Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What defines a x-dresser?
What defines a x-dresser?..is it just a pair of panties...how about just a pair of stockings on...is it full dress...wig and makeup...or maybe a slip and bra...no judgement calls here..to each her own....so tell me..what defines a x-dresser to you?I am always interested in others opinions.. bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
crossdresser
Anything from wearing panties to full on dressing and wig. It's all good to me tongue

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
What defines a x-dresser?
For males:
Anyone that enjoys wearing panties; lingerie; dresses; skirts; wigs; makeup; heels; flats; stockings; nylons; pantyhose or other items of clothing that females get to wear.

But who really needs a label? If it makes you feel good, and it makes you feel sexy, then just wear it! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wear panties pretty much full time , work, pub etc. Sometimes stockings or pantyhose, now and then a bra.. Never thought of myself as a crossdresser, just a bloke is ladies undies. But if I am I am. Maybe I will buy a dress.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my definitions,

a crossdresser is pretty much full time in female appearance as part of a public and private life.

a transvestite likes to dress in women's garments for fun, relaxation or whatever reasons, not like we don't have tons of reasons, or none.

as for panties wearers and other specialties, go for it! I am a bra fiend and am glad guys wear lingerie and outerwear regardless of where and when

as for sissys, we just like being sissys happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dressing
I would say some one who wears anything from a single item of clothing (panties, pantyhose, etc) through to full dressing. But what ever you enjoy.

Brenda
Let's talk tradition
So lets say that traditional dress is...

Men wear pants, and Women wear dresses, right?

Okay, so if this is the case, then I see cross dressed Women everywhere, all the time wink...

I see cross dressing as it is in all circles.. Although the Women today would never admit that they are cross dressers, I'm sorry to inform then that by tradition they are indeed cross dressers weather they like it or not!

Like someone said earlier in this thread... It's not so much what you wear, but how you feel.. I agree smile

For the most part, a guy doesn't decide one day that he's going to become a cross dresser, then go out and buy ALL the garb one would need to put on a pretty face and hairdo.. I would imagine that like me, most started out small and either just stuck with that, or snowballed into what they've become today smile

This is a revolution in evolution and we are in the for front here ladies..

I am of the opinion that it only takes one article to fit the description.. A pantie boy IS a cross dresser just as much as I am a cross dresser.. The only difference is what satisfies the individual smile

It's a tough world out there, but the next time the subject comes up in conversation, use the tradition card
and point out that by tradition you see cross dressed people every day, everywhere you go..

Mostly cross dressed WOMEN!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree, Brenda. Remember the women wearing mens boxers craze? And I mean out in public like they're just shorts. I was so jealous 'cause it would have been nice to be able to, as a male, walk around in public in panties! LOL

Slut_Jeanine
Brenda said this about male crossdressers:

"most started out small and either just stuck with that, or snowballed into what they've become today"

well, that definitely describes me! i started out just wearing panties because they were much more comfortable & i felt so SEXY when i had on a tight pair of panties or a thong, holding my cock & balls in a tight caress, keeping me turned on all day. then i started branching out to bras, camisoles, teddys, baby-doll nighties (i only have a very few of those, however) & now after several years i have a very large collection of all kinds of lingerie, & i wear at least panties & a bra every day. i love dressing up & getting lots of pics of me in my sexy things - as anyone can tell just by checking out my pics for the last 3 or 4 years, LOL!

the last time i organized & counted all of my panties, i had north of 450 pairs, so i can honestly say that i could wear a different pair of panties every day for over 15 months without ever wearing the same pair twice, along with dozens of bras for me to mix & match the panties with. it turns me on to get dressed up, but i can only do it when i'm alone in the house or when i'm waiting to meet a friend for some sexy fun, though, because my wife will never accept the way i feel, unfortunately. what makes it even more frustrating for me is that she totally lost all interest in a sexual relationship when she hit menopause, & that was aver 12 years ago. i would love for her to be like some of the other wives here & accept their husbands need to be femme; i know of several lucky guys on NTN whose wives actually buy them lingerie as presents & also cooperate when they have a male lover, & even fuck them with a strap-on dildo. that would be something like heaven if my wife was that way, but alas, that will never happen...

Brenda
Sally5 said: I agree, Brenda. Remember the women wearing mens boxers craze?

I absolutely remember that, and it's an excellent example of cross dressing Women..

All other BS aside, and I've been saying this for years...

If you take nature into consideration, WE are the men that get it... It's the MALE species in nature that adorns bright colors and acts in flamboyant fashions...

That would be me smile bounce bounce bounce thumbup yahoo

Brenda
Yep!!
Nature = Natural !!

Just be yourselves ladies smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I often thought about this. Am I considered a crossdresser? I wear men's underwear, they just look and feel sexy. The thongs have pouches for men ect... Never wore any kind of womens cloths, I just love seeing others dress though. dresses, slips, lingerie, soo fucking hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What defines a cross dresser?
I am like most of you. How do you define a cross dresser? I have worn women's panties, pantyhose, stockings with garter belts on and off since the age of 13. Prefer the feel and sexy look over traditional men's underwear any day of the week. Yes I have full dressed a few times but can't be at all passable. I love lace and satin too, along with a sexy short denim skirt. What a thrill. As many of you have stated and I agree with "To Each Their Own".

auntmichelle
xdresser
Funny thing, it is all very erotic when I put on makeup and dress, but it's when I put on heels and start to walk like a woman that the world changes for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cross dressing
I have been cross dressing since the age of twelve, I now 72 and do it every day, I am at the moment in my sky blue panties and bra with teal nightie, not long out of bed. I feel once you put panties or bra or dress etc on you are becoming a cross dresser. When I am dressed as KAREN I expect to be treated and used as a woman in every way., cross dressing is a part of my life has been since twelve, except when in Army I only wish I could find a relationship where I can be be my mans woman all the time heart redeyes

TVPatti
xdressing
They are clothes made for women....but why do they compliment men too? Old norms coming back and becoming normal. They are just clothes....that some men...like me enjoy not only wearing but shopping...creating a style and themes like slutty or whoring or ladylike....take your pick....its a current event as it becomes accepted as normal as not so long ago we were looked upon as odd or whatever....but it has become odd to not mix it up or indulge in change now....change happens quickly. And xdressing is just another society hurdle that has been well cleared by those who dare and continue to push the envelope....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What defines a xdresser
I agree with Brenda, I started with stockings panties and a bra found these to beerotic and sensual and moved up to dresses and full makeup and found makeup to be very challenging but sensual

racbelmichelle
I had worn stockings and pantyhose for several years. It wasn't until I started dressing fully in bras, slips, dresses or skirts and blouses and heels that I considered myself a cross dresser. That was also when I realized that I was bi curious and wanted to get together with another cross dresser so that I could maybe suck her cock. blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Any guy who grabs his wife's panties, to prance around at home, can say he's also cross-dresser, same as the guy who spends two hours, doing full makeup, hair, wigs, heels and goes out in public.

Just like any school boy playing football /soccer can look say to Lionel Messi, they're both football/soccer players. Technicality, they are both the same, , but a huge difference between the two.

Morton89
I think the individual person defines whey they are a crossdresser, a transvestite, transgender or whatever.

For me, Eddie Izzard said it well: "They're not women's clothes. They're my clothes. I bought them."

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.4 seconds