Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What is your biggest fantasy?
Mine is having a woman fuck me hard with a strap on in a complete roll reversal. Her being dressed as a man and me as a woman!

What is your fantasy?

If it can't be posted here, you can PM me smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
smoothie1964
Gangbang!!! All on me happydance happydance yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
that is also one of MY hottest fantasies, Taz - although she wouldn't have to be dressed as a man, even though i would be wearing some of my lingerie. but i would totally LOVE having a sexy woman fuck my daddy-pussy with a big strap-on cock, then let me eat her pussy until she cums all over my face - and i'd video it all & then post the vids on NBN, so everyone here could see just why i call myself "eagerlicker", grin !!!

sissyrosko
biggest fantasy
to be held down and used by a lot of guys and covered in there cum jerk jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to be split roasted and to be getting fucked and my big clitty sucked at the same time . And I have it set up for next week !!! lets hope it happens

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to get fucked and suck my first shecock. Im still a virgin and dream of it every single day

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to be held down and used by a lot of guys and covered in there cum

I don't have to be held down and I prefer they cum in my pussy and mouth XOXOXO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To find another cross dresser to play with and then use nothing but toys to get each other off. I've always wanted to have a guy fuck me with a strap on

RashellCD
My Fantasy
I want to attend an orgy at a luxury hotel suite where all the participants are trans girls and guys who admire trannies. Lots of bare ass and hard dripping cocks all in one room.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantasy
I think mine is to be dressed up having sex with another with another crossdresser, with a woman watching. Or maybe getting fucked in the ass while sucking a cock, and have a couple of women watch.

reconray
Mine is being in a room all women dressed in in suits.I come in go up on stage an have to undress in front of all of them.Next in have to dress in the that they put up on stage.So they is a bra,stockings,garterbelt,panty an heels.Next I come down to the floor an let the women touch me an do whatever they want.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gang banged in a fuck sling.

Slut_Jeanine
hawt4cawk said: Gang banged in a fuck sling.

MMMMMM, i've had that happen to me once - i was lucky enough to have 3 or 4 guys take turns fucking my horny hungry pussy for well over an hour...each of them blew at least one load in my ass, too, & it was absolutely FANTASTIC...although it happened several years ago, it's still one of the best times this slut's ever had, grin!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk MY FANTASY NOW IS TO HAVE 3 TO 4 OLDER WELL HUNG GENTLEMEN TAKE ME AND SEE IF I CAN PLEASE THEM ALL.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Take that one of the list WOOHOOO !!!

Slut_Jeanine
DeniseCDer said: Take that one of the list WOOHOOO !!!

GOOD ON YA, gurl! and isn't that just THE greatest feeling in the world, having a hard cock fucking your horny ass AND your hungry mouth at the same time, MMMMMM!!! i love it too, but unfortunately it's been much too long since i was fortunate enough to get it done to me...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To suck and get bareback fucked by a half dozen dark skinned black guys that are all hung over 10". I want cum dripping out of everywhere!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have replied to similar posts about this and here it is. I want to be dolled up in a sexy outfit, I wouldn't be passable, and taken to a bar. Ultimate fantasy is my wife taking me but anyone would do, male or female. I would be led in on a collar and leash. It would be announced to all that I am there to service any and all who want serviced and that nothing is off limits. Then I would spend several hours taking on all kinds of sex acts.

I know just the bar too. It is in my hometown and I would be known there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
way too many ideas to mention at once, but,

kidnapped, tied up, waxed, enema'd, dressed in lingerie, made up and teased, locked into my pvc maids dress / outfit and trained over a weekend to be the best maid, sub, toy, and yes maybe a slut

Forum Level:
Just getting started
RashellCD said: I want to attend an orgy at a luxury hotel suite where all the participants are trans girls and guys who admire trannies. Lots of bare ass and hard dripping cocks all in one room.

I would love to go with you Rashell... thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My biggest fantasy,
Is to have a next door neighbor that likes to dress upas well, and share fun times with each other... thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to get dressed like a slut and forced to perform for in an adult video store for a bunch of older men

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Onca ... I've done that, more than once ... LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kinda Wierd
Two fantasys actually

First...I picture myself all dressed up sexy and being around a table with three other hot crossdressers and we are playing a great game of word scrabble for pennys. Makes me so hot....I'm joking of course.

Second...Well I imagine myself all dressed up in full lingerie gear..laying in our bed with my toys strewn about, gay mags, nasty shemale video on tv. One young stud is spanking me and the other is talking dirty as he skull screws me...Here is best part...all four ex-wives are watching me....I just say..told you I needed more sex. HeHe

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi
I wish I had two or more CD or shemale friends in the room.I want get to play them first.I want to get they make their pee on my body,face and my mouth completely and than fuck me hard from my all holes...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to have 10-15 guys take both my holes over and over till none of them can cum again.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To be used as a slave, humiliated verbally and caned.

Whether or not I'd do it in real life, I don't know. But, in my head, when I'm wanking, there's usually some big daddy with a dripping cock like a horse or some big-thighed bitch laughing at my limp dick and bending a cane. drool redeyes

lisacscd
Cumslut
I would like to fully dressed in lingerie, thigh-highs, and bra /w tits. Have several fit, well hung guys come over and watch football with me as the slutty hostesses. I would get drinks and snacks, then suck their cock all afternoon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Outsidenudist said:
RashellCD said: I want to attend an orgy at a luxury hotel suite where all the participants are trans girls and guys who admire trannies. Lots of bare ass and hard dripping cocks all in one room.

I would love to go with you Rashell... thumbup

Me too...

Actually my biggest fantasy is attend an orgy (or group sex party if you prefer) where participants are bi girls, bi guys and trans girls. All having good sex together without boundaries or inhibitions. thumbup

uncut7in
mmmm it's got to be taking part in a gang bang with 3-5 other older tops, fucking a legal teen bottom until he squesls

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantasy
I want to have an orgy with my three sisters all who are good looking gramma's now and my two younger brothers who at times also enjoy wearing nylons and panties. I want to be the center of attention sucking and fucking by all strap ons around for the ladies LOL

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.72 seconds