Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Are You Comfortable With Group Sex?
It's not for everyone. I find the environment supportive. I'm comfortable with gurls and men who enjoy a variety of sexual pleasures. The newbie gurl I'm mentoring isn't ready for it yet, but she is excited about the prospect. I promised her we will wear matching Hello Kitty sparkle skirts, black thigh highs, and she doesn't have to do anything that makes her uneasy. Leave the slut to me, sweetheart wink

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am comfortable with group sex. I love being watched. I still long for the day I get to be gang banged by a group of tops spit roasting me like a true fag, whore, cum pig.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
like to try
raspberry some time in the past we new a guy that the wife was interested in , I worked with him ,and we would shower before going home , it was a dirty job, anyway ,I knew of her wanting to fuck him , and I knew why and that she will enjoy getting his cock ,after all I had seen him in the sower at work , and some of the other guys too , but we did have sometimes and I guess it could have been group sex on more than get together , she s not into much sex any more , but I still would like to have sex with a couple of guys sometime rolleyes

Slut_Jeanine
hawt4cock said: "I still long for the day I get to be gang banged by a group of tops spit roasting me like a true fag, whore, cum pig."

that is one of my HOTTEST unfulfilled fantasies also, you horny slut - and i hope that someday it will happen for me...i want to be USED until i can't get any of their cocks hard again & they're totally fucked out, leaving me moaning & whining in lust on the floor, covered in their cum & rubbing it all over myself while i beg for one of them to give their whore just one more hot fuck & another load of cum jerk bounce jerk bounce jerk

uncut7in
Yes, I love group sex, and have been to a number of naked sex parties where I've fucked and been sucked as part of threesomes and moresomes. Have also been in some semi-professional group sex videos.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy group sex in any combination Str8/Bi/gay.. Love to watch and be watched. Makes me feel real sissy-sexy being watched sucking cocks and getting my ass-cunt fucked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, love being in a group. It really gets me hot having people watching me suck cocks or get my ass filled with cum. Especially when there is a female watching. I was in a 5some once where a husband and wife participated. Lying there getting my ass banged by the husband while I sucked our host with her beside me stroking my cock was unbelievably hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was not at first but after being in several,, i love it

sexybrad20
Yeah I'm pretty comfortable with group sex, I've always been okay with naked in front of people and groups is just more interesting because there are more options...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i'm not sure if this would be considered group sex, but i do like to give blow jobs while being watched by othe guys. (woods campground)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm loving the answers. Group sex isn't for everyone, but when comfortable with it, the possibilities are endless.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
group
been there done that and i love it!

richel
I always seek group play!
Group sex is by far what I love the most! If it's being with a couple or at a bath house it is the best.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
group sex
I love group sex, because of varity, differrnt homo perversions.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Are you comfortable with group sex
I have never been with more than one partner at a time however the thought of being a middle girl has really i trigued me
Eleemay

RashellCD
parties
A Tgurl friend on mine and I have sponsored a couple of group sex parties that included genetic gurls, Tgurls and men. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I know I certainly did.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
biggest fantasy
No experience with it.... yet..... but it remains one of my biggest fantasies, multiple partners, watching, being watched, men , women, girls, there are just so many wonderfull variables.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Foot Frenzy!
Sure as plenty of guys feet to enjoy which is often missed by other guys so all mine!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love an audience ... some of my best sex is having a second (and third) guy cum in my pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh ... to dream
My fantasy is to have a panty party with a large group (6+) of versatile gurls and to have each one of them take turns in my mouth and ass pussy, using me for hours and hours until their mixed cum gushes from my ass pussy like a fire hydrant, my face is caked with cum, and my belly is totally full.

Any takers?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Omg yes
I am I only had as three some had a few watch me at xxx bookstores but want to be a gangbang gurl be gangbanged

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Luv group sex.
I luv group sex. There are so possibilities of getting used and servicing others.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have always enjoyed groups. Love to be used as a cum slut for a group of nice cocks. The most I have done is 5.

SissySlutFiona
I have enjoyed group sex for as long as I can remember, I agree it`s not to everyone's taste but for me it`s a fantastic session, so many people wanting your body, I got into it with my wife Sandra who adores group sessions. I have been Dogging which is way out and satisfying. xxxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i heard of a group of guys that get together a few years ago and i will go there once in a while. The first time i went i wore a yellow thong. i was scared to death when i walked into the room with only the thong not knowing how the other guys would react. It would be fair to say that they enjoyed the thong!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Are you comfortable with group sex
I sure would like to find out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Had a three-some once, me and another cd being fucked by a guy. Awesome.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group Sex
I am extremely comfortable with Group Sex. Especially if I’m the center of their attention, taking care of them and all their needs and desires.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Group Sex
For many years I was a member of a MM group that got together twice a month and enjoyed all forms of sex together. Unfortunately it no longer exists and I do miss it because it gave me the opportunity to experiment.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it the more the merrier

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love group sex, more the better. i love spectators or participants. i did a 5some with 2 married couples. i have been with several other married couples. i have sucked cocks in adult movie theaters with other people watching and in movie booths glory holes with the door open. i have also attended some bdsm parties with 20-30 people present. i am always a submissive to females, males, couples, groups, whatever..

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds