Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Out of date moderator list
Some of the moderators in the list here have not logged on in a long time; some for more than 5 years and one who hasn't logged on in the past 7 years!

It is important that the list is up-to-date so members know who to contact should there be a need. I'd suggest the list is pruned.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Where is the moderator list.

Georgette

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Hmmm, you didn't expect it to be actually, um, visible or anything did you grin

It's hidden away under Chat > Room Moderators

And the irony is, until recently no moderator at all could affect the chat room in any way whatsoever!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So it is like on NGN. That didn't work well for me. The one that responded to me, flagged me as a troublemaker, but she did remove 2 offending status threads. Imagine, me a troublemaker.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
^

The mind boggles!

I think Brenda has complained about this list problem before, saying it was full of dead wood. And she described it to me as being full of rotting carcasses, or something equally charming.

On NewDudeNudes, it's even worse. The NDN site was created by copying the membership over from NBN, which means most of the so-called NDN moderators have never even been to the site.

Slut_Jeanine
yes, i know Brenda has complained about this before - apparently several times, too. but until admin clears out the dead wood it most likely ain't gonna get updated, because we mods can't do it...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bshober said: Where is the moderator list.
If you click on the word "here" in my posting, it will take you to it. I should have made it more obvious that it was a link.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Minidress

Duh, Didn't catch the hyperlink on "here". But Joanna showed me the URL trick before, didn't realize it was for all, not just chat.

Georgette

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I didn't notice Mini's URL link either! It's annoying that "Preview" clearly shows URLs, whereas "Submit" doesn't. So, there's a site gripe for us, which we can keep for a rainy day!

And my snide remark about visibility of the list was, of course, a comment on the site architecture.

Now, the "URL trick" to which Georgette refers is the site template trick. Newly-created sites tend to have identical navigation to the previous sites. For instance, if you wonder who the mods are on the newest site, selfienudes.com, you just paste "/chat/moderators.asp" onto the main site URL, and then just go there.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
^

PROVISO

I was referring to the "NN Family" of sites, and not the internet in general, btw. So far, we're talking Newbienudes, Newbudnudes, Newdudenudes, Newgalnudes, the photo hosting site, and (most recently) Selfienudes.

Others (such as Newbiecams) are an exception: they use commercial templates and are a "skin" - they're somewhat similar to "badging" in the motor car industry, where one person's product has a licenced badge attached to it, and the car visually appears like another person's product.

Brenda
Yep :)
I have brought this subject up with the Boss, but to no avail, of course
glare

I believe my description was "Dead rotting carcasses" tongue

I imagine a sissy sitting in jail somewhere, just waiting to get out & return to their Mod duties someday.

Some in the list HAVE logged in recently, but they seem to be inactive
as Mods nowadays... At least as far as we see it.

beer pizza burger beer pizza burger beer pizza burger beer beer vomit thumbup1

Brenda420
Well well well...
This shit never gets fixed because someone here is a real DUMB FUCK...

That can't take five fucking minutes away from his precious NN to do a goddamn thing here...

If it's not NN, the who gives a fuck?

Not the Boss

thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown

Mollycd1975
Unbelievable!!
So many YEARS later and FINALLY a breakthrough.. (HUGE surprise)

The list is now automatically pruned due to Moderator in-activity...

JoannaSlinky is no longer on the list for example as she hasn't logged on here for quite a spell (No surprise)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mollycd1975 said:
JoannaSlinky is no longer on the list for example as she hasn't logged on here for quite a spell (No surprise)

Why "No surprise? Just out of interest

Mollycd1975
Simple
Why?

Because there are MUCH BETTER sites to hang out on...

Like Facebook for example... It's STILL FREE there thumbup (Even though Zuck happens to be Marxist scumb)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Moderators
I'll have everyone know here that the Moderators are alive and well and are actively and efficiently providing a safe, fun, and diverse environment for all, according to the site's rules. All should remember that they are volunteers and donate their valuable time to fulfill this goal. So, maybe a "Thank You, Moderators" is long overdue! Here's Mine, "Thank You, Moderators"! thumbup