Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tasting Own cum
I just start to Taste my Own cum and i realy like it . I am thé only one???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
oh HELL no, you aren't the only one who does that at all! i always lick up my own cum & swallow it, every chance i get - it's such a kinky thing to do, & i love kinky, LOL !

i also love to have one of my sluts suck me off until i cum in their mouths, then share my cream with me in hot snowball kisses - and i do the same thing when i suck THEM off & take their load in my hungry mouth; i ALWAYS save some of their cum & share it with them, it's just so YYUUUUMMMMYYYYY! i'm a total cum-WHORE, & i love being one, too - as you can easily tell by checking out some of the pics of me in action with my friends that i have posted here on NBN, yahoo jerk yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
thought most of us did .. at least once in a while

Minx_of_Kinx
Only time I don't eat as much of my cum as humanly possible is if I have wanked in the bath with a handful of soap. Last thing I want is 'The shits' as I love fingering myself when I wank.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love the taste of my own cum, even jerk off into my food to enhance the flavour grin grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to taste my own cum,I wank three times a day and allways eat it

Minx_of_Kinx
Paulagurl said: Love the taste of my own cum, even jerk off into my food to enhance the flavour grin grin

I simply have to try that, Paula. What's your favourite you like to garnish?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to freeze mine and eat it as a cumsicle next time I'm dressed. It melts onto my tongue and slides gently down mmmmmmmmmmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to swallow my own cum. I love to shoot straight into my mouth. I love it more from another cock tho

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always swallow all my cum.

alley52cat
Always lick my cum out of the palm of my hand ! rolleyes raspberry rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my own cum
Luv to taste my own cum. Sooo fucking hot and sexy. Tastes great and feels so good sliding down my throat. Love to position myself so that I can shoot it right in my mouth! tongue

bibutshy
me too
Swallowing it all is a big part of the fun of jacking off!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do the legs over position , jerk off and shoot my cum in my mouth and on my face grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
same here..
When I'm about to cum, I like to position my legs up on the bed post and aim my cock at my mouth. I usually catch most of it in my mouth with other spurts hitting my face. It's really nice feeling the warm jizz on my face and in my mouth.

it's even more fun when you have someone jack your cum into your face or feed it to you from their hands!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it! It was a long time before I tried it though, I sure wish I tried it a lot sooner. It certainly makes clean up more fun, always have as much as I can after I cum.

Serena-TV
I can just about cum in my own mouth, but still prefer to be on the receiving end of a big hard cock jerking off down my throat. It's the best feeling ever smile

alley52cat
It's much too good to waste ! raspberry redeyes raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
suck on my panties
I love to suck on my wet cummy nylon panties after I surrender my creamy load in them.

Lookn4fun14
I have been eating my own cum for years....love it can't imagine wasting a load....but I am a cumslut wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
taste my cum?

funny you bring that up. I have often tasted and played with my cum so I decided to put some pix up of me doing it today. after I jacked off, I put my cum in my mouth and took a few photos for here hoping someone would like it!

I love seeing my girl play with cum. I think cum bubbles are funny and super hot

sweetbut58
Eating own cum
On the rre nights my wife and I never had sex, Id get her to bend over and tell me a story, The story would be about any ex lover Fucking her. Id spunk on her Bum Hole with the promise of licking it off after......Once I spunked I always changed my mind laughing and saying maybe next time......Untill we went to the Isle of wight once, she was on so I had a story and she presented her lovely bum for spunking on, This time when I spunked she was masterbating and almost cuming, She begged me to lick her bum hole clean......That was my first time, Ive eaten other guys spunk from her cunt loads of times now and never waste cum especially when wanking........I love the stuff mmmmmm
raspberry

Reincarnation
I find that oddly-exciting?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tasting Own Cum
I love tasting my own spunk especially when warm and fresh...just made so to speak..such a different taste to anything else.

Lookn4fun14
Snowballing
I also enjoy kissing my lover after a mind blowing BJ....love tasting my cum from their mouth and vice versa. drool

GrampaJohn
eating fresh cum
I always lick the cum off my hands after masturbation, and wipe tummy cum up and eat it too

JayMN
Yep, I've been doing it for years, started out as curiosity then it felt naughty and now I love it.

weaverman111
Just had a wank and cannt resist the temptation to lick the cum off my hand, I do it all the time after wanking but love it even more if I've given a guy a BJ or hand job and then give his cock a real good lick and suck to make sure he has no more to give

Forum Level:
Just getting started
if it wasnt for my own I would have never tasted any, looking for some donations from Trans ladys

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it too, sometime I'll just roll my hips and legs up over my head and let the precum drip into my mouth and then the cum. Tastes good and I feel really naughty and kinky doing it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a big orgasm last week. No extra lube on vaginal area for a change. In dark so don't know what it looked like, can't say what it tasted like, not the same smell as normal vaginal lube. Been long time since tasted cum. But it was very sticky.

Georgette

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.06 seconds