Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
creaming in ladies panties
last week the lady next door went on vacation and asked me to check her house..she is a good looking granny in her 70's..whilst checking her bedroom i got the urge to look for her panty drawer, which i found rather quickly...she had many silk panties and one black panty that had a white discharge in the cunt area....i smelled it and it had no odor, so i assumed she had washed it but the white discharge stain remained...i licked the stain but it had no taste but as i was licking it i started to get a massive hard on which caused me to get naked and put on her panties...what a thrill went through my body as i started to rub my cock through her panties....looking at myself in her mirror only added to the thrill...when i removed them i saw a good splash of precum which i licked off her cunt area...i then got the urge to jerk off by rubbing her panties against my stiff and bulging cock...after a few minutes, i shot a load into her cunt area and licked that off as much as i could...i took her panties home to dry them out and the stain looked a little whiter...i foilded them back up and placed them in the drawer like i founnd them....when she comes back and wears them and i see her i will be wondering if my cream is touchiong her cunt

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cream
I used to take care of a neighbors dogs while she worked.
I did the same as you looked for her panty drawer.
She had a nice leopard skin colored panty/bra set that I tried on. She also had a vibrator in the drawer.
Now when we talk I wonder if she has the panties on and if she had any idea I had had her vibrator u my ass smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
very interesting to think about a lady wearing panties you tried on...did you get any cum on them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i always have a look for panties when alone in friend''s houses and suitcases when they stay. so erotic trying them on and then putting them back knowing they will be wearing them very soon. have photos of some of my successes on here.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Used panties
I like to look in the laundey basket and find discarded ones, love to inspect them for stains and give them a sniff too.

HabitualWanker
I love to sniff the cunts of those I know in their panties. Fam, friends, neighbours. I keep myself shaved completely so I can feel the material of their panties better when I am masturbating in them. It is so good to smell their sweet piss and suck their cunt juice from the gusset of their panties, and I enjoy chewing on the odd shitty skid mark left from their puckered bum hole. I dream of them sitting on my face as I toss myself off, licking deep inside their vagina and rectum, inhaling their aroma and tasting all they can give. A few times I have been thrilled to smell and lick up some other guys cum from their panties, wondering who had been lucky enough to spunk inside them, and how much I would have liked to lick it direct from her cunt or anus. If I shoot my load in their panties I always lick my sperm up after, hoping they pull on their panties without it being too obvious I have ejaculated in them - so I can do it again and again.
jerk happydance

bihubbycd
I love to share my wife's used panties with guys I meet Also like to sniff and jack off with my motherinlaws extra dirty panties

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Other girls panties
Been doing it a long time. Last was a young woman who was an executive with a company I worked with. I wwantwed her bad since day one. Well, she quit the company and went traveling and stopped to see us. Now she is 27 and I am 64. She is hot and tiht and a yoga instructor on the side. Her and my wife went out for drinks and I immediately went into her suitcase to search out lingerie. Right on top were some freshly worn ones. My dream. I put them on and looked in the mirror and the hard was throbbing. I livked and smelled them and I took them off and had a mighty cum in them. Left them a little wet in case she put them on again.
Many many experiences like that. Love cumming in recently worn panties.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.36 seconds