view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What is the most insane object you put in your ass?
I think the massive cucumber was #1. It hurt like a mother fucker but I still liked it. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
up ass
my german shepards cock among other things

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Crazy?
Ok.....not including animal parts. Didnt think I had to mention that. Sorry scared

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Goodfuk69 said: Ok.....not including animal parts. Didnt think I had to mention that. Sorry scared
That's a bit judgemental, isn't it?

For me, the handle of a hammer.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Screwdriver handle, carrot

Forum Level:
Just getting started
butt
I also have a piece of equipment(mortise) in my woodworking shop that has a very nice shaped handle on it that is adjustable for height. If I sit it on the floor and adjust the handle just right it fells really good and I can control how far I sit on it very easily while standing up.. Makes it easy to j/o while being inserted.

nohairguy
a large butternut squash.

midwest1
Baster bulb
I used to have a turkey baster with a very large round squeeze bulb, nicely textured with a smooth pebble surface. Tried many times to get it in without success until one day I thought of collapsing it lengthwise. Slipped right in and instantly snapped back to it's full circumference. Felt wonderful spinning that textured ball against the inside of my open hole, and the sensation of getting absolutely stretched to the max as I pulled on it was fantastic, pulling that big pebbly ball out as I watched in the mirror was practically orgasmic. Instantly became my new favorite toy for quite some time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There have been so many things in there but here are 2 of the more unusual. The knob end on a baseball bat (tried the other end and just couldn't get it in) and a 3 "D" cell maglight.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Objects
Insane was probably some of the glass bottles before I saw the one guy one jar thing. More recently tho would have to be maybe 3 pool balls at one time, havent lost any yet. Also have a unopened Pepsi can that was frozen and blew out and rounded both ends. Very unique and heavy once all the way inside me. Or maybe sitting on my regulation size bowling pin, about 8 inches down is an awesome stretch. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have used a carrot and a small deodorant can.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a green squash by a friend ... great night i must say.
thumbup1

as a youngster it was screwdriver handles in varying sizes

sheer_sex
a bag of marshmallows, which i then ate. fully enema-ed first btw.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love this post! I used my mom's used douche bottle when I was younger. Some shampoo bottles, that's all of the different things but I love reading about everyone's wild stuff!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ok....just did this 2 days ago. I made a string of anal beads out of 5 ping pong balls......wow! Felt awesome!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A woman's fist to the elbow and a huge kielbasa sausage.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A beer bottle, a sledgehammer handle, a car gear shifter.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothing particularly insane, but anything that will fit (sometimes only just) since I was 14

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Got the entire contents of a can of whipped cream shot up my ass. Not the most insane I've had up there, but it felt damn good after the freeze wore off. My friend took me back downstairs to the party, unsteady on my heels, my cunt leaking white down my legs and black nylons as if I'd been gang banged by a baker's dozen. Everyone knew that didn't happen, but it looked hot, got some cock in the kitchen. Rimmers and felchers told me later I never tasted so good smile))))

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smokeinthemirror said: my german shepards cock among other things

Whoa, did you take his knot? How did it feel? I heard they just spew cum! blink

I've not had anything particulary crazy compared to some of these.
Various veggies (yawn), broom handle when I was like 8 years old (guess I've always liked things in there)....neighbor hood older boy finger(s) and dick.redeyes

Craziest? Probably when I bought a 24" dildo to share with a boyfriend ( we went ass to ass pulling each other on it while another buddy sucked us both) all the into us both.thumbup

Later I got at least 16~18' of it in me! oMG....feeling was unusual. w00t dildo

debbydo
insane ?
i met a paki guy from brampton ontario on Craigslist to be a top for me when he showed up at my house he brought 2 of his friends with him that was ok ,WOW , it was super really ok . the 3 of them fucked me bareback all weekend long , most of the times i didn't know what they were saying to each other but they did know that there was 3 of them and i only had 2 open holes for them to fill ,,it was great my asshole did take a lot of cum in it . raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Barebacking with strangers? Yup, that's insane.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fun
I got my 18 inch 2 headed dildo all the way in my ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nothing very exceptional in size, but I do like to use unconventional things. I've already put in several types of bottles, the handle of a large screwdriver, an umbrella handle, a bunch of plastic chop sticks... All very nice to feel being inserted in my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
(Completely true story)

I didn't actually put this thing in my ass, my cousin did...

It was a nice spring afternoon and we had his house to ourselves for a few hours until his mom would get home from work. It wasn't unusual for us to have sex, as we'd been experimenting for a few years. Over that time, I'd become the full-time "girl."

While I'd enjoyed topping him when we first began having sex, I was always a bit big for him, and - anyway - I'd increasingly enjoyed the passive role. This day, I played out that fantasy to the max, and experienced the most memorable gay sex I ever had.

Comfortable that we would not be interrupted, I stripped completely, even - for once- including my socks. I then broached a subject I'd been thinking about for weeks: I asked him how he'd like for me to dress up as a real girl. His sister was about my size, and though she's recently moved out she'd left a lot of clothes behind. He did n't show a lot of enthusiasm but said it would be "allright."

Taking that as a "yes" I plunged into her belongings and emerged a few minutes later feeling very girlish. I had on black hose (but not thigh highs, unfortunately), some silky green panties, a dark green silk camisole that was a bit snug, a bra stuffed with socks, and one of their mom's wigs. In retrospect I probably looked rather silly, but I felt sexy as hell. Timidly I opened the door to the room where he waited, and was met by the faintest of grins.He was typically reserved, but the little bulge in his pants told me he liked the result.

We always used his mom's Vaseline for lubricant, but this day called for another step, and this involves the "most insane object" them of this thread.

In his mom's medicine cabinet, there was a tube of Ortho Contraceptive gel, and a plastic applicator. I figured that this would finish the fantasy for me, to have a woman's birth control gel coating my boy pussy to protect me from his sperm. I screwed the tube onto the applicator and squeezed the gel into the applicator until it was full. I then coated the outside of the aplicator with Vaseline and returned to the bedroom.

I instructed him on what I wanted done, then lay face down on his mom's bed as he gently pulled down my silk panties and hose, parted my butt cheeks, wriggled the applicator into my butt and squeezed the gel into my boy pussy.

Minutes later we were deep into our familiar roles, with me on my back near the foot of the bed, and with him standing at the foot with his slender cock buried in me. This time, though, I wrapped my hose-clad legs around his waist and crosed my ankles in the small of his back, pulling him deeply into me, feeling the cock slide gently back and forth into the mix of Ortho gel and Vaseline, and close my eyes. I was easy to imagine myself as a young girl being made love to for the first time.

When he warned me of his nearing climax, I pulled him deep and held him tighly, compromising his ability to thrust but not changing the outcome. As he tensed and began to spurt deeply (well, as deeply as a 4.5 inch cock can go) I only then touched my neglected cock and immediately came with him.

alley52cat
The handle of a garden rake, photos can be seen on page 5 of my Gallery ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
objects up my ass
well i've used the fat end of a bb bat,a HUGE zucchini,i can sit on my bedpost which is 6 in in dia.soda btls,etc

Forum Level:
Just getting started
strangest thing up my ass
a large electric screwdriver

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not insane. Yesterday he put 3 golf balls inside me, then his cock. He came fast, shoved three bens into my mouth and left. Married men like having a whore, and it's good cover if she catches him. No emotional betrayal.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
3 balls and two cocks
I would like too push it a little further with you. Three golf balls and two big fat cocks. Mine and a strangers wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Goodfuk69 said: I would like too push it a little further with you. Three golf balls and two big fat cocks. Mine and a strangers wink

Sweet

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.73 seconds