Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Wanda954
The last 'Hurrah'
Well, I guess this is it. I've left and come back a few times now, but just can't seem to find that 'spark' or enthusiasm anymore. Sadly, the content here (and on the Net in general) doesn't 'fire up' my loins like it once did. Maybe age has finally caught up with me (unlike my peer group here). I feel like I've run my race and it's time to call it quits once and for all. Whether I'll 'dress' or not in the future I can't say, but if I do, it won't be very often.
To those who called me 'friend' I wish you well and hope that YOUR enthusiasm won't wane too soon.
I'll still be around on Facebook but in a different 'category', if you feel like catching up sometime; but to NTN it's the final 'Goodbye' from Wanda.

p.s.
I'll leave my account open for another couple of days in case anyone missed this post.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
wow, that's a shame...

I hope you change your mind!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Slut_Jeanine
darling Wanda, i in particular will miss you - your common sense, your wit, & your being such a good friend! like Joanna, i do hope you will change your mind & return here...you are the kind of person this site needs!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow wanda
what you wrote made me start to cry I really wish I knew you you sound like an amazing person.to bad to see you leave but I'm sure you will work your feelings out.i wish you well and take great care of yourself even though I don't know you you will be missed

PINK_CANDY
Sad
Oh Wanda , I'm so sad to see you go, you will be deeply missed crying

Forum Level:
Just getting started
...and, she's gone.

(No point in posting further messages to her in here) sad

Brenda
Friends FOREVER!
Minidress said:(No point in posting further messages to her in here) sad

I beg to differ grin

If I ever left the site, I would most likely return from time to time to see what was said, and if anything new had been added since my last visit. Humans are like cats.. Very curious!

Anyway, I've been meaning to add my thoughts here since the day Wandering Wanda left us, but wasn't really sure just what I wanted to say... This subject has been on my mind a lot lately, simply because I have a hard time accepting a thing or two that's happened since.

huh

When I make a friend, they are my friend FOR LIFE... Or until the day I personally tell them to FUCK OFF myself devil

If I don't talk to you for one day, you are STILL my friend!
If I don't talk to you for two days, you are STILL my friend!
If I don't talk to you for one week, you are STILL my friend!
If I don't talk to you for one month, you are STILL my friend!
If I don't talk to you for ONE YEAR, you are STILL my friend!

My friendship doesn't come with daily, or weekly contact requirements sorry... And if you sit around waiting for me, you may end up waiting a LONG TIME, sometimes?!?

It really sucks not having one of my best friends here, but I'm not the one who left!
Britney and I miss you dearly, Wanda!! And we talk about you ALL THE TIME!

There's always tomorrow... sad sad sad

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Brenda said:
If I ever left the site, I would most likely return from time to time to see what was said...
Yes... when I closed my NN (newbieNudes) account last year, and did my forum goodbye, I did pop back once or twice as an unregistered user, to see who'd responded.

I didn't expect many replies, though, as I gave the thread the obscure title "blink!"

~~~

As for Wanda, she was never the same after being taken by Brenda to see Oregon's phallic water tower near I-5... the poor lass blink

Brenda
wtf?
And once again, history has repeated itself closedeyes