view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
CANDY_CANDY
Loose your Penis ?
Ever since I was a teenager I have been dreaming of having my Penis removed and replaced with a proper little girly cunt .

So I ask you all , who would like the same, who would miss their cock, and who would like both ( If that was at all possible ? )

If this thread breaks our rules please 
CANDY_CANDY

You know I think It would be just the sweetest thing to have both !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I started thinking back when I was a teenager that it would be fantastic to have both. I so wanted to have a pussy so I could get fucked, but also wanted a penis so I could do the fucking. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love both but would settle for a nice girly cunt rather than my penis.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lose your penis
jerk Oh yes. To have both would be fantastic. Just imagine bending your cock under and fucking yourself. Could you orgasm both with cock and pussy? mmm jerk

CANDY_CANDY
cherry1 said: jerk Oh yes. To have both would be fantastic. Just imagine bending your cock under and fucking yourself. Could you orgasm both with cock and pussy? mmm jerk

Wow !!! Imagine having two sets of orgasm's every time you came , timing them so they came in waves one after another , or one single multiple orgasm happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think I would want to lose it permanently but, I have wished to be a real female for a day or two or even a week. Just to see what it was like to have real boobs and vagina. If that were to happen I think I would be a huge slut!!! Not really interested in having both but would love to be with someone who does. bounce bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I have lost my penis for good, and I say good riddance. But that is just me. There are 2 times I envy men their penis though.

One is when I would going camping in the woods. Hiking around all day and having to pee so bad, and trying to find a good tree to lean against is hell. I have a tricky knee and squatting can land me on the ground.

The other is when you go clubbing and having to wait in long lines for a stall. The men can just go in and pee in a trough or urinals.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've always felt my brain was hardwired for a vagina between my legs. Fortunately having such a tiny sissy clit it really does feel like a vagina down there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
luvpantyz said: I don't think I would want to lose it permanently but, I have wished to be a real female for a day or two or even a week. Just to see what it was like to have real boobs and vagina. If that were to happen I think I would be a huge slut!!! Not really interested in having both but would love to be with someone who does. bounce bounce jerk

Oh Yes !! Love to have a cunt and tits for a week ! I would also love to find someone who has both !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i would keep my penis,

why? well our asses give us the feeling of getting fucked, and our prostate is basically a big g-spot!

our clit is basically our cock head, but much bigger! plus we have boobies and nipples that have the same number of nerves, just smaller..

we have everything that a women has, except a pussy..

we even share the same skin that makes a vagina and its lips, its your scortum..

personally , i believe that men were created first, and women were created just to carry our children,

sexually, men are superior

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with you Baziz. Real men are superior to us sissies who have tiny sissy clits, especially those of us who are incapable of having male erections and have no other choice than to bottom for real men and be submissive to them.

racbelmichelle
penis or pussy
I would love to lose me cock and have a pussy instead.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have often dreamed and fantasized of being a complete girl, now woman. I wanted to feel hands stimulating my nipples, clit and vagina. I wanted to experience lips of another tender girl or woman pleasure my body to multiple orgasms. But today I think it would be best to be hermaphrodite and experience sex in every way possible.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lose Your Penis
I've thought about having my testicles and scrotum removed. Saw a pic a few years ago after this type of surgery and everything was all nice and smooth behind the penis. Plus it would eliminate the "small bulge" I have.

Prolly at my age (72) no reputable doc would do this.

Oh well, a girl can dream, can't she?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would miss my cock but I would have proper functioning vagina et al in a heartbeat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
when i was young, as long as i can remember, i went to bed at night wishing that i would wake up as a girl. i have wished it all my life and would be so happy if it happened.

CDColleen
Best of both worlds
Since I was a child I have wanted a vagina. I learned early on that I could push my limp penis inside myself and gather up my scrotum to make the lips. I have been doing this ever since. There are pictures of this and a video or two on my pics pages. It’s ok until I get aroused and then out pops Percy!. I would have to vote in favour of keeping the penis as I do like to fuck as much as Ilike being fucked.
Suzy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my closest friend is an hermaphrodite and loves having both .he /she has managed to fuck himself to orgasm on a few occasions it was a fantastic thing to witness and i was lucky enough to have sloppy seconds once but i love doing 69 with her best cos i can get her to orgasm both ways and to play with those tiny little titty whilst we kiss and cuddle adds to the thrill.i,m trying to convince him to dress all girly and we go out for a meal but its taking some work

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my closest friend is an hermaphrodite and loves having both .he /she has managed to fuck himself to orgasm on a few occasions it was a fantastic thing to witness and i was lucky enough to have sloppy seconds once but i love doing 69 with her best cos i can get her to orgasm both ways and to play with those tiny little titty whilst we kiss and cuddle adds to the thrill.i,m trying to convince him to dress all girly and we go out for a meal but its taking some work

brcabo
I am a pure bottom and have dreamed of having a vagina since I was a kid. I would opt for a vagina if could afford...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would love to have the full op, I wouldn't miss mine as I would be too busy enjoying everyone elses x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love my penis. I would never mutelate my body. I love playing with vagina and my penis.

cissybiboi
georgette_usa said: Well I have lost my penis for good, and I say good riddance. But that is just me. There are 2 times I envy men their penis though.

One is when I would going camping in the woods. Hiking around all day and having to pee so bad, and trying to find a good tree to lean against is hell. I have a tricky knee and squatting can land me on the ground.

The other is when you go clubbing and having to wait in long lines for a stall. The men can just go in and pee in a trough or urinals.

Georgette

For what use my penis is to a woman, absolute none, having my penis removed wouldn't be a problem in that respect. I prefer the one being fucked than to do the fucking. But, like you, I do a lot of fell/hill walking, so the need to pee makes me kind of like having my penis xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Having both
Having all the woman parts is definitely a fantasy but I love my penis and wood not want to lose it….being transformed for a fem vacation would be so much fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So here we are, 8 years from my previous post on this subject. Then I said I did not want to get rid of my penis but would love to have female parts temporarily.

Since then my dressing fem has increased and I have even started going out publicly dressed. I have breast forms and always tuck my penis into a very girlie bump. I prefer to be dressed female more than male, when I have the chance.

So answering this question today...yes...I would like to be rid of my penis. It would be more fitting to the feminine me. And I would like breast implants as well.

Then I could be female all the time and look the part. I'd love to wear tops that expose my cleavage, bikini tops and of course, go topless exposing my breasts.

I know I will never do it, but I want it. bounce

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds