Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
resolarflares
Fresh Start - A Breath of Fresh Air
Surely anyone can understand the frustrations involved in being a moderator on this site of dual-identity.
I joined one month ago with some nice pics and was both excited and scared at the prospect of receiving comments and perhaps support for my foray into an unknown world. I certainly haven't been rejected and I thank all of you for that.
However , a month down the line and I realise that I haven't dressed-up since day 2 on the site - and seem to have lost interest in any overt sexual-expression.

This is not why I joined. It's like someone threw a bucket of cold-water over me.

For a site that has something for everyone - there is an enormous amount of dis-embodied small cocks and close-up bumholes that in my opinion , only belong on an out and out gay-site.
I have listened to and shared the woes of my friends on here - mainly by looking at all pics posted since I joined - every day , and commenting on the ones I like.
This is what has driven me to my present state and I can easily understand how someone like Brenda48CD feels after 1 year of devoting time and thought to her job here - which she takes seriously and does well.
God only knows how Joanna Slinky stands it after 5 years!

Since the Admin side of this site is so lacking - then it's time we , as users , took some sort of control over what we wish our site to be.
The only power moderators have is to delete pics and vids - so now I am urging them all to delete absolutely everything that could belong on a gay-site , and rightly so in my opinion.

But , if anyone is offended by this thread , or the drastic actions we must take - please spare a thought for the poor moderators and myself who have to trawl through hundreds of really distasteful pics and vids , when we could be having fun and supporting others instead - not to mention the resulting loss of arousal that we face every time we log-on , with the consequences of questioning every day just what we are doing here.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
and after banning cocks and bums, what next? Water sports... mismatched bras and panties .. black people .. white people?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
resolarflares
Not banning anything - but if you post a dis-embodied cock or bum with no femme content it will be thrown in the bin.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
resolarflares said: Not banning anything - but if you post a dis-embodied cock or bum with no femme content it will be thrown in the bin.

How is "throwing in the bin" any different from "Banning"?

resolarflares

I don't know , I really don't.

There really should be an Admirers category for pics , with Body , Cock and Ass sub-sections.
I think that would go a long way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Fresh start...your avin a tin bath

vomit vomit vomit vomit

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a breath of foul air
curse ok so now we have censorship on what is shown on here i have had 11 pics taken from my profile that have been there for a long time is this just because i disagreed with a certain moderator well i hope shes happy and has now feel fulfilled by removing them we had a war from 1939 to 1945 to do away with a dictator but now due to high speed electronics and anaonimity its a free for all

Brenda
arthurlie said: i have had 11 pics taken from my profile that have been there for a long time is this just because i disagreed with a certain moderator

Blah blah blah......If you call insulting someone here a "Disagreement" you have another thing coming ohmy

Maybe if you can find the focus on your camera, your pics would be left alone ???

But I'm sure, that's a pretty big MAYBE !!

Kisses wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
brenda48cd said:
arthurlie said: i have had 11 pics taken from my profile that have been there for a long time is this just because i disagreed with a certain moderator

Blah blah blah......If you call insulting someone here a "Disagreement" you have another thing coming ohmy

Maybe if you can find the focus on your camera, your pics would be left alone ???

But I'm sure, that's a pretty big MAYBE !!

Kisses wink

Spoken like a true asswipe dictator.

Brenda
Interesting ??
Don't like it ???

Then PISS OFF !!

Wa wa wa wa waaaaa raspberry

Brenda
Memaybe.......
memaybe said:
[b]Spoken like a true asswipe dictator.

I'm not here to make enemies Mr. Memaybe, but I will enforce the rules set forth by the site.....
Which include removing poor quality images, or pics that are out of focus. "But" when someone here insults me, what they will learn is that I AM a Bitch, with a button. If you don't like it, too bad, so sad sad

I used to sympathise with your plight of being on the wrong site, now, I couldn't care less.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sieg Heil, cunt.

Brenda
Damn straight, Bitch !!!
memaybe said: Sieg Heil, cunt.

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Brenda thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Spoken like a true Nazi piece of garbage.

Brenda
Hmmm, Lets see !!
memaybe said: Spoken like a true Nazi piece of garbage.

I don't need to say a thing, your profile says it all LOL

Joined December 2006 + 9 friends + 736 profile views + ZERO favorites = Ummm, yeah blush

Drink a beer beer and try to enjoy your time here thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You're right, brent. Only a few friends, such shame that is. But in the real world, I only have a few friends, believing that quality is better than quantity. While having 400 or more "friends" on an internet site of any kind would be bragging rights to some dipwads, it just ain't me. The day that my life becomes so shallow and cockroach-like that its worth is defined by the number of "friends" I have on an internet site as crappy as this is the day I'll walk down to the other end of the island, sit down on the beach, and put a bullet into my head. Thankfully I still have a life outside of this site. Have a wonderful life. Maybe drink a beer. And hug your kids.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
brenda48cd said:
memaybe said:
[b]Spoken like a true asswipe dictator.

I'm not here to make enemies Mr. Memaybe, but I will enforce the rules set forth by the site.....
Which include removing poor quality images, or pics that are out of focus. "But" when someone here insults me, what they will learn is that I AM a Bitch, with a button. If you don't like it, too bad, so sad sad

I used to sympathise with your plight of being on the wrong site, now, I couldn't care less.

You are a BITCH indeed Brenda,,,,,,,but a sexy one rolleyes if you are going to kick this poor sods pics off you will have to delete several thousands on here.

Ps....have you finished building that boat yet crying

Brenda
How you like me now
I love it when a plan comes together smile

Enjoy our GURLIE site!

raspberry raspberry wink wink

Recursion
Not much
Living proof that some members desire to become moderators , purely to provide a stable-platform for their attention seeking - and the ability to deal with those that dare to criticise their constant malicious sniping of others.