Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
watching
I love stroking for people. Mostly in bookstores. rubbing my clitty thru my panties with anyone watching makes me explode. Anyone else like??????

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
watch
I love to be watched jacking off sucking and fucking. Usually have the camera on.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
lyndsey
I love wanking in public hoping to get caught. sometime wank at the side of the road in my car. love to do understall in toilets

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to jerk of on cam, really turns me on knowing people are watching me cum jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was wearing mom in laws panties today and stopped at an adult store. I unzipped in my booth but left the curtain open. I had two guys wathing me stroke......needless to say I exploded for them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have jacked off many times while someone has watched but the hottest time was several years ago. I went with several friends on a golf getaway. We had finished the day with a lot of drinking. I had the room to myself as my room mate had gone with a couple others to go to a bar. I was really horny so I stripped down and was playing with myself. I got the idea to go out on the balcony and play in the warm night air.

The room was on the second floor and overlooked the parking lot. It was about midnight and no one was around the lot so I stood at the rail and jacked. As I stood there I heard quiet voices and looked to my right. About 50 feet away were 2 women. They looked like they could be mother and daughter. Mom about 50ish, daughter about 20ish. They were looking right at me.

I was just about to bolt back inside but didn't move. I looked right at them and continued to jack. They moved a little closer and talked quietly to each other. I was so hot by this time that my cum erupted from my cock like a fountain. It just missed the hood of the car parked right below.

When I was finished cumming I saw the 2 ladies smile. Mom waved and they turned and went inside. Though I have tried I have never been able to have a repeat of that night.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
so hot. I have been seen and cum for a few but never outside

reconray
Adult store
I the summers I would go into the video booth,take off my shorts an t shirt.Leave the curtain open an let the guys see my pink panties an white bra.I would dance ,get hard in thevpanties an play with myself in the bra

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds