view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
pantiesandboots
hands free cum
Anybody mastered this? Do you have any tips for it? I have seen vids of it. With dildos up their asses and making themselves cum without stroking their cocks. I would love to get to do it but never seems to work for me. And tips advice would be great. Thanks. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hands free cum
It works with me by prostate stimulation. Once dildo enters me my cock becomes fully erect and then softens slightly as I press on my prostate.
A lot of precum flows then with further stimulation I orgasm and shoot my load. All hands free (well on my cock anyway) redeyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
pantiesandboots
Thanks. I'll give it a try. If no luck I'll enjoy my dildo up me anyway and have to stroke it to cum rolleyes jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me it works if I am getting fucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done it hands free a couple of times

I had to focus fully on the real reason to wear lingerie, because its hot as hell and the feel of it on my body can not be replaced
by another human body.

I stood in front of a large mirror and claimed it out loud to my self. Full unload not a drop left and not going soft for a wile.

Should have done a video, don't know if I could do it again these days, will never forget it. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've done it hands free a couple of times

I had to focus fully on the real reason to wear lingerie, because its hot as hell and the feel of it on my body can not be replaced
by another human body.

I stood in front of a large mirror and claimed it out loud to my self. Full unload not a drop left and not going soft for a wile.

Should have done a video, don't know if I could do it again these days, will never forget it. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've cum hands free but only when I was getting fucked by someone else, I can't do it to myself

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hands free"cum"
1. If you want to explore this stuff -leave your cock alone. NO -absolutely NO spunking for 7 days.

Why? a) need you to be full of spunk- technically put . b)need you to be "aroused"

2. Buy an "Aneros" Helix or similar. Follow the instructions.

3. jerk yahoo

4. It is more an ejaculation rather than an orgasm.- ..discuss

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No hands
I was in the shower once and had a camera and tripod set up.....I actually got a shot of me cumming while pissing with a hard on....NO HANDS....I have no tips for this, but know I was really horny at the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Having a fully retracted micro penis and very rarely ever can get an erection I am anatomically incapable of masturbating (or functioning sexually as a male otherwise) but I have the most intense orgasms rubbing my nipples while squeezing my thighs together and I always orgasm hard when my husband rubs his big penis on my genitalia. Oh and sometimes when I get really turned on fantasizing I have been known to have spontaneous orgasms. I have plenty of wet orgasms but I prefer the dry orgasms as I can have rapid fire orgasms over and over again.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.07 seconds