Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Double life of a CFO (businessman vs. sissy)
Double life of a CFO
(businessman vs. sissy)

Hi! My name is Toshio. I now work as a CFO of an electronic company in Bkk, Thailand. I am 31 years old and still single. Even though I am gay, I need to remain in a closet, for my company is very conservative. Old male executives don’t appreciate gay man or a sissy man. It is known that in order to apply for a job in my company, a gay man needs to give up his glamorous life and acts straight.

In my case, I have been very comfortable acting like a straight male. There might be a bit of gossip about why I have not yet had any girlfriend, but I don’t care.

Being a single gay man and feeling lonely come in a package. Additionally, acting straight can be very tiresome. I eventually find an asylum by the pleasure of femme and sexy underwear. A shirt and a slack are a requisite for a business man uniform. However, I have various choices of fashion for an underwear. The more sexy, bitchy, and pretty the underwear, the more I like it.

At 5.30 pm, I start to pack my notebook and documents into a bag and get ready to walk out. The sky is dark outside, and a rain falls. I decide to walk into a nearby slum to get something to eat before heading home. I heard a voice of a man crying from one house. I wonder what happens, so I walk into the house and find a Burmese man lying naked on a floor. He must be a construction worker. The poor man has no clean food, no money, and no clothes. I feel that I need to help him with something I can do.

I decide to clean his sweat with my handkerchief. He seems to get better and use his hand to take hold of my shirt and slack. I guess that he wants something clean and dry to wear.

I then strip myself naked and give my shirt and slack to him. Now, I officially stand there naked before him only in a pink lace g-string I wear from home. The shirt and slack are a little loose on the Burmese guy body, but they give the man some comfort. Before I leave, I give him some money. The Burmese man looks very grateful and says “thank you my sissy fairy.”
My cheek is red, and I run out of his home only in pink g string (and a shoe of course). Today, I’m lucky that there is no people on a street. I quickly start my Lexus and drive home.

Today is the most happy day in my year that I can help someone in needs. However, many question follows about my sissyhood. How can I be both a successful CFO and a generous sissy fairy at the same time?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I also enjoy leading a double life. Why not. 2 for 1 is always better!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What a wonderful story! I often think of giving away my clothes & being stuck naked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I too live a double Life
Am always looking for a cock to play with me love
I live in the Milwaukee, WI. USA area
CL is dead, The Milwaukee Spa is shut down.
Now I am really horny for some cock love
I need some good lover's to take care of my sexual needs.
w00t heart redeyes

loopkin
Max, I know the feeling. Cock is hard to get to know here in
Cleveland. I wish I could find a few sissies to play with here.

Slut_Jeanine
well, you can always try a search here on NTN for your specific area around where you live, or maybe try Silver Daddies. I've made some VERY good friends from there...if you aren't sure how to do a search for your area here on NTN, get in touch with me with a PM & i'll walk you thru the steps, max & loopkin...