Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Painted toe nails
Hi all,

How many of you enjoy painting your toe nails?
I love it. When I first told my GF I wanted to try it, she thought I was joking.
Now she accepts with out question, I even have my nail varnish on the bed side table.
Any of you have stories about nail varnish, with or without partners?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
redsrool
Not done it with my partner but do like all my nails painted. Can't explain the feeling - just love it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
gayslut39
painted toes
Yes! I painted mine once over a year ago, and sent a pic to my gf. It drove her crazy with excitement, we've been painting them ever since.

gayslut39
gayslut39 said: Yes! I painted mine once over a year ago, and sent a pic to my gf. It drove her crazy with excitement, we've been painting them ever since.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love doing it. It makes me feel so sexy.

Cdcutie100
Mine are painted all the time, and I wear them out in public, no one cares. I love getting pedicures and a fun color

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love mine painted also yes feel so sexy red only of course

leggs01
toe polished
been doing it for years 24/7---dont like them not polished anymore-wife does not know either-- grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I often go shopping with my wife with painted toes, one of my favorite colors to wear is by Billie Cosmetics. It is a light pink in the bottle but shows more as silver when worn. I have worn other darker colors such as various shades of blue and grays. On only a couple of occasions have I been reasonably certain that my toes were noticed. On one of these occasions I was at a yard sale and it was one of the few times when I was actually wearing a light pink (not the one that shows as silver when worn.) I was looking at an item which was laying on the ground near my feet and the owner came over and asked if I was interested in it. We discussed it for a couple of moments with both of us looking at the item which was within inches of my feet. As he looked at the item, a smile broke across his face, I assumed he had noticed my toes but nothing was said. Afterwards I was certain that he must have noticed, it was almost impossible for him not to have seen my painted toes. I am still waiting for the time when someone will notice and remark on my toes...hopefully with a compliment.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife love my nails
i had narlly nails because i have something wrong with my skin and i would not wear flip flops in the summer because of the brown staining anyway was doing her own nails one day and i said i don't know why more men don't paint there nails and she she she would love to do mine so she did she painted them in a nail colour and it had like a pearl Finnish they looked fantastic and she said i can wear flip-flops now so i went out in them and now i have them done all the time when we go on holiday we will go and get a pedicure together and i will have my nails painted my nails have got a lot better since i have been painting them as the nail has hardened with the paint i don't even bother taking the polish off when i go and see the dermatologist when i saw him last time he asked if he could clean one nail off to have a look at the nail bed and he said my nails are 100% better and keep doing what i am doing as it helps as most nail vanishes have a type of anti fungal in it

KinkyWanker
Got mine painted right now, a deep gloss red.
Adding nail varnish just makes me feel so feminine.
I have had it noticed whilst shopping, by neighbours and family, at the doctors and nude parties.
It completes my girlie look, with my completely shaved body, and I love to change colours with my mood - light pinks for subtle and sweeter, vibrant reds for strong and slutty, black for parties or evening wear.
I put on nail varnish more that my wife does, and I'm glad she accepts it as part of the way I express myself.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
More polish
Recently just flown home from vacation. Me and the g/f both bought a bottle of nail varnish each from the duty free shop. My g/f tried mine on her one finger nail at the departure gate. I was dripping all the way back on the flight. I am wearing mine now. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nails
love painted nails and top coat to make them shine. feel so sexy and even horny when I do so too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have started using a base coat, followed by 3 coats of polish. It looks super sexy. I will have to try the top coat also. jerk

amymee2
Mine are painted monthly during my pedicure. I have enjoyed many different colors, currently orange. I wear sandals a lot in public and no one has commented either way. I don't think people typically look at guys feet. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
amymee2 said: Mine are painted monthly during my pedicure. I have enjoyed many different colors, currently orange. I wear sandals a lot in public and no one has commented either way. I don't think people typically look at guys feet. grin

I concur with Amy, I have been in busy areas such as shopping malls with my toes painted in sandals and have yet to be sure that anyone has noticed although it is hard to tell who has noticed your toes when you are waiting in a line up. It would be quite easy for anyone to glance downward and see that you are wearing nail polish...if it happens people do not comment on it...yet...lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
blackmini2 said: i had narlly nails because i have something wrong with my skin and i would not wear flip flops in the summer because of the brown staining, anyway my wife was doing her own nails one day and i said i don't know why more men don't paint there nails and she said she would love to do mine so she did she painted them in a nail colour and it had like a pearl Finnish they looked fantastic and she said i can wear flip-flops now so i went out in them and now i have them done all the time when we go on holiday we will go and get a pedicure together and i will have my nails painted, my nails have got a lot better since i have been painting them as the nail has hardened with the paint i don't even bother taking the polish off when i go and see the dermatologist when i saw him last time he asked if he could clean one nail off to have a look at the nail bed and he said my nails are 100% better and keep doing what i am doing as it helps as most nail vanishes have a type of anti fungal in it

SubSissyStep
I'm wearing the cherry red nail varnish on my toes that my wife bought me. It is the statement I like to make as a sissy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i luv to paint my toe nails! I just removed my winter 'wine" and will be applying my spring "pink" smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been painting my toe nails for years. Used to take it off when we went on vacation. Not anymore. I am getting t the point where I don't care. I do what I want

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Painted Toe Nails
Yes I paint mine or my wife does every now and then and I do feel very sexy. I don't know why because nobody will ever see them but her but I do find it very erotic ! 💞

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I paint mine every week, been doing that for 5 years!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it when my wife decides to paint my toes, my current color, thanks to my wife, is a cross between pink and rose.

leggs01
nails
i really like orange and lavender-the fusicas r awesome but red is my best color on me!

Slut_Jeanine
MMMMMM, i also love red - it's my favorite too! thumbup happydance yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I paint my toes, and fingers quite regularly, the dollar stores here stock Essie, and some OPI, but I also really like the peel off varnishes by MaxDona, they look amazing, and easy to remove. I have stamping gear, but haven't got the hang of it yet.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Red for me
I am wearing very bright red at the moment. thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
painted toes
I love my toes painted makes me feel super sexy and my lovers totally love my small feet

leggs01
painted
im always looking for new colors! any suggestions?

Morton89
I enjoy painted toenails...bright red usually.

And I enjoy painted fingernails - a pale pink that doesn't attract a lot of attention unless I want it to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
painting toe nails
I told my wife about Kendra in Feb. 2016. Within a week, she was painting my toes for me. She is a wonderful woman. Since then, I have not gone more than a day or two without them looking pretty!!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds