view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jackstraw666
Stocking with garters or stay ups
What is your favorite style of stockings? I like the stay ups but a garter, or suspenders as I think I saw them called, look so sexy !

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
stockings
I much prefer stockings with suspenders but they are hard to find these days. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
it mostly depends on what the rest of my outfit is, as to whether i wear a garter belt & stockings, or just stockings - but i do usually prefer a garter belt with stockings, or sometimes the all-in-one suspender stockings - they look AND feel so SEXY, i think, grin happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely the garter belt with stockings. They are very feminine, look sexy and I love the feel of the straps over my buttocks rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely the garter belt with stockings. They are very feminine, look sexy and I love the feel of the straps over my buttocks rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Suspender tights for me - especially with french or cami- knickers....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am a garter belt and stockings girl; they really get me horny when I wear them with a nice pair of panties.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi all. I prefer stay ups or as we call them in the uk - hold ups. Get me horny every time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What ever hose I wear, stockings & garters, hold-up's, suspender hose or pantyhose, usually depends on my mood. I love them all and use them all. x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love my eight-strap garter belts (I have a black one and a white one) with fishnet stockings!

Sabrina_cd
I always wear hold ups and they do what they and actually stay up. When I want to switch to a basque or suspender belt I just leave on the hold ups and and attach the suspender to the hold ups. Can be difficlut to catch the susspender belt fastener due to the elasticated tops of the hold ups but just saves me putting on a pair of normal stockings. I only use suspenders with hold ups due to them being very sexy and not for any practicable reason. Hold ups for me!!

Recursion
Hold-up's ,for me , are a very benign medium of moderately horny adornment - a static band around the thigh with a bit of lace. Yes they feel nice and look good too , but after a few uses and washes the elastic will let you down and annoy you.
Suspenders and stockings , however , are a more organic thing entirely - moving and adjusting with the body's movements and stretching delightfully over your ass when bending over. The way they just pull up that little bit on the stocking is the sexiest sight and the overall effect is what I would call very fetching.

Slut_Jeanine
what i do when the silicone bands start to not hold the stockings up, i recycle them by using them with my garter belts - that way i get to use them longer, which is especially when a favorite pair won't stay up any longer, smile

asiansissybitch
nothing like a garter belt & stockings to make me feel super girly!

Recursion
eagerlicker1036 said: what i do when the silicone bands start to not hold the stockings up, i recycle them by using them with my garter belts - that way i get to use them longer, which is especially when a favorite pair won't stay up any longer, smile

But they don't move like stockings should.
Cheap imitation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
a nice garter belt will always be a thrill .......

toniinpainties
Stocking with garters or stay up
the only kind of stockings I don`t like is pantyhose. all the rest I like

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stockings vs........
Well I am a pantyhose person for sure as I have the nylon gene and love my ass covered in sheer nylon. I wear ph 24/7. My b/f does not like them because he cannot get to the goods so to speak. I begged him to try a pair just for me. Of course his were soon pulled down and he adores ripping holes in mine. Long story short he actualy surprised me by buying a garter belt and stockings and now he insists on wearing them ,so I can get to his goods! LOL. He loves the tugging sensations of the garter straps and goes crazy when I pull on them. He does not wear anything else girly.
That being said, I was going to start a thread about wearing stockings over ph. I see this done alot and am wondering if its to smooth things out or add dimension to the legs. I do like the look and feel. One can never have to much nylon on.

vickycdct
Garterbelt and stockings for me every time. The more garter straps the better - I have two eight straps and a few 6 straps. Finding stockings is easy online. I love stockingsuk dot com.

samantha74
Always garters/suspenders for me. I love the look of them and the feeling of them stretching against my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stocking for me
Has to be stockings and susspenders for me or more ussualy a girdle or corselette. The look with a nice bra just makes me feel os sexy. Sue xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife hasn't worn stockings and suspenders ever since we've. been married (36 years) so I've never had a choice.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hello sister oh yes
I have to agree I love stay up thigh highs and suspenders as I believe the suspender stockings are easier to wear than the garter belts and thigh highs as the suspender stockings do not have the complicated snaps on them, and I love body stockings and gloves as well

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stockings with garter belt is just sexy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stockings with garter belt love them

Sabrina_cd
Hold ups everytime for me xx

slut_steffi
Always have preferred a garter belt or corset, i love the way the straps look, and feel....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Any kind of stockings or hose get me going but the garter belt with stockings is oh so sexy and hot for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Fav. is Fishnets and a garter belt

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like...
I like stay ups, garter belts are sexy, but stay up are less trouble.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stockings or stay ups
Got to be stockings and garters. Love seamed ones I'd wear them every day if I could heart

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds