view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do you cum inside having anal intercourse?
I was wondering just how many girls like me cum inside, when having anal intercourse. I always cum inside, several times. I very seldom cum on the outside. It always leaves me feeling refreshed and relaxed. Not a mental thing , but a real internal need. Please tell your experience with this. bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always
What other way is there. Love to,feel,cum being shot into me then drip,old own my leg afterwords Same goes'when I,deposit it. I love to clean up.afterwards. Maybe sounds gross to some but not to me. raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sissyrosko
cum inside
i love to feel a guy shoot cum deep in my guts it is the only way jerk jerk devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum inside
Of course got to have my man cum inside of me, is that not the purpose of the sex You having, to feel my man start to tighten up as he gets ready to cum, as he grabs you tighter and his panting turns to moans of sheer joy, and your cunt muscles tighten around his lovely pulsating cock as well as the kisses between each other

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Kink2834 you said it best.
If you suck you have to swallow, if you take cock up your cunt be a real woman and get bred. XOXOXO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum inside
Oh Yess I do... I always loose my clitty erection as soon as I am penetrated by a big cock... If it is a good fucking session I cum like a gurly should.. my tits tingle my cunt muscles spasm and I am happy from head to my toes... no ejaculation on my part ..just pure pleasure cum thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum inside
love cum in all my holes. and sooo agree with kink love to clean up the hole after. suck it back out

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's a totally different experience than cuming as a male and much more satisfying. For me it's triggered when I feel the glans of a man's penis balloon up inside me when he is ready to ejaculate his semen in me and it continues while he is ejaculating and for some time afterward feeling his spent penis inside me. There is a definite shift from having penis orgasms to "vaginal" orgasms as our anuses begin to function sexually as our primary sex organs during intercourse with men. I stopped masturbating all together and my penis began to atrophy and eventually recede completely up inside my body no longer functioning as a sex organ and I honestly can say I don't miss it. I also find that having my breasts fondled by a man while he is fucking me greatly increases the pleasure I experience in my pussy. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal Orgasm
Exactly missrica ! thumbup1 You know it!!
And ditto the useless penis smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has experienced what I would call a vaginal type orgasm from being fucked anally. There is no ejaculation during this and most times my penis isn't even erect. But I feel the sensation building inside me and then the entire inside of me seems to spasm. I cant believe the feeling! My current BBC is the only one that's ever been able to accomplish this. I do still like to play with my penis and make myself cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I tell them I want them to..
They all do, or in my mouth blush But honestly there hasn´t been many

Forum Level:
Just getting started
masturbation club
I belong to a masturbation club where as many as 30 guys jack off.Sadly oral or anal is not allowed. Would love to breed and be bred by a couple of cd's or trannies. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let it Fly!
O Yes! The Slut in me loves the feeling of a Man enjoying my Gurl Pussy and filling it with his cum... redeyes

I also at times Do enjoy a good face full too! raspberry raspberry

wendycd1280
Bareback
As long as I know the guy or cd/tv is std clear I am happy to be fucked and take cum inside me .
I saw a married guy who fucked me every week and unloaded in me .He said I was a better fuck than his wife !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal orgasms
I suspect some of the gurls who have responded to Scotty's question have misunderstood what she is asking: it's not whether he cums in you but whether you cum anally as he delivers.

I know the feeling and it is glorious though I've never experienced it with a man, only by using an "aneros" to caress my prostate.

Can't always attain it but when I do .... wow!! My spincter spasms intensely, there is often a gush of gooey "cum" (actually mucous) and my legs are like sticks of rubber. All the while my penis remains flaccid and, unlike the sort of letdown feeling that often follows orgasm, my aroused state and desire remains so that I can repeat the process if I want.

Be nice to hear from others who might had enjoyed similar experiences.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
divfran said: I suspect some of the gurls who have responded to Scotty's question have misunderstood what she is asking: it's not whether he cums in you but whether you cum anally as he delivers.

I know the feeling and it is glorious though I've never experienced it with a man, only by using an "aneros" to caress my prostate.

Can't always attain it but when I do .... wow!! My spincter spasms intensely, there is often a gush of gooey "cum" (actually mucous) and my legs are like sticks of rubber. All the while my penis remains flaccid and, unlike the sort of letdown feeling that often follows orgasm, my aroused state and desire remains so that I can repeat the process if I want.

Be nice to hear from others who might had enjoyed similar experiences.

I think women typically experience more variation in the way we orgasm then men do. My orgasms sound a lot like yours divfran. My cunt tends to self-lubricate like yours does. Discovered this when I fucked my cunt with my 8" inch dildo. When I pulled it out it looked like it was covered with cum. My clitoris remains fully retracted inside when I orgasm and as you mention there is no feeling of a letdown afterwards. When I orgasm during anal intercourse my cunt involuntarily starts contractions sucking the man's penis which makes him cum really hard inside me. I don't know if any of you other girls experience this as it only happens with my house boi but when he is close to ejaculating the glans of his penis balloons up inside me which always triggers my orgasm and my cunt literally grips his penis hard. He likes to edge for nearly an hour when he is fucking me but when my cunt grips his penis it takes control and he is unable to hold back. Also the longer he fucks me the deeper he is able to go. I also find when my breasts are fondled or sucked it increases the pleasure I experience in my cunt and I lubricate heavier which guys love.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum
i like having a man cum in my pussy , i have been able to also cum as i feel his cock rub my prostrate also the longer an thinker his cock is i get more pleasure from it
i need to be lubed to take a large cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have the same experience as divfran and missricka...i have anal orgasm erectionless,and squirting clear watery cum, i love to rub my tits,and suck my fingers during it.mmmm bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exactly missricka and divfran! That is very similar to what I have experienced. It feels like my male orgasm but deep inside me. It seems to last longer than a regular male orgasm as well. I have cum as many as 3 times in one session. Always makes me weak and dizzy. Last time I came so hard I pushed his big dick right out! So far, only one man has been able to get me there. Maybe it's because he can go so long before he cums?

I seem to be very wet afterwards but I always just assumed it was his. Guess maybe it was me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Empty Those Balls in Me!
O--My Yes, Empty those nuts in me and make me feel so slutty good doing so!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do you cum inside having anal intercourse?
yes, nearly every time. its wonderful

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I want to have my partner cum inside of me.then I push it in the palm of my hand and lick it clearly.I love this

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm still waiting to have sex with another shemale. I long to have a shemale fuck me in the ass and fill me with her hot cum.
blushing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cuming inside
Please, tell me if I cum inside
The first time was about 26yrs. ago, I was doing myself with a plastic banana on a beanbag I felt something like a pop sound not loud, but i did feel something and then Pleasure that was unbelievable. I found myself trying to reproduce it for years I started losing my erection and started using a bigger dildo. I was able to go deeper and while I was all the way in I stopped for a few seconds a gush of warm liquid came from somewhere it sure felt good. This has only happened two more times and each it the same. if women get this feeling from being screwed than I can see why they enjoy it so much. Like someone said already it is a totally different feeling that ejaculating What ever you call it I want it, I enjoy it, I crave it thumbup1 yahoo bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum in me
I love to have a cock cum in my boi pussy then feel the hard cock slowly soften and slip out followed by the river of cum .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal Cum inside
I have always enjoyed being fucked in my Asspussy, For me , Its like this, I am your slut-- Fuck me and enjoy me all you want, its a turn on for me to milk a hard cock dry in my asspussy....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So an update. I have had some extended rides on my largest dildo and have been able to get to the feeling that I'm going to have my inner orgasm, but I can't quite get there. Guess I need the real thing to push me over the edge. I need to find me that person!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
internal cum
I have only experienced cuming internally with my dildo's, long ones. When they first enter me it's like oooh man that's good. With the dildo, I get the same feeling, then I work it into the second part and that is OMG Please fuck me more, and I just don't want to stop. That second section will literally suck it in and it almost hurts to get it out but it is all pleasure and I go right back and do it over and over I really feel the very warm liquid surround and it starts sliding real easy. Then I am hooked I don't ever want to give it up.
I sure wish I could find a top with an 8" cock.
yahoo jerk bounce

Inmepleaze
Always
I let the guys cum inside my ass if they want to and when I am on top I always cum inside their ass. jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum inside
Cum belong always in ass or mouth... The only way

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum in me
I have only two holes... Love cum in both of them.
Love the BLISS of a good ass/pussy fucking -- OOHH it is hard to describe.
I go into a real bimbo state of mind
love love love jerk love love redeyes yahoo

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds