Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gay initiation
Many years ago when I was still convinced that men were not for me, and denying any interest in them, I was on a business trip to New York - back in the days when Times Square was still dirty but exciting.

So I went to a sex shop to look at the girlie mags, but then saw some gay mags and felt the need to look at them - full of guys sucking and fucking, but of course I had never seen them before. Within minutes I had a raging hard on that was very noticeable through my quite tight jeans.

As I stood there looking at this whole new world in the mags and getting more excited, I suddenly realised there was a guy standing near me, just staring at my jeans and the bulge that was so obvious. It made me even more excited knowing he was looking at me, and as I moved he moved with me, keeping me in sight and gradually getting closer to me.

Eventually he was standing right next to me, shoulders touching, and both of us looking down at my bulge and the wet patch that was rapidly spreading across my jeans from my precum. Slowly he put an arm round my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, so he could reach round with his free hand and start to stroke my damp bulge!

There were other guys in the shop but he ignored them watching us and just hugged me and stroked me. I was in a trance and just let him hold and stroke me.

He nodded his head towards the video booths at the back of the shop, and mutely I nodded back. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek as he squeezed me tight and guided me towards a booth right at the back of the shop.

As soon as we were in the booth he pulled me round and kissed me full on the mouth and then his tongue was exploring mine - it was wonderful - my first gay kiss and I was hooked instantly. Then he sat me down on the seat in the booth and, still not a word being spoken by either of us, rapidly undid his jeans and dropped them and his underpants to the floor.

A beautiful big cock stared me in the face as he gently put his hand on the back of my head and guided my mouth towards this glistening pole. It was the most natural thing for me to kiss it and lick it - then opening my mouth and letting him slide it inside - the first time a cock had been there and immediately I knew this was what I would be doing for the rest of my life.

He then stood me up and very slowly, kissing me all the time, undid my shirt, pushing it down and off so I was naked above the waist. Then my belt was undone, and next the zip on my jeans was slid down, and finally my jeans were pushed to the floor around my ankles. Then he eased my very wet pants over my swollen cock and pushed those down to my ankles as well. Fortunately I was wearing slip on shoes and without thinking I stepped out of them and out of my jeans and pants.

So now I was naked in a sex shop video booth kissing a man who had not said a word to me and who was himself half naked. As we kissed, he took my cock in his hand and began to wank me gently but expertly. Very quickly I knew I was going to cum, and for the first time I spoke, saying "oh god, cumming". He just kept pumping and, as I shot, he caught my cum in his other hand.

Immediately he turned me round, bent me over so my hands were on the seat and pushed my feet wide apart. I knew what was going to happen but was still taken by surprise when he used my own cum (and there was a lot of it by now)to lubricate my asshole, sliding first one, then two and finally three fat fingers into my virgin ass. Then he whipped his fingers out and immediately replaced them with his rigid cock, pressing it against my still slightly open hole, before pushing hard and fast so that the thick head burst through my anal ring.

I gasped out loud and I am sure anyone in the shop must have heard - I was an anal virgin, very tight, with very little lubrication in me, and with a big hard cock going deeper into me with each thrust. I loved it! I moaned out loud with each bang of his balls against my ass cheeks and thrust of his weapon, deeper and harder each time. After what seemed an eternity but was probably only a few minutes he grabbed my hips tighter, leaving nail marks that lasted days, and pulled me onto him for one last big lunge. When he was as deep as he could go, he unloaded a huge burst of cum into my new love tunnel.

As he pulled out of me, I turned and sank onto the seat, and felt him leaking out of me. He bent forward and kissed me full on the mouth and stoked my naked chest. Then he quickly pulled up his underpants and jeans, putting himself straight. He opened the booth door to step outside, holding it open just long enough for two guys in the shop to see me sitting there naked and used> Then he spoke for the first and only time to say "thanks" and left without another word or looking back.

I reached forward to shut the door then slowly pulled my clothes back on, feeling his cum oozing out of my abused asshole and down my leg. At last I opened the door and stepped out, convinced that the three men in the shop, two customers and the guy on the till, knew exactly what I had been doing. And they did!

First, the two guys both looked at me, smiled and then clapped, and then the till man said "Jesus, your a noisy fuck kid - come back again and I'll fuck you myself - with the door open next time". Humiliated I walked out the door with their laughter ringing in my ears into Times Square feeling as if the whole world had heard me being fucked and were looking at me.

But you know what? From that day on I was hooked on men and yes, before you ask, I did go back the next night hoping my mystery lover would be there. He wasn't, but the man on the till was and what happened with him is another story!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot Fun
Great introduction. If only everyone was prepared to experiment they would find the same fun as you. I would love to read your next story, or better still, listen to you tell me it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh my .. that was hot !!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
soooooooooo sexy!!!!!
Oh baby such a sexy story!

Nicolacox
Great story, and what a great introduction to man on man sex

Forum Level:
Just getting started
VERY HOT!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gay initiation
Very hot story would love to hear the next story
Else.ay

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story. I love a noisy fuck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I lost my anal virginity to a big body Mexican in a bath house. He took me in the missionary position and as he unloaded his seed into me I remember wrapping my long legs around his big body and holding on.

To this day I enjoy big burritos, I think it's that special hot sauce. XOXOXO