the mirror, well fuck! I couldn't believe how good I looked as a gurl!
I felt so femm and sexy I nearly came in my panties, my wife couldn't get over how good I looked either and started calling me a sexy little bitch and telling me how she was going to fuck me in the ass and make me her bitch!

We had the best sex ever that night, both of us dressed and so horny it was unbelievable! So now, when we want to have fun we get dressed up and role play. I sometimes go out with her while wearing lingerie under my pants and she knows I am so hard in them that we can't wait to get home and fuck. Of course what she doesn't know is that while I am dressed and feeling Femmed up, I crave cock, love looking at cocks in panties but I only feel like this when dressed, but I would love to suck a guys cock whilst I am dressed up and have him fuck my pantied ass. I am hoping it will happen one day and that my wife will be watching!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
cissybiboi
Just saw this post. Although i don't do drugs, excellent read.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
very nice time... jerk jerk jerk redeyes redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
"EXCELLENT" !!! xxxxx jerk jerk jerk

rushman1uk
Excellent read.

needsomefun21515
very nice story. maybe your wife will be willing to help your cock needs.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds