view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
LelaCD
My first boyfriend
It was a Saturday afternoon. I decided to take a shower. When I did that I went to bed and fell asleep. When I woke up I heard a man's voice. I thought about that and then I saw him. Yes, it was him, he came to visit his aunt. I dressed and walked outside and as I saw him. Twenty metres, said goodbye and gave up in the conversation. After a long time is not coming I invited him over for a drink. One even dreamed what would befall him and neither did I. We sat and talked. I watched him and thought about how to get to his cock. At one point I decided to first move and what happens. I caught him in the knee and asked if she wants to have sex. He said no and I told him we just cuddle and that's it. I was persistent, and it paid off. "I asked if I could lick his cock and he was asked, and I'm not? I said no, I'm going to. He immediately took off my panties and when I saw his 16 year old Dick, took some heat. I have to be honest to, grossing but also attracted me and I put it in my mouth. His cock was in my mouth. I began to lick his Glans. His cock began to grow that I thought I was going to choke me but I didn't let him get it out. So it was nice to have a day today, the desire to do it again a hundred more times. After a while I got it out of my mouth and I began to lick his balls. He began to breathe rapidly. When his cock was hard I invited him in bed. He said yes. Lay on your back and I knelt on their knees and then I took his cock and began to lick it. Soon came the desire to have it in you. He just lay there and wondered what had hit him. I sat down slowly on his cock. Slowly he entered in me. I slowly started to rub it. I told him to hold me under the armpits and of course he said yes to be easier. We enjoyed to the Max. I had a great desire to have something like that happen and it happened after a while, he told me that he was going to cum soon. I immediately went down and took him in my mouth. I wasn't even thinking what is the taste of come because it doesn't like. As I took him in my mouth he started moaning. Left hand I held Dick in his hand and he started to come in my face. It was a real climax. Cum was all over my face, mouth ... Immediately wipe up got dressed and said he had to go. When he left he told me he had a girlfriend but I will never forget. I love him I hope he's not me. I just stay a wonderful memory of my first boyfriend, who was only sixteen years old.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sex
I had a similar thig happen to me with my best friend. he stayed the night at my mothers house, and he was in my bedroom, and we started fooling around, and one thing lead to another, and that's when it happened. I told him to take off his clothes and get naked, which he did. I then went over to him, and I put his clitty in my mouth, and I began to suck him. jerk jerk jerk yahoo yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds