Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jhnan
Garters and panties
Hi everyone.
Doing some shopping on Amazon for some new sexy lingerie. It's hard to find what I like. Is there a good place to shop and to figure out sizes?
Jhnan

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shop on E-bay, for garter-belts and stockings.

Best place to find your proper size is any store that sells them. Most stockings or pantyhose sold, will have a size chart on the back of the package. Look on the back, figure out your size. ( it's done according to your height and weight ) Then to be sure, by a real cheap pair for a couple dollars and try them on. If they are the wrong size, go up or down a size as needed and you did not waste a lot of money.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
stockingshq is a good source for garter belts, stockings, panties, etc.

Slut_Jeanine
i get lots of sexy lingerie from a site called LingerieDivs.com - they got tons of sexy things there, reasonably priced, so check them out & see if they might have what you're looking for...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my favorite
i love yandy.com great prices and really sexy stuff

Slut_Jeanine
Oops - got ta typo...i said "i get lots of sexy lingerie from a site called LingerieDivs.com"

and it should have been LingerieDiva.com; sorry if my finger slipping caused anyone some confusion... confusion

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Garters stockings and panties. Oh my!!!
i do a lot of shopping on line and after a while, one begins to know what their size is, but keep in mind, depending upon where and which site you use, some sizes are so totally different.

US sizes compared to China ... US shoes to EU sizes... Panties in US are either 5,6,7,8 or small, medium, large, ... But other countries it seems small iis ultra small ...

Good thing about Amazon is the return policy, and the vetting process...
Same with EBAY.... So many things to shop for....

Not sure where you live, but for me, in Florida, i shop local dept stores both online and in person....

Recently was in Macy's to pick up a package, got it and while walking out, stopped in the lingerie dept, saw some more panties i loved/wanted so i began going through the entire dept. looking at bras, stockings, pretty panties...And jewelry.... giggles... i finally got out of there with 6 pairs of panties, two bras, 4 pairs of thigh high stockings a ring a bracelet and a nice anklet.... As i waited in line, i kept looking around and no one even noticed... i stepped up to the register and was double teamed as it was busy and one of the Women that was ringing me up was telling me all about the return policy and i said, i am sure of my sizes and know i will be keeping every iitem. She smiled, rang me up and i was on my way...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh gracie, it sounds like you had a wonderful time at Macys - especially the checkout line!
I also try to let the saleslady know that my intimate purchases are for me. smile

jhnan
You Boi's are just so brave. It must be such a turn-on shopping at the local store? I jus can't imagine touching and feeling everything before buying. I would probably creme my panties right on the spot!
Jhnan

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Buying Panties
I prefer to go shopping for them and seeing the reaction on the sales girls face. Once she said, 'I hope she likes them' I said, 'Who said they are for her?' You should have seen the look on her face. Priceless.

Slut_Jeanine
i have also gotten lots of sexy things from Yandy.com & Spurst.com - lots of sexy lingerie, reasonably priced in most cases...& they also have sales that offer really good prices on lots of things you'll like if you're into lingerie the way i am, LOL

lisacscd
Lingerie Shopping
Groupon is a good place to shop. I just purchased 6 pairs of panties, 3 sets of thigh highs, bras, and a couple of corsets. This should keep me entertained for hours.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
about 80% of my wardrobe has came from Ebay. When searching I normally do only US. As I have found that 95% of chinese sizing is about 3-4 sizes to small. when an extra large is considered a US 12-14 it is too small. Unfortunately they have some sexy to die for styles.

Garter belts are normally the same size as your panties.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Secrets in Lace is a little expensive, but they have some beautiful garter belts and old fashioned stockings including back seamed stockings. I have several pairs of their stockings and they fit perfectly and are very sexy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like Her Room for garter belts and stockings plus thigh highs.
They also have good size charts for all lingerie items.

brcabo
gaxdresser said: i love yandy.com great prices and really sexy stuff

I agree! I buy everything from yandys including shoes.

brcabo
gaxdresser said: i love yandy.com great prices and really sexy stuff

I agree! I buy everything from yandys including shoes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Surprisingly, ebay is a good bet just type in what you want

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brassiere said: Shop on E-bay, for garter-belts and stockings.

Best place to find your proper size is any store that sells them. Most stockings or pantyhose sold, will have a size chart on the back of the package. Look on the back, figure out your size. ( it's done according to your height and weight ) Then to be sure, by a real cheap pair for a couple dollars and try them on. If they are the wrong size, go up or down a size as needed and you did not waste a lot of money.

very nice advise sexy gurl ....Vickejoe

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sissygracie said: i do a lot of shopping on line and after a while, one begins to know what their size is, but keep in mind, depending upon where and which site you use, some sizes are so totally different.

US sizes compared to China ... US shoes to EU sizes... Panties in US are either 5,6,7,8 or small, medium, large, ... But other countries it seems small iis ultra small ...

Good thing about Amazon is the return policy, and the vetting process...
Same with EBAY.... So many things to shop for....

Not sure where you live, but for me, in Florida, i shop local dept stores both online and in person....

Recently was in Macy's to pick up a package, got it and while walking out, stopped in the lingerie dept, saw some more panties i loved/wanted so i began going through the entire dept. looking at bras, stockings, pretty panties...And jewelry.... giggles... i finally got out of there with 6 pairs of panties, two bras, 4 pairs of thigh high stockings a ring a bracelet and a nice anklet.... As i waited in line, i kept looking around and no one even noticed... i stepped up to the register and was double teamed as it was busy and one of the Women that was ringing me up was telling me all about the return policy and i said, i am sure of my sizes and know i will be keeping every iitem. She smiled, rang me up and i was on my way...

Vickiejoe would love to go lingerie shopping with you anytime very sexy

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds