Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
High Heel Shoes - 4 in
This question goes out to all lovely gurls that wear the newer 4 in heels, no platform, at 5 11 I don't need any more height.

When I was younger 1970s-1980s, I was a pretty nimble wearer, even with some one who liked to do the 50s style dancing.

After not wearing heels consistently for many years, 25-30, I find the 4 in to be problematic. I do have a tendency to splay my ankles. The 3 in heels are no problem. If I have a style with some side support, like these new bootie styles, I can do quite well. My old favorites were ankle strap types. I do the standard heel toe in a shorter straight line method, and it helps.

At 64 am I doomed to wear 3 in only. Any helpful advice.

This is not any fantasy, but real world help.

Georgette

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I understand completely. I love my heels but .....

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking at your pics, it seems like you are quite comfortable in the black heels. Are they a 3 or 4 in, hard to tell in the pics. Do you walk comfortably in them. At your height, I'm sure you don't need more height. I tend to stick out at 5-11 with NO heels.

Love the pic with the red skirt a flying, reminds me of the famous one of Marilyn Monroe, hers was white, on the subway grate. I don't know if you have ever been to NYC, but when a train goes by they do put up quite a draft.

Observing other woman, is a good way to develop your own look.

Georgette

Slut_Jeanine
unfortunately, i can't wear ANY size heels, even though i would like to wear some small ones, maybe a couple of inches or so; i wish i could, because i think they would make my ass look a lot sexier, LOL. my orthopedist says i have what is called a "pre-arthritic condition" in the big toe joint on both my feet, & i can't take any pressure on them at all - it makes them hurt so much that sometimes, it even hurts just to wear normal shoes, even when they aren't tight at all...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Practice, practice practice. You need to practice walking in your 4" heels to help remind your feet how to do it and build up the muscles needed.

I recently watched a High School Drama Production, where teen age girls were RUNNING up and down the stairs on Stage, for the Production in 4 inches heels ( one if them in 5" heels) They were running in them like they were wearing jogging shoes. The Director told me he had the girls run up and down the high school stairs 10 times everyday for 2 months, so they could get use to wearing heels. Practice, practice practice.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been practicing. I guess the problem is partly older age, wobbly ankles and a trick knee. Also found the pushup from low sitting, like the toilet, puts a lot more strain on the tendon/ligaments behind the knee. I have not even tried to get up from a kneeling position. That is bad enough with flat shoes.

Thanks for your discussion.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Had a fun afternoon. Driving my car, a manual standard transmission. Puts a new meaning in the heel/toe method, hard to feel the right place for your heel. My poor clutch, it was like learning to drive a manual again. My heel kept catching in the floor mat.

Went to Red Lobster, a USA restaurant for Lobster month. I guess the practice worked OK. Always nice when they say ma'am on greeting.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
squeak!
I sometimes wear my heels, but after about 5 or maybe 10 minutes I'm happy to abandom them, and go barefoot mode or just wear socks!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been buying some new skinny jeans and leggings/jeggings, still loose as I don't have much hips. The leggings feel like all you have on are pantyhose. See a lot of women wearing sexy shoes with them. Spending today trying different combos today. Found that my 4 in heels work well barefoot with these. Plus they show your pretty painted toes. With stockings they tend to slide more, with my wobbly ankles.

Any one else try these styles. Can't wear dresses or skirts all the time.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Update, Have gotten very proficient with the 4 in heels, in 3 different styles. Worn them with my jeans driving and to restaurants.

I have gotten a new pair of 5 in heels, similar to cutout booties with ankle support. They are a black / white snakeskin looking style, very different for me.

Looks like more practice. Now that spring is coming I hope to get more outside time.

Have to get some sandal foot stockings with no reinforced toe, other then black to show them off.

Georgette

leggs01
heels-
hii ---4" heels are great 5" r tough after 15 mins--soo i stay with 4" heels--could do them all day!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for your input. Walking is one thing, but I drive a standard transmission. It is like learning to drive again.

I wear a sz 11, so it is not too bad. Don't like a platform shoe. My ankles tend to supinate. I get these newer mini bootie styles, similar to those red lattice look you have, so they have ankle support. I find cement or flat surfaces are not much of a problem. It is asphalt, like parking lots that cause some problems.

I love your long slender legs, and your interesting leg tattoos. Mine used to be my best property, but weight and the years take there toll.

