view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
do you remember the first time you tried on women's clothing?
I had two older sisters and a hot mom,and they all wore sexy bikini style panties at the time.It was the summer between the eighth grade and my freshman year and I was a very horny lad.I had the house to myself one day so I was running around naked playing with myself when I happened upon my sisters panty drawer,so in my youthful curiosity I decided to slip into a pair,then another then another then another then a bra then a slip then it was on.I've been playing Dress up off and on every since whenever I'm left unattended around a panty drawer you can bet I'll be trying them on.When was your first time?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh yeah, early teens (in the 60's) and house to my self.
my widowed mother worked.

I was a very slim teenager that weighed maybe 125~135 lbs.
(hell at 18 I was 6'3" and weighed 150)

I had already played the role of the female during some sex with a friend. I let him get on top of me and put his cock between my legs.
So I was primed to pursue the femme feeling.

I slipped on one of my mom's girdles and bras and it feel heavenly.
She was a 36 C and a 34 hip so it fit very nicely.
So cool on my body and the girdles then were very figure shaping.
My 28" waist came down some from the girdle.
On a ater time dressing in the same combo. I added a pair of stockings that snapped on the garters that were also part of the girdle. OMFG, I'm complete.

I had my dock tucked and bra stuffed and the femme in me
has to get satisfied now and again ever since.redeyes

Kept her down for a few years but now shes starting to take over.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes at age 14 in 1970 mom's things. Dad died when I was 13 mom had to work nights so was home alone nights. Mom had lots of sexy under things and lots of stockings to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
12 yo my mother's one piece bathing suit. that was it i was hooked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was around 15 or 16 when I tried my first panties on. I was looking for the erotic book my mom had stashed in her bedside stand. I had been sneaking it to read and whack off to for quite some time. Anyway this day I found something else in mom's drawer. A pair of white, shear bikini undies. I don't know what possessed me but I had to try them on. I was instantly hard and shot my wad in about 10 seconds! Later I found a corset, bra, and stockings. When I had the house to myself I would put it all on along with a skirt and blouse. Even tried some makeup. I was hooked!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 13 yr old and taking a bath at the sitters house and she came in and took my clothes to wash them and as I was drying off she came back in with one of her satin nighties and a pair of satin panties she said put these on your clothes are not done.So I did and wore them to bed.Got up the next morning ate breakfast then she gave me my clothes and she said I keep your underwear so you can keep mine and I did I wore them home and to school the next day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wore moms first......then got sisters and neighbors. Mom's were the best until sisters got older and then I had a field day. Wet pussy in their panties made me dress often. Loved it every time. Thank heavens they never caught me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
13 or 14. I had a thing for nylons. And I found some old ones stashed away in a drawer. I stole them and started wearing those while home alone in the summer. I eventually found some red strappy heels and a red dress. I would wear that outfit every day pretty much.

It made me so hard. It was a couple of years before those clothes got tossed. So I was able to dress for another summer at least.

I remember talking to people on the phone while dressed. And thinking about how they have no idea what I'm doing. That also aroused me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was around 11 or 12 when I started

pantiesandboots
I was about 12. We had some stuff my parents used to sell and there were some panties in there. Was such a thing to put them on at that age. Always gave me a hard on, then when I was about 14 we were keeping an eye on a neighbours house. They has a daughter about my age so I looked in her room for her panties. Found a white pair. Couldn't wait to put them on. Used to get me so hard. Used to love wearing them. Even thinking about how it made me feel then even now gets me hard. The thrill of wearing panties, especially some you have taken. Feeling your heart race at the thought of putting them on. Have taken some of my friends wife's panties. And tried my sister in laws on. Love the feeling of putting new panties on like that. The naughtiness of it..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
that sounds a lot like how I started out as well pantiesandboots

Forum Level:
Just getting started
pantiesandboots said: I was about 12. We had some stuff my parents used to sell and there were some panties in there. Was such a thing to put them on at that age. Always gave me a hard on, then when I was about 14 we were keeping an eye on a neighbours house. They has a daughter about my age so I looked in her room for her panties. Found a white pair. Couldn't wait to put them on. Used to get me so hard. Used to love wearing them. Even thinking about how it made me feel then even now gets me hard. The thrill of wearing panties, especially some you have taken. Feeling your heart race at the thought of putting them on. Have taken some of my friends wife's panties. And tried my sister in laws on. Love the feeling of putting new panties on like that. The naughtiness of it..
I got horny reading this one and I have to agree there is something very special about wearing the panties of someone you know
.so very naughty

bettydeslutt
first time trying womens clothes
I was 11 yrs I lived in my Aunts house my Mom when my father died. My aunt had corsets and real silky slips I would try them on and get soooo hard I though I was the only one doing this though I sad crazy. Bettydeslutt

