Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shoes (Larger Sizes)
Any advise on where to discretely get women's shoes in larger sizes. I am a 12M would probably need something in the range of 15?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Lara_z
The general rule is two sizes up from mens to womens so you may be a size 14 but that can fluctuate between manufactures.

You can get them online at Amazon, Suddenly Fem, or Google for more sites. At some department stores you can order online then pick up at the store with no shipping charges. Returns are also easy if you don't like them or they are the wrong size. Some ABS have shoes in large sizes also. I buy my shoes from a variety of places and have not been disappointed yet.

Good luck on your shopping and have fun doing it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes, as Lara indicates, you have to scale up a size or two. Shoe sizes are fluctuating things at the best of times, and especially so when you get into outsize territory.

I've bought one pair, that was back in 2010 or thereabouts. I'd been advised to try them on before I bought them, and I did... in a shop called Doreen Fashions, in Walthamstow London. But buying through the Internet is worth a pop, if you can afford to take a little bit of a chance.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Online you can try Beverlyheels.com and Snaz75.com Both have larger size heels.

Also try Payless shoes. They usually have larger sizes. You can look them up online as well and they'll deliver them to your local Payless store for free.

jackstraw666
Large
I got my heels at payless and they do carry some in sizes upto 12 women's around here. I found a small boutique adult store in Buffalo and they carry a few larger sizes and can order many in larger sizes. It's a dresser friendly place and they're very helpful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
AMI club wear has larger sizes.

amymee2
I've always had good luck at payless either online or in the stores. I wear a 12 mens and depending on the shoe, I can wear a womans 12 or 13 and the wider widths help. I have also bought shoes from Fredericks of Hollywood but their selection in large sizes is limited. Ebay is another good source.

leggs01
shoe size--
i just picked up a pair of strappy pumps at the tardet store on clearence to==ive noticed they have sizes to 11

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I take a snug woman's size 14 shoe. Once i saw a pair of 14 pumps at payless, so i bought those. Otherwise, i will either go to a transgender store, Glamour Boutique, or an adult gift/lingerie store in hackensack, NJ. They will order a pair for me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I found an adult store. They had some shoes, so I asked if they had a pair in size 15. The clerk checked for me. She said they didn't and called one of their other stores to see if they did. So try your local adult store. Plus you get to try them on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's alaways nice to be able to try on a pair of shoes before you buy them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
11w mens to 13 womens
I just bought a pair of 4in pumps off e-bay, I went ahead and order 14, WRONG!! good inch to long..... so trying to sell on e-bay now and will get 13w next time....

I would love to have a pair of those thigh high boots, OMG Sexy!!!! Anyone know good place to order them?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shoes.com and Zappos have larger women's sizes. So does Amazon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ideal is zara.com ...european size 42 !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Check out Norstroms Rack. I have picked up a few larger pairs.

dino123
larger heels
translife.uk order your shoe size,

jackstraw666
Larger sizes
I've bought several pairs over the last year from "Wish" online and only one was too small. Length and width were good but because of the angle the height wasn't. I could return them but instead I'm trying to stretch them instead.... so close.

There's not a huge selection and you have to be aware of the sizes and you foot length, but the prices are great !!

Kisses! and happy hunting !!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.59 seconds