Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
leggs01
why not shave your legs?
i wish guys that use hose-would give it a try-smooth legs in nylons is the best feeling ever-hairy legs in nylons not soo good --looking either!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
RashellCD
I agree if your going to look feminine you have to shave everything but the hair on your head...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
debbiesmithbitv
shaving
I have agree with RashellCD if debbie the slut dresses up and she has not shaved off her body hair it puts me right off and thats someing i'm going to do this weekend shaving off my body hair

if your going to look feminine you have to shave everything but the hair on your head...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yep, I agree. Shave it all off. Mine is except for the hair on top of my head and my eyebrows I keep trimmed down.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shave my legs about once a week. The only hair I have is on my head and light chest hair(wife doesnt want me to shabe it) I just need to tan up my legs now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have to agree
If your trying to be effeminate please take the effort to shave and trim your eyebrows
Eleemay

SpeedoSmoothy
I agree
I agree whole heartedly. If you want yo be more feminine, shave everything you can. Even though my wife doesn't like me shaving, I shave my back and from chest to mid thighs completely including butt cheeks, stomach and genital areas I shave my legs occasionally in the cooler months and love the feeling of smooth legs. The reason I don't shave my legs in summer when that would be the best time to have them smooth is my family would be shocked. They don't know about my crossdressing habits and I am not giving away my secret. sad

leggs01
shave the leggs!
i shave mine all year around-the fam has no idea about anything-but their my leggs to do with as i will-besides they tan better in the summer!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi
Nothing beats a whole body waxing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
OMG! Shaved or waxed legs are an absolute MUST! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've come to prefer shaving everything but my legs are nearly hairless anyway. They were hairier when I was younger but not anymore. I've had some serious medical issues replete with a long hospital stay and there always seems to be a nurse taping something to you that's guaranteed to hurt like hell as it pulls out the hair they taped down so that's when I decided to keep shaved.

dirty4U
I agree .... Shaved legs are best and feel smoooooth !!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
been doing it for years ... regardless of stockings or not looks and feels great

leggs01
shaved
ive noticed that the hair on my leggs has gotten less and less since years of shaving them too!but seems my pubic area grows quick though!

OlderBiTvMale
Shaving is all part of the fun. The ritual of feminising myself. I shave every hair beneath my neck, and sometimes that is enough to have me fingering my shaved asshole and wanking my shaved cock. If I am that bald, I want others to look, and I like to be nude with others. Pulling on a silky pair of stockings over my smooth legs feels wonderful, and emphasises my stiff penis. Being fucked like that, skin to skin is sooo erotic. God...I'm wanking again! jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree aswell....
I have just recently started shaving my legs on a regular basis....and I already want them hairless all the time...I love the feeling of my legs shaved and how the look...they do feel great in hose aswell...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree - shaved legs feel, and look soooo hott in a pair of hose. It doesn't matter if the hose are black, nude, tan, pink, or whatever.....shaved legs are the sexiest....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why not shave
If your trying to be Fm why wouldn't you shave?

leggs01
leggs
beside they tan easier in the summer time too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
would love to
I would love to have it all gone but wife gets in the way. She is unaware of my interests and the one time i brought up shaving my legs ( for cycling) she lost her mind. I accept it but wish it wasn't so.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shave legs
Yes...shaving is a must to be femme....how can you not... bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I keep my legs shaved all the time !!!! OMG I love it feels so sexy even when I do not have any women's clothes on. It is such a turn on !!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
While there is very little difference looking at my legs shaved or not as I hve little hair and what I do is very Lite color.
I love doing it. Make me feel very sissy like

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaving legs
Oh YES!!! i shave my entire body feels so wonderful to be smooth... I love running my hands over my legs and my crotch and my stomach and my chest and especially wearing stockings it feels absolutely wonderful to have shaved legs smooth and feels good to put lotion on it so sensual to rub my body with no hair on it and I don't really care what anybody says anything I play golf is a boy at least once a week and in South Florida, it's always wearing shorts, so here I am with my hairless legs but it's okay because the guy I play golf with knows that I am a cross-dresser and I have sucked his cock to so we're cool with that but I love to shave my legs it's such a thrill to shave my under arms it's something about shaving my underarms I look in the mirror as I'm doing it and it just thrills me anyways yes shave your legs you'll love it and it's necessary if you're going to wear stockings and dress up as a girl it's mandatory actually
Hugs to you all sissy gracie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
God who doesn't? I shave every where and I don't care who knows.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I must confess that the one time that I shaved everything from the waist down was a huge turn-on. It felt so good to wear thigh highs with my legs smooth and they looked so sexy !!!!! But with it about to be warm weather again, I am worried what my family would think if I kept them shaved.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I must confess that the one time that I shaved everything from the waist down was a huge turn-on. It felt so good to wear thigh highs with my legs smooth and they looked so sexy !!!!! But with it about to be warm weather again, I am worried what my family would think if I kept them shaved.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
I find the hairs on my legs are fewer now than ever. I pluck what I see now. it doesn't really hurt and last longer than shaving. I shave my underarms, clit, and asspussy. I don't have chest or arm hair. My nipple hairs I pluck. I love how my bras feel on my naked nipples. I love how my clit feels free of hair in my silky panties.And I real enjoy silky hose on these legs. I am a gurl.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been shaving from nose to toes for a while now. But the arms. Feels great to slide a pir of stocking p freshly shaved legs.

racbelmichelle
I shave everything but the hair on my head. I really don't like hairy legs.

sexyheathercd
I love being girly so yes I shave my body and use veet on my back.. smile