view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How many members here are Construction workers ?
Hello Y'all,
I'm curious to know how many construction worker members are on this site ? I work in the idustrial contruction industy as a pipe fitter/welder. I had many projects that I was assigned to work in a field office on a job site. When that type of assignment comes up for me, I do wear my panties under my jeans while in the office, and I can bet that I wear sexier panties then some of the girls in the office...!! if they only knew...!!

The project I am on now, in supervision and construction management, it is to risky to wear sexy panties out in the field, cause of an injury that may happen. I'd love to hear how many construction members here and if you wear something sexy under your work clothes while on a job site...!! Don't be bashful guys gurls...!! it's good and fun... thumbup grin

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Brenda
Yep!!
I used to be a heavy equipment operator myself.. I've run a few different pieces in my time, but my main machine was a 24 yard WABCO Scraper, so I've moved a bit of dirt in my time thumbup

As for dressing on the job then, I would say no way in hell do you want ANY extra clothing on when you're in the heat of Summer on an already hot piece of machinery thumbdown

But there were always the times when I was working out of town, where I had plenty of opportunity for gurlie fun!! Of course, I would always dress for the long drive.. Usually a bikini or a one piece bathing suit smile Maybe stopping at a department store that's out of town along the way for an easy buy. I was still in the closet then, so I was still sneaking around at the time. It's always easier to buy something at a store you'll likely never visit again, so who cares what the people think laugh

The sad thing was, I was always stuck in the hotel room with some other poor filthy sod, so I didn't get to see much hotel room play at the time sad

If this reply breaks our rules please 
leggs01
construction
believe it or not i am too!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I´m a demolision worker. Removing asbestos, pcb, PAH and mercury in old buildings before renovation or demolision

whitneycd4u3
pantys and work
i am a semi retired track hoe and dozer operator . feel pretty safe in my cab so most of the time, I do wear .

dirty4U
leggs01 said: believe it or not i am too!

me too !! ..... heavy engineering believe it or not ...... thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
leggs01 said: believe it or not i am too!

Hello Leggs,
What type of construction work do you do ? grin

leggs01
construction
i work on a asphalt crew-!

reconray
Electrian,always wore pantyhose on those cold days an didn't care what anybody said.They kept me warm an were not bulky,even I got some others to wear too.Wore panties on the job a lot an once in a while would wear a bra.I had one job that I was the only one their setting up the temps,I would lock the door strip down to my bra panty or slip,strap on my tool belt work shoes an work that way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
backhoe, trackhoe, dozer, loader etc. Not always wearing panties but very often. Also work cows and when out on the land alone sometimes I'm wearing under my jeans. I often think about what if I got injured but the great feeling of wearing smooth satin panties under my jeans usually wins over that fear smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hopefully more construction workers would come out and be honest to this tread...
I want to thank all the fine members here for being honest and up front thumbup for saying what type of construction work you do, and hope there would be other guys, gurls, that would comment as well... Thank you all... yahoo

1cummthirsty
Im in the mud
Concrete finisher

gayslut39
HVAC, Welding, Commercial construction
Construction worker here too. wink

leggs01
work i do?
if only the guys could see me know!! rite!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
leggs01 said: if only the guys could see me know!! rite!

I know what you mean by that Leggs. At times Iam assigned to work in the construction office on a job site. That's when I am able to wear panties, thigh highs and garter belt. There are a lot of women that work in the office, like you said, if they only knew...rite... thumbup I know what I'm wearing under my jeans are sexier what the girls wear...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
heavy equipment operator here. Do not wear panties at work but do keep my legs shaved and my toes painted

Forum Level:
Just getting started
DeniseCDer said: heavy equipment operator here. Do not wear panties at work but do keep my legs shaved and my toes painted

Hi Denise, Thank you for sharing your thoughts here. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not a true construction worker here but did maintenance work for many years. I did maintenance work for many years, which included some construction, electrical and plumbing work, and landscaping. I have worn panties, panty hose to work. I even wore stockings and a garter belt a couple times, all under my normal work clothes. I have worn cock rings and butt plugs on occasion. I met a guy while working once and sucked him in a restroom while my boss was just down the hall.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
electrician

Mtnboi
Surveyor
Work around a lot of construction from buildings to roads, etc. Wear panties daily, occasionally thigh highs, garters, or pantyhose. Luv the feeling of knowing that I'm being naughty!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm a plumber. I love crossdresssing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
construction
so i was a construction supt in the pipefiitting an plumbing trades, i sucked my first cock when i was about 13 but then grew up got married had kids an did not get back to sucking cock until when my wife turned 50 she told me she was tru having sex
at the time i had several projects going with maybe about 100 to 150 men ,
one project was in the punchlist stage so i hit it about 2 times a week , i had 2 latino laboes on the job an they turned me on to an abs about a block away , i started going there on the way home an sticking my cock thru the glory hole in the booth , i got some really great blo jobs
one day as i was putting my cock back in to my pants a cock came thru the hole an i just dropped to my knees an sucked it all the time the guy was calling me a faggot bitch , when he shot his load it went all the way down my throat
when he pulled out i was still on my knees there was another cock came thru an i sucked it , as i got up an wiped my face i opened my door to go our an surprise it was my two latino labors that i had just sucked
this led to some great sex with me beibg their bitch
since that time i have gotten into cross dressing an being a bottom bitch for use

Brandywine
Yes Jack hammer .Pick shovel.. Laborer ..Never wear at work .....The job Keeps my thin &Sexy !!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
construction here. I constantly wear panties at work. I have had a buttplug in on more than a few occasions!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
vandarner said: construction here. I constantly wear panties at work. I have had a buttplug in on more than a few occasions!

Never wore a butt plug on a job site, but often wore panties while working in the consruction office. Hope you will put up some photos of you in panties ? grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Back in my working days as a electrician I sometimes wore pantyhose on the job. Not to often that I did, but saved them for the motel room when I traveled as I worked alone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
daryl78 said: Back in my working days as a electrician I sometimes wore pantyhose on the job. Not to often that I did, but saved them for the motel room when I traveled as I worked alone.

Hey bjdarl, I worked in the construction office at times. When in the winter, had to go out on the job site, I always wore pantyhose. And when I had work to do in the office, I did wear panties at times when I had to work weekends.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Me too
Residential construction, general contractor.
I wear panties most of the time and sometimes a camisole. As the boss, I’m generally not bending over all day exposing my thong whale tail while working.
After being on this and other sites and reading member’s profiles, seems to be a lot of construction workers into panties and full on crossdressing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Work and panties
I am handyman and woodworker. I do not work at big jobs like some have talked about above. But I do work in many houses and have clients to watch everything I do. I do wear panties and lingerie under my work clothes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Building contractor
I don't do large construction like some of you but when I was remodeling a hotel in Palm Springs back in 1997 I started to wear a bra and panties and have ever since. I often look at different subs that come onto job site wondering if their wearing or not but then I noticed a sub was wearing what I thought might be a cami under his shirt, then a few years later, I saw him l while I was remodeling an Adult shop. I should have taken him right there into a both and sucked his cock but didn't, missed opportunities, I think we would still be sucking each other if I had. rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
construction
back when in the navy was a steelworker 68 to 71. Been a sissy crossdresser since age seven. Moms and three sisters undies until late 70 started full dressing and wigs and make up. Have tons of undies and my favs girdles swim suits and long nylon nighties, yummy. redeyes thumbup jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.8 seconds