view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
HardNHairy881
Sexy threesome
For a while now I have wanted to find a couple for a nice and sexy MMF threesome. I haven't physically experimented with the kinky things that turn me on but this would be the time to cross a bunch of stuff off my kinky bucket list. For example i'd be able to cross off, sucking another cock, DPing a woman, getting fucked in the ass, getting fucked with a strap on, tasting someone else's cum, and split roasting.

Whats your favorite part of a MMF threesome? Have you tried it? Would you try it?

Feel free to share your stories

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being Spit-Roasted is PHENOMENAL!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd definitely try it, spit roasting sounds great, sucking cock and being fucked by a totally strange woman with her strapon jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cummy ending
One of my fav part of a 3some that I've been involved in was the ending. Not because we were done.. tongue but because both guys were heavy cummers. They both sprayed their cum all over my chest and body at the end. I felt like 4 or 5 guys jizzed all over me. I licked up my prizes and rubbed the rest all over my body.

Redrose
Mmf
Hi I have twice a month a meeting with a guy and his wife who both fuck me and I fuck them both. I have had his wife sucking me as he fucks me also sucked him if as she fucks me. She is a great squirter and makes the bed soaking wet as we eat her cunt and use two dildoes on her and this goes on for more than an hour. We then take a brake for coffee then start again and she has even more orgasems and she then names us cum and sometimes she will swallow all are cum bug she likes it. On her tits and ass. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
spit roasting as my thrusting co-ordinated with her swallowing
her wanking us both at the same time each of us unable to do or say anything....just moaning with delight.
only thing missing was him sucking me as we ran out of time as kids were due back from school.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love threesomes
If i was closer to you i would throw my cock in for threesome fun. Im in California, ive had a few threesomes with two trannys. This is a must for any bucket list. Im also down for a threesome if anyones in the socal or Valley area. Pm me jerk

Mindylicious
Meh
I've gone as far as a foursome and it's not as awesome as people think. It's a lot of work and someone usually gets left out at some point not on purpose mind you but if one of them is fucking you good lol you might forget about the other guy....anyway one on one is my preference

sexybrad20
My favourite position in a MMF threesome is when I'm reverse cowgurl riding the guy and the girl is reverse cowgirl riding me. Her bouncing on my cock makes me plunge so deep on his cock and I always cum harder and stronger when I've got something deep in my ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MFM
I would love to suck the cock of a guy that has just been pulled out of a juicy pussy...yummm!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love having sex with a couple. i have done it with several couples and one couple even took me to meet another couple to have a 5-some. but-----most couples are into gentle loving, and many are experimenting for the first times. There can be jealousy after it happens. so a single , especially male, must prove to not be a threat to the couples marriage or relationship. it is best to not pressure them, and let them set the rules and limits. it is an honor to be accepted by a couple into their private lives. treat them with the respect they deserve.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds