view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
nob173
E stim
Really into electro stimulation love the pain and sexual feeling can take me up to an hour to cum but need someone to help me ,be in control of machine and dildo my ass .anyone into same

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
e-stim
I have an e-stim but have never been able to cum with it. Got any suggestions?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
alley52cat
Using an e-stim is all about finding the correct pulse-setting to build up an orgasm over time, hopefully to a messy finish ! love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
e-stim
oh yes! I have 2 hand held e-stim units and use one or both at the same time. one wired under my balls and to the base of my clitty, the other using sticky pads on top of my balls and on my asspussy.

i have trouble getting/maintaining erections - but NOT when using these.

OMG, my little clitty gets SOOOOOO fucking hard. SOOOO hard that it hurts SOOOO good. sometimes I cum with no manual stimulation and it shoots out like a rocket - which is an earthshaking experience. but stroking is usually required. I start at a low level but always get it cranked up to the max.

sometimes i will use a large wand vibrator on my balls at the same time. the results are EXPLOSIVE.

OTOH, i have to say that this kind of play seems to be becoming addictive. i haven't tried, but i don't know if i could now cum without the e-stims. maybe.

NOW, what i want to do is find a fuck toy that will let me wire up her balls and with my cock wired i want to fuck her ass pussy!!!

talking about all of this response has made me so horny that i think it's time to E-jaculate!!! (Ha! A pun!)

if anyone wants to have an e-stim panty party let me know!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have a clity cage with e pads in it now way to escape the electro torture

Forum Level:
Just getting started
estim
OH yes !! I use one electrode in my ass and the other around my sack just above my balls ! Will walk around outside (clothed) every 5 min or so i will crank it up a bit ! After about an hour of that i will go in,stroke my cock and turn it up till i cum !! I also like the eurethral probe with the other electrode buried in my asshole ! I have an 8 inch estim probe and the different feelings that happen as i pull it out and reinsert are fantastic !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
E stim
just tried it, it is awesome. lots of precum and a mind blowing orgasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just bought one for my back, ill have to try it on my cock and balls!

Morton89
Am very curious about this, but haven't tried it yet.

What brands do you recommend, and where do you get them?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
estim
Morton89 said: Am very curious about this, but haven't tried it yet.

What brands do you recommend, and where do you get them?
google them on the net

Forum Level:
Just getting started
E Stim
I just ordered a Estim system and can't wait to try it ! I saw a pic of one in "use", and it looked very "interesting! ! If anyone has any experience using one, please send me a PM ! Any hints or suggestions will be very helpful ! Thanks !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
estim
Love to put the pads on my nipples and turn it up to high makes me cum so hard

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thebrick said: Love to put the pads on my nipples and turn it up to high makes me cum so hard

Becareful, I Love Nipple Play,Also !

But You Are Not Supposed to use the E-Stim, Anywhere Above The Waist !!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thebrick said: Love to put the pads on my nipples and turn it up to high makes me cum so hard

Becareful, I Love Nipple Play,Also !

But You Are Not Supposed to use the E-Stim, Anywhere Above The Waist !!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love putting the pads on each ass cheek turn it up high my cheeks jump like I am getting fucked. I then use a 8 ins dildo on my hole as it pulses as I fuck my hole.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
electro
Only way to go ! Wand/probe with a stainless ball up my ass and four padlocks locked onto my sack above balls ! i have a sleeve with wires woven into spandex cloth which i stretch open and place around my balls which are tight from the weight of the large padlocks locked on ! The other wire goes to the probe in my mancunt ! It is unbelievable the sensations from the electricity passing through my prostate and to my locked balls !Love the pain ! I will hook up a second unit with another probe up my manhole and the other wire hooked to a penis ring just under the head of my cock ! Power flows from prostate to cock head ! WOW !! Crank up the power and my asshole is just spasming and my balls are aching and cock head tingling !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PantyParty said: oh yes! I have 2 hand held e-stim units and use one or both at the same time. one wired under my balls and to the base of my clitty, the other using sticky pads on top of my balls and on my asspussy.

i have trouble getting/maintaining erections - but NOT when using these.

OMG, my little clitty gets SOOOOOO fucking hard. SOOOO hard that it hurts SOOOO good. sometimes I cum with no manual stimulation and it shoots out like a rocket - which is an earthshaking experience. but stroking is usually required. I start at a low level but always get it cranked up to the max.

sometimes i will use a large wand vibrator on my balls at the same time. the results are EXPLOSIVE.

OTOH, i have to say that this kind of play seems to be becoming addictive. i haven't tried, but i don't know if i could now cum without the e-stims. maybe.

NOW, what i want to do is find a fuck toy that will let me wire up her balls and with my cock wired i want to fuck her ass pussy!!!

talking about all of this response has made me so horny that i think it's time to E-jaculate!!! (Ha! A pun!)

if anyone wants to have an e-stim panty party let me know!!

I use my electro units all the time ! I will use one or two and sometimes three at the same time ! I have three probes which are about 4 in long with steel balls on the end of them ! I have ball sleeves which are stretchy sleeves with elec wires running through them which just fit over my balls ans i have a sound which i can connect to my units ! I will insert 1,2 or three probes into my manhole and one electrode to the ball sleeve I use a ball ring (weight)to keep my balls trapped and slip the sleeve over my trapped balls ! It fits very tight ! depending on how horny i am i will hook one electrode to the silicone sound and insert it into my eurethra ! It is about 9 inches long and about a 3/8 inch diameter so it is a tight fit and conducts the power to my cum tube all the way down across from my prostate ! I will also wrap one silicon tube around my cock just under my corona or head and hook it up to one of the units ! I power on all three units and slowly increase the power level on each one until i feel my asshole start to spasm and contract ! My balls are being blasted and the power is flowing from the inside of my cock over to my anal probe by my prostate and the third one is shocking my cock ! I slowly increase the power varying the modes and power level ! All the power is flowing from my cock and balls and traveling through my prostate ! the feeling is unfuckingbelievable ! I will do this for hours just adjusting each unit different and playing with the power settings ! I will pull the sound part ways out and then turn up the volume and slide the sound back in all the way and the power hits hard and my prostate throbs hard almost cumming ! I will turn it back down and crank up the power to my balls until they start to ache then do my cock hard ! The last time i did this i almost passed out when i came ! I have all three maxed out when i cum and my whole body is shaking from the elecricity pouring through my cock,balls and asshole ! Absolutely mind blowing !

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.84 seconds