Georgette

Lookn4fun14
I think you look Fabulous Georgette. At 6' 2" (5-11 w /4" heels) you would be quite worth the climb! redeyes heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never actually measured, don't think it works that way. I figure if a guy or gal can't handle tall and large, not worth my time. I would hope I am worth the climb.

I have no problems with shorter match-ups, it is all in attitude. I have seen some taller gurls on here I would be very interested in, and some shorter ones also. I'm sure there might be problems with someone at 5-3 or 6-9.

The problem with higher heels and driving, you lose your heel and toe feel of the pedals. I drive a standard shift. Short distances and time no problem, but would change for longer trips.

Georgette

Lookn4fun14
So I am guessing the heels would not work for say...500 miles at Daytona. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Has anyone found a graceful way to pick something up from ground level.

With my wonky knee, I can't really squat, unless I have something to hold onto.

Went to pick up mail and paper, yesterday wearing new heels. They are strappy with Bigger/Fatter heel, still 4 in. I usually spread my legs, and bend at the waist. Not very ladylike even in pants. Tried a short squat and my knee and weight didn't work. Fell down on my knees, and couldn't get back up. The heels wouldn't let me straighten up. Tried to get up twice, but even ended up on my face in the grass. I must have looked like a spastic, laying on the ground. Had to take my shoes off, so I had flat feet.

The things we do to be a lady.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Just getting started
4 or 5 inch heels
Im most comfortable in 4" heels could easily do 4 hers in them,but for a short time I do enjoy my 5 and 6" Fm heels asp. If Im modeling my heels

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Heels
Most of mine are 4" but, I really like the 5" and 6" heels, Im also 5'11" but, the guys dont seem to mind. I can do at least an hour in them now before I have to take them off for a little bit.

leggs01
high heels---
i have worn 5" platform heels -easier to walk in than reg heels too!-target store always has nice styles!larger sizes too-

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Although I luv the look of a 4 inch heel, i'm not sure they are for me. At 6'3", i'm happy with my 2 inch pumps

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Heels oh how i Love heels
my dear Georgette, as a tall "older" girl, i certainty relate! As i am 6'1" and over 200, i am also a big girl wearing heels... i literally have 40-50 pairs of heels of varying heel heights... One of my practice routines is to put on a pair of 5" or some times 6" heels and just standing one place.... What i do is set up my laptop on a small freezer we have which is about 5' ...i can check my email, surf a bit or as i am doing right now, with a 5" pair answer or join forums....not a lot of walking but just the standing... After as long as i can stand i will try to walk to a chair, change out to a 4" pair and it almost feels like i am walking flat.... However, there is the concession to age..giggles....

as one of my posted pics shows, i have several pairs of ballet boots, and at size 12, makes the heel about 7.5" . certainty Not for walking in. A few steps is all i can muster now....

Look for heels with a small 1/2" platform built in...it makes the heels look a bit higher

sg

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi Georgette, how are you making out with your heels?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haven't been on here much lately.

My ankles and knee still give me problems at times, but I work at it. Find driving with tall heels too much work at times.

Hope you all are having some fun in your heels.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Georgette High heels
Im writing to you to let you know I am 55 yrs young..Im 5-11 tall & I adore wearing my High Heels ..I own 150 pairs...all of which are 4" & many are taller ..most have 1/2" platforms...many others have no platform with 4-5" heels...I am single & I dress at home everyday after I get home from work. I love my dressing & I love my heels. Im just hsaring with you that I have been in love with my heels since I was 12 ..I was introduced to High Heels & fell in love with them ever since...being introduced to them I wanted to even start wearing womens clothes..it wasnt JUST the shoes but I was hooked.Ive been dressing since I was 15 only when I was alone....I looked at girls & older women how they dressed & the high Heels they wore..I have even dressed alone with a man too who is ALSO into his closet dressing since his divorce...its only been once but it was a learning experience yet I found it to be MOST exciting ....we dressed alone together in his home we were totally dressed as women classy but neither one of us had on wigs or makeup altho we wore lipstick & gloss earrings ...dressed classy from the neck down & both of us had on our 5" high heel pumps...dressed in complete lingerie ensembles...it was about our high heels..so Im just hoping to hear back from you & if you wish to e-mail me Id be glad to send you my e-mail...Im hoping to meet another crossdresser male who is totally into his dressing too...its difficult because many are married & I dont fool around with a married man....just sharing my thoughts with you.
SissyLee