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, I'm 51 now and it would have been somewhere roundabout 1965, 6 or 7'ish.
My sisters bra & panties and my mums stockings, that was also roundabout the same time I had my first memorable erection and figured out I could get pleasure from my cock....
And of course, Lingerie. blush
Since then, I've sniffed & licked more pairs of worn panties and had purges more times than you could ever imagine!
I just love licking my own precum from the panty gusset, it make me feel such a slut but I love the taste too. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Remember it well -- age 12, got my sister's dirty panties from the hamper -- Immediately HOOKED FOR LIFE!...-- first pussy I ever smelled (and right away, I was jealous, I wanted to smell like that, and wear pretty panties too!)....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big sister and her friend used to dress me in panties and dresses and put lipstick on me. I was about 6 or 7 at time and can remember feeling nice. The first time I actually put fem clothes on myself was when 11 and wore my sister's one piece swimming costume. Wow what a feeling, and then progressed onto sis and friend's panties, whenever she had friends sleep over. Once hooked I went on to "borrow" other girl's panties etc and have done so for over 40 years. smile

reconray
It was my moms bra bounce hanging on the bathroom door

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 13 and found my sisters bikini bottom panties. I put them on and the feeling got me so hard, I had my first orgasm where I felt something inside of me pump as I came. Over the years I would wear more things, but after awhile I moved out and because I'm very masc don't have any of my own things. I do remember also the first time I dressed fully an older cd took me in every way possible. Define try a lot of cum left in her spare clothes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 12 y/o when I first put on my mom's panties. A friend my age first talked me into wearing them for him when we were alone at my house. He talked me into a lot of things actually. He told me he liked seeing me wearing them when I sucked him. My mom's panties were somewhat too big for me though. She wasn't fat or anything like that. It was just that I was a skinny, small framed boy then who had a tiny penis and testicles. My friend particularly liked it when I could find a pair of my mom's dirty, stained panties to wear for him. blushing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
now I enjoy mom in laws ans sis in laws. Mom is law still wears string bikinis. Not been caught in their things but mom in law undressed and I caught her thru the crack in the door. I luv her panties

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have to add that when I was about 12 I used to dress in moms panties, bra and housecoat and walk around. Brothers got a kick out of it I just got hard

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was about 9 or 10. I was spending the night at buddies house, he had 2 pair of pantyhose. We both put on a pair and wore them all night. We did this for a couple of years until he moved. We never had sex but the 2 of us had great fun wearing pantyhose and panties. I still wear panties once in awhile.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time dressing
I first dressed up when I was about 9, was when my sister and her friend dressed me up in her clothes. Wearing white cotton panties, a training bra, a pair of white socks, a white blouse and grey pleated skirt, I enjoyed that day and when ever possible any chance I have had since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 12 or 13 wore mother panties and bra

Forum Level:
Just getting started
7 yrs old while exploring in the attic I found a paper bag with a black full slip and pantie briefs in so sexy black nylon tricot. The kind that feels like liquid satin! I tried them on of course they drown me they were so big but I didn't care. My cock got hard and I had trouble breathing I think I came but being so young there was no cum to shoot out of my hard little sissie clittie. I have been wearing womens clothes since, first sisters I have three of them and my mom then wives and in laws and friends of family whenever I could. So for last 58 years I have been a confirmed sissy! Love it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yeah i had 9yo...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
About 12
I tried on panties around 12 years old, I got so hard I knew something was up.

VeSDuj
I was 12 when I slipped on a pair of my mom's pantyhose. They were NoNonsense sheer-to-waist in tan. Prior to that I was always fascinated by women's stockinged legs & feet. I think puberty gave me the needed push to make my desires become a reality. I was totally hooked the second I got them up over my then completely stiff cock. I couldn't believe good they felt and looked. Almost needless to say but I jerked off in them for an amazing experience. I wore often after that and even made a excuse (science project) to have her buy me a pair. I've been wearing ever since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can remember the first time like it were yesterday. Delving through my mother's underwear drawer and finding her stockings and suspender belt. The feeling of even touching them was so exciting, let alone the effect they had when i wore them for the first time. I was hooked, and I wasn't much older than about 11 yrs.

I continued wearing her lingerie right up until the day she died.. I still have most of her underwear..

SubBiTv
I was 11 and having a bath. For some reason, I got out of the hot water and went to the laundry basket, where I found a pair of my mums satin panties. I pulled them on over my hairless cock and balls and got back into the bath. I hadn't started wanking in those days, but loved the feeling of the wet satin panties, as my cock grew harder and I loved the feeling. It was amazing, and within minutes, without even touching myself, I came in her panties. It was the most wonderful feeling I had ever had, and was fascinated by my cum, playing with it, smelling it, licking it. I guess that is why I now have a fetish for panties, keep my cock and balls shaved all the time, and still enjoy playing with my cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was maybe 10 when my mom caught me wearing her stockings

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.52 seconds