Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What different methods you use to make sure your clean before sex
I have always wondered what different methods guys use to clean themself out before sex or rimming blushing I'm not sure if it's a touchy subject or something guys talk about but I'm always willing to try new things to make life easier and I'm sure everyone has different ways and theories behind there method, CARD TO SHARE confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ronova2013
Douche, not enema
I much prefer a douche over an enema. An enema can cause the involuntary movement of matter in the large intestine toward the rectum. Then it seems it never stops. I douche using an enema bag, but as soon as the water starts going inside I relax my anal sphincter to let the water run out rather than build up inside. Gets me really clean and does not trigger the emptying response.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
An enema nozzle attached to a shower head – FANTASTIC!

And, it is much better if someone else does it for you.

ronova2013
Good Idea Azzman
Using the shower enema is a good idea. Wish I had one. Long, slow doucheing can be very relaxing before fucking. Be sure and use body temperature water to avoid triggering any rectal responses. If you have had a long or intense fucking and are somewhat sore, a long douche with cool water can be very soothing.

Mindylicious
Clean
Various pharmacy products douching, enema, and cleansing products.

sissyrosko
clean before sex
i use a shower i take the head off and give my self a enema heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use an enema. Have mostly had good results all though, the last time ended up a little messy. Don't know if I didn't clean out enough or if it was because he was so big. It didn't seem to bother him but we had to stop so I could clean up. He said he made my ass cum...LOL.

sissyrosko
clean before sex
i use An enema nozzle attached to a shower head it feel so good jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Douche
I douche myself four or five times then I put a tampax in.

michellek_sissy
Shower head ,lube myself up and do it a few times until water runs clear ,nothing better than being emptied like that and makes anal sex much nicer

Michelle_Rae
Massengill, the best in douche's, or a hot water bottle with a douche head, after all done I use a Kotex panty liner to make sure of no leaks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer to douche and I like using lotion on my sissy cunt to keep it moist and clean. I also take a couple of Imodium tablets so I don't feel like I have to poop when I am being fucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I start with my douche bulb, the shaft is ridged almost like a stiff anal bead thing, then the deep douche gently, feels so good. then finish with the douche bulb (sometimes I use beer or champagne depending on how wealthy the client lol). The experience loosens my rim and I get very horny when I'm fresh and ready for cock.

wendycd1280
douche
I use a douche bulb also as a shower head is too fast for me .Also take a laxative some time before so nature calls and clears you out

Forum Level:
Just getting started
getting clean
all over the far east the have a low pressure hose by every tilet bowl so you can wash urself clean in and out its awesome thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.72 seconds